Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian (22536 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Danzakidakura(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Omoodua007:
They killed them like chickens again ?
Lousy cowards
are you celebrating the killings of your country men ?
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Our Ipob brothers don suffer too much, this is the price they pay for development.
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Zst1: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
And then he would be jailed for 6 months and secretly released to keep enjoying his life
better than nigeria, wher ur own police wil raid you, kill u and d court will let him walk free and keep his job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Omoodua007:
They killed them like chickens again ?
Lousy cowards

omugo ni nigba ti o ko ni iṣẹ ṣugbọn kigbe ipob tabi igbo ni gbogbo ọjọ .... dara julọ lati wa iṣẹ ti o jẹ alainiṣẹ cretin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
When will igbos learn to live in the SE and avoid running from their red mud and seeking greener pastures all over the worldgringrin..
Even if you want to travel, atleast travel to developed places with civilized people.. igbos are the only tribe in nigeria that travels to shithole countries like Cameroon, Gabon, guinea, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, etc.. all in the name of business (to open 2×2 shop)..
If you don't travel to this countries, you won't be hated or killed.gringrin use your head and learn to stay and develop your red mud land... stop constituting nuisance all over the worldgringrin
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:
Modified

Let me cross leg here and watch how Nigerians will start xenophobic attack on nairaland

The truth remain that when you are in Rome do as the Romans

Use this is analysis to understand my point

Level of poverty in Nigeria

South South 0.3%

South east 1.0%

South west 5.6%

North 93.3%

Because of one region, Nigeria is tag as the world poverty capital

So because of 80% of Nigerians selling drug in South Africa All Nigerian's in South Africa are tag as drug dealers which is correct
SS 0.3% The same SS I know cheesygringrinangry
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by webngnews: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
When will igbos learn to live in the SE and avoid running from their red mud and seeking greener pastures all over the worldgringrin..
Even if you want to travel, atleast travel to developed places with civilized people.. igbos are the only tribe in nigeria that travels to shithole countries like Cameroon, Gabon, guinea, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, etc.. all in the name of business (to open 2×2 shop)..
If you don't travel to this countries, you won't be hated or killed.gringrin use your head and learn to stay and develop your red mud land... stop constituting nuisance all over the worldgringrin

I read in a particular thread, where you discussed politely with an Igbo guy and for a moment, I saw hope, One person at a time kind of hope.. but i was wrong. truly, this country is beyond redemption. you taunt your fellow countryman over the ills done to him, because he's from a tribe you hate.

y'all know that nothing lasts for ever and someday, even the staunchest of igbos that believe in unity, will finally give up. then we'll all go back to where it all began (the amalgamation) and make peace with destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by MKULTRA: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:
Modified

Let me cross leg here and watch how Nigerians will start xenophobic attack on nairaland

South South 0.3%

South east 1.0%

South west 5.6%

North 93.3%

So because of 80% of Nigerians selling drug in South Africa All Nigerian's in South Africa are tag as drug dealers which is correct
abakaliki bureau of statistics grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Izzymore(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay lay.

Schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to you upon placement of successful orders.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by zibya: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
BeansAndYam:
[/s]
get out
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Uwavee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
f**kin SAs, he will only go to the prison to have a nap for some months and he will be released later. They're Africa's biggest mistake.
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by kushercain: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:
Modified

South South 0.3%

South east 1.0%

South west 5.6%

North 93.3%

80% is rather high don't you think
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Litmus: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:
Modified

South South 0.3%

South east 1.0%

South west 5.6%

North 93.3%

Zulu brains addled by rooibos tea. Dear God, please help Africa by preserving Nigeria.
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Wanity(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
SS 0.3% The same SS I know cheesygringrinangry

Just learn something new today

Only a useless soldier when his energy is doing a mistake
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordNicvuitton:

