Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year (11794 Views)

Anambra Procurement Boss, Onyejepu Emerges 'State Public Servant of the Year' / Rivers PDP: Wike Retires Abe, Aguma And Onyesoh As Akawor Emerges State Chair – / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
were did you get this from?
look at the screenshots you will see where I got it from
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by somalianprince: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2019
Abia people are morally bankrupt backward people. They celebrate incompetent failed politicians. If not tell me why people like TA Orji, Orji Kalu etc would be honoured with senatorial positions? Abia people need to suffer well well no be lie.

Chef2000 aka okpalanambra, over to you, it is your Abia state
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
jimyjames:

look at the screenshots you will see where I got it from
where?
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
where?
are you telling me u didn't see the screenshots I attached on the other mention?
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
jimyjames:

are you telling me u didn't see the screenshots I attached on the other mention?
i said where did you get it from?
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by jimyjames(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
i said where did you get it from?
on Twitter, and it was shared here on nairaland too
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
jimyjames:

on Twitter, and it was shared here on nairaland too
ok..
Re: Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Emerges State Assembly Speaker Of The Year by Ogbonnaa(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Enyinnaya007:
a dead state with no hope n u stupid fellows are here applauding him
my Abia State is better than Lagos any day any time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Inaugurates Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits / Alamieyeseigha: FG May Review Pardon List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.