Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures (48973 Views)

Fct Minister Flags Off 9km Road In Gwagwalada / See More Photos Of The Ongoing Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge / FG Redesigns 2nd Niger Bridge From 2km To 7.9km—ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by tinsel: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
nams77:

Well i am igbo too and i can bet my left ball that this wont be completed in 2023.
Wait until then.
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by EagleSquare1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Correct! It is the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos that is 11.9km or thereabout. Again, it was less than 2 weeks ago that the bridge was said to be 28% complete and an appeal was made to those stalling the project in the name of compensation to reconsider their unrealistic demands.

mrvitalis:
The bridge is 1.55km ...not 11km
Secondly the company handling it said its 28% complete
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by EagleSquare1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Be ready to lose your balls!

nams77:

Well i am igbo too and i can bet my left ball that this wont be completed in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Afamed: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
ifedima:
God bless Baba buhari for this. For this alone he has my prayers for good health.
May God bless your soul.
Most of us dying for Buhari, Not as if we have personal or direct money we get from Buhari Government. What we get from Buhari Government Are these infrastructurer developments going on every where in the country. I witnessed the 16 years of PDP , you can confirm on your own , there was never anything like 2nd Niger bridge, Come to Akwuzu that's Onitsha / Enugu road. There is massive road construction going on over there. The same roads are not the same now when you compare to what it used to be during PDP years. Come to Lagos and see the train revolution . Practically nothing like this during PDP era. I can go on and on in every state to mention

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by MrGerald(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrvitalis:
The connecting roads, Asaba and Onitsha ends makes it over 11km
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Afamed: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Talllala006:
This bridge wont be ready in the next 10 years
The most difficult of it all is the pilling of the pillars you are seeing in the picture. The pillars are above 8 story building deep inside the water.
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Afamed: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sirwallace:
The IPPIS tussle with ASUU,
The border closure,
The custom and Jamb office principal officers efficacy at their respective offices,
The corruption (audio) fight team lead by Magu,
The rail project along lagos Ibadan,
AND now this second Niger Bridge are the legacy I take from this administration.

I am not a big fan of second coming of the president. But with all these, I cut the old man some slack.

Unfortunately, the old man had to run and win his second coming instead of resting with the little achievement in his farm in Daura.
You can see why most of us were on social media campaigning for his re-election months ago.
It would have been a total disaster if Atiku had been elected .To the Glory of God I am happy with my choice of PMB for his re-election. Definitely we might not be there now, but we are sure we are on right tracks

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Afamed: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:
We don't need photos, what we need is Biafra
Even in Biafra, you will still crave for infrastructurer developments such as the bridge under construction

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Anambralstson: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Godons1:
God bless Buhari for all the good things that he is doing to we Igbo's. Buhari is doing in 4 years, what no Igno man has done since Independence. We pledge our loyalty to President Buhari, we love him more than Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Stella Oduah and all our leaders.

People all over the East are singing praises of President Buhari, he is a good man.
You are ignorant, the bridge in the picture is first River Niger Bridge built decades ago

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by luluosas(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ipob spotted. See painment
helinues:
Same photo since 2 years..

That's in Igbos voice.
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
kidap:
Second Niger Bridge is over 40% complete.

Significant work has been done along the 11.9km stretch of on-going construction.

The decking phase for the bridge commences next week and will last for another 32 weeks!

Julius Berger to finish the 11.9km stretch of the Second NigerBridge in 2 years.

When the 1st Niger Bridge and Third Mainland Bridge were constructed, our nation imported 90% of the cement to create jobs abroad, but today the billions spent buying cement get millions employed here.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/29/photos-of-the-ongoing-construction-of-11-9km-second-niger-bridge/
Still the same pillars. Na wa o.
Na only two people dey work for the bridge?
I don talk am before say one zombie must post pics of 2nd Niger bridge before this month end. Thanx for making my prediction come true on the last day
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Kuginzi: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Afamed:

Even in Biafra, you will still crave for infrastructurer developments such as the bridge under construction
Just give us Biafra and see wonders
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Anambralstson: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kuginzi:

Just give us Biafra and see wonders
How about giving you Oodua Republic
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Kuginzi: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

How about giving you Oodua Republic
You can take that, but we want Biafra
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by prof12(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Same photo since 2 years..

That's in Igbos voice.

Are you actually in Nigeria?
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Godons1: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
destinie2019:

This bridge is 1.404 km. Less than 2 km. It's a crying shame that you are singing praises over an uncompleted 1.4 km bridge project after four years. It's not proper to say anything about the project, at least not the way you are, until it's completed.

Show me any bridge that an Igbo man has build.

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by don63: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
I hope the op knows what is 11km because that bridge can't be more than 2km
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Yeyelite(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrvitalis:
1.5m is the height of an average man bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by ukemeramat(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
jahsharon:
Sai Baba. Bridge built on a River Niger, not bridge built on paper and commissioned on the drawing board by Goatluck.
Hate speech spot��.. Yeye buharideens grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by gazza07(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
EliteStriker:
Nice one

13 Plots of Land for Sale At Monastery Road, Near Novare Mall Sangotedo. 6m per plot.
how much each plot
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by gazza07(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
EliteStriker:

6million
ok
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Legendguru: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Fairview1: 1:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Clapping gently...
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Mrexcell(m): 4:04am On Dec 01, 2019
kidap:
Second Niger Bridge is over 40% complete.

Significant work has been done along the 11.9km stretch of on-going construction.

The decking phase for the bridge commences next week and will last for another 32 weeks!

Julius Berger to finish the 11.9km stretch of the Second NigerBridge in 2 years.

When the 1st Niger Bridge and Third Mainland Bridge were constructed, our nation imported 90% of the cement to create jobs abroad, but today the billions spent buying cement get millions employed here.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/29/photos-of-the-ongoing-construction-of-11-9km-second-niger-bridge/

This is really a very massive project I hope big ships can be able to pass through it after the completion?
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by Mrexcell(m): 4:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Godons1:
God bless Buhari for all the good things that he is doing to we Igbo's. Buhari is doing in 4 years, what no Igno man has done since Independence. We pledge our loyalty to President Buhari, we love him more than Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu, Stella Oduah and all our leaders.

People all over the East are singing praises of President Buhari, he is a good man.

Is the money coming from duara? Use ur head my friend.
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by shugabasbn: 4:49am On Dec 01, 2019
I thought someone says it is 28% completed? Anyway, I prayed it won't be one of those abandoned project
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
It will take country like Nigeria 300 years to build something like buj khalifa
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
jahsharon:
Sai Baba. Bridge built on a River Niger, not bridge built on paper and commissioned on the drawing board by Goatluck.
lmao the clueless one comes ti my mind.
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by jdrkni: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2019
For free advertising in uk go to https://www.ukads.online
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by 7lives: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2019
destinie2019:

This bridge is 1.404 km. Less than 2 km. It's a crying shame that you are singing praises over an uncompleted 1.4 km bridge project after four years. It's not proper to say anything about the project, at least not the way you are, until it's completed.

Don't you think you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this nonsense?, if your beloved PDP have move the project to this stage in their unproductive 16 years, Buhari will be rounding it up by now.
Re: Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures by jdrkni: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2020
For free downloads go to https://free-download-apk-beta..com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.