Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. (92275 Views)

Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Five Dead, First Bank Branch Set Ablaze In Calabar / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by chukwuibuipob: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
sad Aye toto!Aye toto!Aye ma le embarassed.Ka sa ma ranti pe NKAN N BE OOOO. LABE ORUN sad
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by GadgetInstinct: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Unrated900(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Your lies will received PHD in the university of Joburg
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by GTFO(f): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
BeansAndYam:
[s][/s]

why you dey tackle officialgarri

No be everyone fit afford BeansAndYam,
But we all gat garri in our various household..

abeg free our guy and GTFO!!! angry
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by madridsta007(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
South African comments be like...

thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day . I barely can talk properly. Bafe2, be alert! And o lebelele Motho o mmitxang Bestfriend.

Me, I'm mthkundi tired jor...

You know them well. On Twitter when I read their comments, I burst out laughing. They start quite seriously, but then mphela xhosa wena di di shu lema kosi thomo and it gets so infuriating madiba ndebele xhano makusu lema lema. The main gist is lost in mbutu phela malema kundi translation. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by AlphaStyles(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Best friend nowadays are not trustworthy
Either they steal ur partner or kill u

1 Like

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by sylve11: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

Republic of Xenophobic Animal RXA

You shouldn't be doing this. sad cool
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by kbzee11(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
You don't mean it !

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Born2Breed(f): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
I pity people who always pray those "enemy die die" kinda prayers.

The best prayer is protection from being harmed by those you trust.
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Unfriendly friends... but South Africans and Language sha cheesy
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
AmericanDad:
Choi see how thick that girl is
Naturally... na dem SA girls
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by 1Dray(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's called household witchcraft.
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by mukthar2000(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who care, after what the stupid animals in their country done to our Nigerians in their zoo, and u expect me to Petty u that u are poison,i even expect both to kill una self this way self.

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by misterjosh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thank God for your second chance at life.... she was doing fine until she decided to mix "thso mboti xho mae" in her post.
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by tobstarizhia(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
so they didn't both die? a shame that would have been two less south Africans to worry about. thembo nlazi a mbuko mbazi nchoku tsayei
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
South Africa, not surprised of course
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by udemzyudex(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
noxy1962:
Without reading the story I scrolled straight to the picture and found out she's South African at a glance.
Distinct face structure
Blown out tongue
Smaller breasts
Curvaceous hips and
Twisted legs pose when taking pictures. angry

They love to drink and party ,both their boys and girls.
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by dfrost: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
cuiz:

“A lot of you wonder why I was lying on the street vomiting blood . Truth is I was poisoned by my bestfriend . Someone I grew up with and known since we were 4 years. She poured “Iodine” in my drink and she kept asking me if I was okay . She was even the first to post “R I P” while I was fighting for my life . I thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day .

Womennnnnnn oOoooooo!!!!!!!! angry

Meanwhile the bolded made me bit my tongue shocked cry

And the first poster said "Eba". Someone should tell South Africans that Eba is food in Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by piagetskinner(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Which of them is the killer
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmmm, she should be careful next time, not all friends are good, some can be wicked at times.
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Roozzaay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Southy and code-mixing are 5&6 undecided
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Fairview1: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Your childhood best friend, you grew up together, played together, probably schooled together...poisoned your drink?

Wonders shall never end. The kind of things I see and read everyday makes me wonder sometimes if some people actually have conscience at all. That's the height of wickedness without conscience!

To anyone reading this post, may you never be a victim of cruel circumstances as this. May you never be a victim to sadist friends, who always laugh with you but their heart is filled bitterness and jealousy.

God shall and will always shield you against nefarious friends. We shall all live to fulfill our purpose on earth.

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
AmericanDad:
Choi see how thick that girl is

Person just resurrect and u don dey think how to Bleep am.

3 Likes

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by lozanni(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
angry I thought the wicked lady's name was : 'bite you mellow'
Such evil people act and then pretend to be good.
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by slowice(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
The heart of man is terribly evil
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Izzymore(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Life!!!!

Hello everyone,
If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay lay.

Schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to you upon placement of successful orders.

*Call 08024110512, whatsapp 07036023050 for your bookings and order.*

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Kevinsamba: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Swrs I didn't know others noticed it too grin grin
Officialgarri:
South African comments be like...

thank God for giving me another chance . Even thou ko Thomo phela ka di pills every day . I barely can talk properly. Bafe2, be alert! And o lebelele Motho o mmitxang Bestfriend.

Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by BENEAMATA: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mandela gyals . Bastard shildrenz that put their ancestors to shame .
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by Sabadon(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
no wait,Eba serious?

was i d only one who saw this
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by agrowell: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
'Aiye le'
Re: Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. by BENEAMATA: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Person just resurrect and u don dey think how to Bleep am.
you are right tho' .And so does naira marley ! These gyals down south owns it mehn , don't blame the guy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.