I read in a particular thread, where you discussed politely with an Igbo guy and for a moment, I saw hope, One person at a time kind of hope.. but i was wrong. truly, this country is beyond redemption. you taunt your fellow countryman over the ills done to him, because he's from a tribe you hate.

y'all know that nothing lasts for ever and someday, even the staunchest of igbos that believe in unity, will finally give up. then we'll all go back to where it all began (the amalgamation) and make peace with destiny.
guy what did I say wrong.. you know it's the truth.. igbos are the only tribe you will find in shithole countries selling spare partsgringringrin.. yorubas on the other hand travels to Europe or America.. how many other tribe have you heard been killed in SA apart from igbos,? If you guys stop travelling to this countries, you won't be attacked or killed.. you saw that igbo man that was killed in Cameroon.. how many tribes are in cameroon apart from igbos?gringrin
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:

GTFOH
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Champagnegold: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Then what after they will treat him like Oscar that shot his girlfriend of thesame house and claim he didn't know it was her and that he usually have phobia of threat due to his childhoodness, Sha na inferiority they worry South Africa may be they fear Oscar becoz na white let's see what will be done to their black for murder.

I love toot for tat (do me I do u)
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

Please it is not fair at all to blame the Igbo people 40% of Nigerians leaving the country today is to other African countries. 70% of Nigerians leaving the country is to other third world countries. Less than 20% of Nigeria to which leave the country go to developed countries. Not everybody has the money to go to develop countries and most developed countries do not Grant Nigerians visa. I have been to 16 African countries. Those days you could blame the igbos but now every Nigeria is running away from the country even people from northern Nigeria are to other African countries. Do you know Zimbabwe Rwanda Angola Zambia are higher than Nigeria in human development index. The last statistics which was done in Lagos at 88% of people in Lagos want to leave the country. A lot of people see no future in Nigeria and they are exiting the country. When I went to Rwanda and Kenya their universities are filling up with Yoruba now. Ghana is much worse go and see the amount of Yoruba student in their universities. People are exiting the country wherever they can run the run. Also Nigerian government is not making things easier all they're doing is borrowing money to pay people salary or giving money to people which cannot be productive

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Champagnegold:
Then what after they will treat him like Oscar that shot his girlfriend of thesame house and claim he didn't know it was her and that he usually have phobia of threat due to his childhoodness, Sha na inferiority they worry South Africa may be they fear Oscar becoz na white let's see what will be done to their black for murder.

I love toot for tat (do me I do u)

Everybody knows what will happen are you blindfolded. The South Africans which were arrested before for killing a Nigerian and bent him to death what happened wasn't it the Nigerian Embassy which went to beg them to release them when they started killing Nigerians again. This is what will happens when xenophobia Rises it ugly head in South Africa the Nigerian Embassy will go and beg them to release the police officer. In Kenya it was the same thing when 4 Nigerian students were killed in one month Nigerian Embassy when to bake the Kenyan government to release all the Kenyans which are in prison which have killed Nigerians because they believe that the killings of more Nigerians were retaliation for the Kenyans which were arrested. I have seen this all over Africa the same thing repeating itself. Nigerian government is in no situation to fight they are more interested in borrowing money
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by samorobo: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[s]Please it is not fair at all to blame the Igbo people 40% of Nigerians leaving the country today is to other African countries. 70% of Nigerians leaving the country is to other third world countries. Less than 20% of Nigeria to which leave the country go to developed countries. Not everybody has the money to go to develop countries and most developed countries do not Grant Nigerians visa. I have been to 16 African countries. Those days you could blame the igbos but now every Nigeria is running away from the country even people from northern Nigeria are to other African countries. Do you know Zimbabwe Rwanda Angola Zambia are higher than Nigeria in human development index. The last statistics which was done in Lagos at 88% of people in Lagos want to leave the country. A lot of people see no future in Nigeria and they are exiting the country. When I went to Rwanda and Kenya their universities are filling up with Yoruba now. Ghana is much worse go and see the amount of Yoruba student in their universities. People are exiting the country wherever they can run the run. Also Nigerian government is not making things easier all they're doing is borrowing money to pay people salary or giving money to people which cannot be productive[/s]

