Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,602 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - (36820 Views)

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Woman Delivers 'stone Baby' After 60 Year Pregnancy / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by Judybash93(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
DMerciful:
You did not get the drift. Patrick Sawyer escaped from custody and started spreading ebola. 60,000 hiv people are on the loose, dint go back for treatment!

Ooh damn... Mind blown grin grin
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by Ade24682: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
aminu114:
the way nigerians are scared of hiv makes me laugh some of them even think that if didnt get hiv they will not die
like you were not scared of it too. you finally did test and you now acting up. you that almost gave yourself HBP
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by sweetilicious(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
DMerciful:
To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Now you know there are 60,000 Patrick Sawyer on the loose.
But some people no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
cheesy
Ade24682:

like you were not scared of it too. you finally did test and you now acting up. you that almost gave yourself HBP
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by 1Sharon(f): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
I have the believe that one person reading this comment at this moment have HIV,its you,yes I mean u

Plot twist. It's you.
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by adedehinbo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Plot twist. It's you.
since when have u been battling with it?
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by 1Sharon(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
since when have u been battling with it?

Pls is there anything positive about you apart from your status?

+++
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
A whopping 60,000? That's horrible, shame on any lagosian who would have unprotected sex what other info do they need to practice safe sex? As they chase the run away HIV patients, they should also do a thorough background search into how hospital staff treat these people when they go for their drugs. Cuz I cannot understand why HIV patients should avoid going for drugs.
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by adedehinbo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

+++
joker! Dont let your predicament turn you to a witch,its not the end of the world,just keep up with ur drugs,u might last more 5years
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by adedehinbo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

+++
joker! Dont let your predicament turn you to a witch,its not the end of the world,just keep up with ur drugs,u might live more 5years
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by adedehinbo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

+++
joker! Dont let your predicament turn you to a witch,its not the end of the world,just keep up with ur drugs,u might live more 5years.
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by adedehinbo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

+++
joker! Dont let your predicament turn you to witch,its not the end of the world,just keep up with ur drugs,u might live more 5years.
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by 1Sharon(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
++ + ++ + +++ +++ ++ ++

adedehinbo:
joker! Dont let your predicament turn you to witch,its not the end of the world,just keep up with ur drugs,u might live more 5years.

+ + ++++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++

Is that why you quoted me 4 times?
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by adedehinbo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

++ + ++ + +++ +++ ++ ++

+ + ++++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++

Is that why you quoted me 4 times?
hey madam! Sorry it was all a joke o,Dont take it that serious,so sorry i get u upset,was only joking,we shall never fall sick
Re: Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
hey madam! Sorry it was all a joke o,Dont take it that serious,so sorry i get u upset,was only joking,we shall never fall sick

Lol was actually playing along with you wink

Found your initial comment funny actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / Health Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today / Little Growths Around My Neck. Pls Help! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.