Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Your Thoughts On Nudity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On Nudity (2381 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by falcon01: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2019
I am currently Naked typing this.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by ochibuogwu5: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you/me dies now;
Are my going to heaven or hell-fire?
Are you going to heaven or hell-fire?
If the trumpet of the arch-angels blows now;
Are my going to heaven or hell-fire?
Are you going to heaven or hell-fire?

Believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as Our individual God, Savior and Redeemer is *the only certainty into the kingdom of Heaven*

Repent *now and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary to save every human being from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems and satan* so that you/me will not say "Had I known" after *biological death or the archangel trumpet sound*

There is *Grace to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified inside every human being whether born into Christian-family or any other religion*

The new life in Christ Jesus Crucified also enables any human being to live a complete sane/fulfilled life in this world within any righteous business, career, vocations or engagements; the Holy Spirit leads you through in this earthly existence.

Let us use the grace of God actively working inside us now we are still breathing to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now before it is too late not minding the persecutions, temptations, enjoyments, pleasures, miracles, favours, promotions and distractions in our earthly surroundings because there will be no opportunity for any excuse at-all!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thoughts on nudity,
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Alright, let me give mine.

We Africans used to be nude prior to colonization. Now, we're not thanks to the influence of modernization and religion. Although, our traditional religions are ok with nudity.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:
Thoughts on nudity,

nlPoster:
Alright, let me give mine.

We Africans used to be nude prior to colonization. Now, we're not thanks to the influence of modernization and religion. Although, our traditional religions are ok with nudity.
My thoughts is the difference between shower and grower, as in, if you've got it, flaunt it, oftentimes is what showers do. lol. Afterall, in the beginning the body was meant to be seen and not all covered up with clothes or in human fabrics lol. On a more serious note, aside nudity being natural, I, for one, any time, any day, prefer a nakẹd truth to a well and/or best dressed lie
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

My thoughts is the difference between shower and grower, as in, if you've got it, flaunt it, oftentimes is what showers do. lol. On a more serious note, nudity is natural and I, for one, any time, any day, prefer a nakẹd truth to a well and/or best dressed lie

Shower as how?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:
Shower as how?
Showers, as I've previously said, oftentimes, if you've got it, flaunt it, is what they do. If you know, you know shower. Who no know shower, no go know shower, and so shouldnt then worry about shower.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Showers, as I've previously said, oftentimes, if you've got it, flaunt it, is what they do. If you know, you know shower. Who no know shower, no go know shower, and so shouldnt then worry about shower.

Explain what you mean, I told you I dont understand.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
The thread title is Your thoughts on Nudity.

I think that's plain enough?
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:
Showers, is not just a male thing alone, you would have so many times, heard it said: "show me what your momma gave you, shake whatcha' mama gave ya etcetera"

nlPoster:
Please calm down, farabale, respect yourself and dont embrassingly be wanting to show yourself up, E dakun jor, biko. Fyi, each one and all of my comments so far are on point to the thread's title/heading: "Your thoughts on Nudity"
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:
Showers, is not just a male thing alone, you would have so many times, heard it said: "show me what your momma gave you, shake whatcha' mama gave ya" etcetera

nlPoster:
Please calm down, farabale, respect yourself and except you dont mind nudity, then dont embarrassingly be trying hard in wanting to show yourself up. Ẹ dakun, ẹ jor, biko. Fyi, each one and all of my comments so far are on point to the thread's title/heading: "Your thoughts on Nudity" Nobi you requested for thoughts ni? This nobi "ọti ọlọti lolọ fe gbe" things ooo.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Showers, is not just a male thing alone, you would have so many times, heard it said: "show me what your momma gave you, shake whatcha' mama gave ya" etcetera

Please calm down, farabale, respect yourself and except you dont mind nudity, then dont embarrassingly be trying hard in wanting to show yourself up. Ẹ dakun, ẹ jor, biko. Fyi, each one and all of my comments so far are on point to the thread's title/heading: "Your thoughts on Nudity" Nobi you requested for thoughts ni?

Type slowly, I would like to know what are your thoughts on nudity? I dont get what you're writing as a response.

So far, I'm having a problem understanding you. You said shower, you did not explain what you mean by that, should I assume you're saying when you say nudity, you think of taking a shower? The rest of your write ups are also unclear.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:
Type slowly,
How is slow and/or slowly? What is the rate you'll suggest?

nlPoster:
I would like to know what are your thoughts on nudity
I have given you enough thoughts to fill out a 10 kobo book.

nlPoster:
So far, I'm having a problem understanding you.
Means it's not meant for you then. Sorry.

nlPoster:
You said shower, you did not explain what you mean by that, should I assume you're saying when you say nudity, you think of taking a shower?
Out of curiosity, did you ever, at some stage growing up, attend a boarding school or live in a boarding house/hostel?

nlPoster:
The rest of your write ups are also unclear.
I am sorry about that, but my write up is a case of, if you know, you know, who no know, no go know, just as I've previously said.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
How is slow and/or slowly? What is the rate you'll suggest?

I have given you enough thoughts to fill out a 10 kobo book.