You this hateful Botswana boy, you have come here with your noise.....Haven't you got tea leaves to pick up for your slave masters......
Portuguese pig.
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by samorobo: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[s]Everybody knows what will happen are you blindfolded. The South Africans which were arrested before for killing a Nigerian and bent him to death what happened wasn't it the Nigerian Embassy which went to beg them to release them when they started killing Nigerians again. This is what will happens when xenophobia Rises it ugly head in South Africa the Nigerian Embassy will go and beg them to release the police officer. In Kenya it was the same thing when 4 Nigerian students were killed in one month Nigerian Embassy when to bake the Kenyan government to release all the Kenyans which are in prison which have killed Nigerians because they believe that the killings of more Nigerians were retaliation for the Kenyans which were arrested. I have seen this all over Africa the same thing repeating itself. Nigerian government is in no situation to fight they are more interested in borrowing money[/s]

Whoever takes this old coot serious is as sick ass this lunatic ass....
Botswana slowpoke writing your long, psychotic induced write up doesn't mean a hood rat will take your words for even a pinch of salt...
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:

Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Insectkiller: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2019
INTERPOL::

Let them send that idiottt to Warri..

We want to host him.. we want to host Reynold d SA Police officer..

We want to show him little of d stuff we are made of...

We need his family too esp his fvck slave..

That niggar need to be doggeddddd
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please it is not fair at all to blame the Igbo people 40% of Nigerians leaving the country today is to other African countries. 70% of Nigerians leaving the country is to other third world countries. Less than 20% of Nigeria to which leave the country go to developed countries. Not everybody has the money to go to develop countries and most developed countries do not Grant Nigerians visa. I have been to 16 African countries. Those days you could blame the igbos but now every Nigeria is running away from the country even people from northern Nigeria are to other African countries. Do you know Zimbabwe Rwanda Angola Zambia are higher than Nigeria in human development index. The last statistics which was done in Lagos at 88% of people in Lagos want to leave the country. A lot of people see no future in Nigeria and they are exiting the country. When I went to Rwanda and Kenya their universities are filling up with Yoruba now. Ghana is much worse go and see the amount of Yoruba student in their universities. People are exiting the country wherever they can run the run. Also Nigerian government is not making things easier all they're doing is borrowing money to pay people salary or giving money to people which cannot be productive
are you Nigerian or what? How many Nigerians are in Rwanda?gringrin
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2019
samorobo:

Botswana slowpoke writing your long, psychotic induced write up doesn't mean a hood rat will take your words for even a pinch of salt...
i tire for the idiot.. Nigerians studying in Rwanda
Rwanda kesad
Their uni way nor each ordinary ekpoma here..
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2019
samorobo:

i tire for the idiot.. Nigerians studying in Rwanda
Rwanda kesad
Their uni way nor reach ordinary ekpoma here..
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Pat081: 3:10am On Nov 30, 2019
stagger:

The law works in SA. He will get life in prison. SA is not like Naija where anything goes. Even a naval officer who killed a bike man some years back is cooling off his heels in a life sentence here in Naija. The law is the law.
Pls which law works in south Africa?? What of the rest
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Pat081: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
are you Nigerian or what? How many Nigerians are in Rwanda?gringrin
The guy maybe right lol Nigeria is no more Nigeria under this APC government
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by naijacentric(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Wanity:
Modified

South South 0.3%

South east 1.0%

South west 5.6%

North 93.3%

where did u get ur statistics from
Re: Ebuka Okoli: South African Policeman Found Guilty Of Killing Nigerian by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Pat081:
The guy maybe right lol Nigeria is no more Nigeria under this APC government
oga na lie.. that guy is not even nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Transformer Cables In Akwa Ibom Stripped Unclad By Vigilante / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) / Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.