Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London (790 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London by torin: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Former Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama is grateful and thankful to God after she bagged a degree from the University of East London.

The veteran actress took to Instagram to celebrate her new achievement and also disclosed that enrolling for a degree at the University gave her the 'confidence, self-worth and self-esteem she lost in all her years of domestic abuse.

Recall in 2018, the actress cried out over an alleged domestic violence by her estranged husband Mike Okri in the United Kingdom.

Sharing photos from her graduation, Victoria wrote in one post: '
This university gave me back all d Confidence/Self-worth/self-esteem I lost in all my years of Domestic Abuse...... ....................................:A university where d lecturers really care about d students/ was taught to always think outside d box/reason intelligently ....... I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.... Hopefully back in a bit for another round.'
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5d2vE1AhU9/?igshid=3i67si9atthl

https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/11/ex-actress-victoria-inyama-celebrates.html?m=1

Re: Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London by torin: 6:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London by Davash222(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Congratulations ex Nollywood actress.
Re: Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London by praizblog: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London by partnerbizn5(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Every degree abroad even from a mushroom dilapidated university abroad looks superior.

I know better now.

Most of them na olodos..

I confirm am myself.
Re: Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama Bags A Degree From University Of East London by torin: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Cardi B In Lagos Reveals Why She Loves Nigeria / Mercy And ike Traditional Marriage Video / Miss Jamaica Finally Crowned The Winner Of Miss World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.