Means it's not meant for you then. Sorry.

Out of curiosity, did you ever, at some stage growing up, attend a boarding school or live in a boarding house/hostel?

I am sorry about that, but my write up is a case of, if you know, you know, who no know, no go know, just as Ive previously said.

What are your thoughts on nudity?

Please post about that or not at all.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

I already have told of my thoughts about nudity. Oh I see, you mean, want me to say more. OK then, nudity, is an intrigue, that's initially shrouded in secrecy. There are many spectrums of nudity, exhibitionism, happens to be one out of the dark side of nudity. Nudity isnt necessarily sinful because there is a time, a situation, condition(s) and place appropriate for nudity.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by kimco(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Type slowly, I would like to know what are your thoughts on nudity? I dont get what you're writing as a response.

So far, I'm having a problem understanding you. You said shower, you did not explain what you mean by that, should I assume you're saying when you say nudity, you think of taking a shower? The rest of your write ups are also unclear.

Op he meant *to show*. Some one who likes to *show* what they have...so if you have got nice boobs or backside you *show* it....not *shower* as in bathouse *shower*....pronounce it by saying *show* first before adding the *er*.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 3:53am On Dec 01, 2019
kimco:

Op he meant *to show*. Some one who likes to *show* what they have...so if you have got nice boobs or backside you *show* it....not *shower* as in bathouse *shower*....pronounce it by saying *show* first before adding the *er*.

Ok, I guess I wasnt getting him at all, I thought he or she was referring to bathroom and I wasnt aware how it related to the topic or what s/he was trying to say.

I suppose show off perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by kimco(m): 3:56am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Ok, I guess I wasnt getting him at all, I thought he or she was referring to bathroom and I wasnt aware how it related to the topic or what s/he was trying to say.

I suppose show off perhaps?
Yeah....i think in his/her second post he made it a bit clearer...that's when i understood him.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2019
kimco:
Thank you but this is the female slant of it (e.g. you would have so many times, heard it said: "show me what your momma gave you, shake whatcha' mama gave ya" etcetera) Fyi, females can be showers, as you've perfectly exampled it but unlike males, they arent ever growers. You now need to bring him up to speed of the male slant
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

I'm sure you are proud of what you're contributing to christianity and the religion section with this kind of thread.

Nonsense!
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by kimco(m): 4:02am On Dec 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you but this is the female slant of it (e.g. you would have so many times, heard it said: "show me what your momma gave you, shake whatcha' mama gave ya" etcetera) Fyi, females can be showers, as you've perfectly exampled it but unlike males, they arent ever growers. You now need to bring him up to speed of the male slant

Lol i think he gets ur point....i feel his attention was on the female anatomy...it usually is.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Ok, the topic is referring to public nudity, not private nudity inside your private quarters.

Let's be clear on that.

By shower you mean show off, exhibitionist, display or exposing.

I'd say use different terminology so your meaning is clear.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 4:06am On Dec 01, 2019
kimco:

Lol i think he gets ur point....i feel his attention was on the female anatomy...it usually is.

I'm female and I dont subscribe to the wanton immorality that goes on here.

I'm also not a mod so there's little I can do about it.

So, no, my attention is not on female anatomy regardless how often its displayed on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 4:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Those of you who are uncomfortable with the topic due to your Christian beliefs, can mention the issue of Adam and Eve's n.akedness and why it was not a problem until sin was involved.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 4:11am On Dec 01, 2019
kimco:

nlPoster:

kimco, can you now see that you need to clear nlPoster and bring him up to speed of the male slant or meaning of shower too, lol. Remember that only males are showers or growers

PS: Forgive me please, I didnt realise you're female nlPoster. It is now making sense how possible it is you dont know about growers and showers
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 4:11am On Dec 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

kimco, can you now see that you need to clear nlPoster and bring him up to speed of the male slant or meaning of shower too, lol. Remember that only males are showers or growers

PS: Forgive me please, I didnt realise you're female nlPoster. It is now making sense how possible it is you dont know about growers and showers

Could you enlighten me.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by kimco(m): 4:12am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

So, no, my attention is not on female anatomy regardless how often its displayed on this forum.

Okay...sry for the assumption then.

Clarify then, what exactly about nudity do you want opinions on....is it nudity in public, or in privacy, or in the arts....what exactly do you want to know so i offer mine too

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by MuttleyLaff: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:
Could you enlighten me.
Oh no, nlPoster, c'mon now. Please, I beg you, I rather someone else does, so I pass. Sorry.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by nlPoster: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2019
kimco:

Okay...sry for the assumption then.

Clarify then, what exactly about nudity do you want opinions on....is it nudity in public, or in privacy, or in the arts....what exactly do you want to know so i offer mine too

Nudity outside the private setting.
Re: Your Thoughts On Nudity by kimco(m): 4:17am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Could you enlighten me.

*If u have it, show it* is what he subscribes to. No need to hide your *asserts*. Men however dont show as much cos they dont have much to show....no humps to showcase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Study / Rigor And Biblical Exegesis / Understanding The 10th Dimension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.