Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,378 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? (1774 Views)

Why Hushpuppi Got To Snitch...(OGs Get In Here) / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
I am absolutely surprised that no one in Nairaland, got wind of the story of a father, who killed HIS OWN SON, along with his wife. I never saw it in the front page for once, as grotesque as the story is...

Anyways, the incident happened in the Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area of Abia State. According to reports, the deceased was a twenty five year old man, who had decided to come and spend some time with his father and his wife aka evil stepmother. It was reported that the witch of a step mother became jealous of the guys success (he had some plots of land here and there) and wanted her own son to become the first son. So she slowly started to poison his food, until the victim became very ill and when he was weak enough, she connived with her husband and killed him. His own father for crying out loud!!!

Anyways, after they had carried out the dastardly act, he was buried in a shallow grave. It was after a few days that neighbours started perceiving the stench of the corpse and became suspicious. Also, there were rumours that the guys ghost actually visited his friend in a dream and informed him of the evil that had been carried out on him. So, the youths of Aba all stormed the evil couples house, beat them black and blue, and forced them to dig open the shallow grave. It was an absolutely dreadful sight as the corpse had already started to swell.

The demon possessed husband and wife were later stripped naked and paraded around the streets of Aba Sha. Though I'm not sure if they were arrested though, because I heard they were ostracized. It was disgraceful, with all the leaves tied around their necks and the dirt painted on their faces, and their nudity in all it's perfect glory to top it all.

Like I said, I'm still surprised that this news piece never got to Nairaland, as horrible as it is. Or maybe I'm wrong though, I wouldn't mind some clarification. It kind of makes me wonder if Aba people don't know about Nairaland or something...

And if the world can get any more evil....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by Hopebringer: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Show us proof.

This isn't a beer palour...

How can you post a story you heard in a brothel here as news ?

2 Likes

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by Waterysperm: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
I heard of it cos I get Siblings for Aba. I also read about it in Facebook. Things dey happen for this life walahi.
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hopebringer:
Show us proof.

This isn't a beer palour...

How can you post a story you heard in a brothel here as news ?
What are U talking about
There are videos all over the freaking internet,,!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by Evergreen4(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
I read this on Facebook. The life of a budding and promising young man thwarted because of jealously. RIP to his soul
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by BigYash: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Saw it on nairaland here some weeks ago.. Even the demons nude pics were on nairaland.. Op na late commer sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by headbasher96(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2022
That news was here last week only they changed the location that it happened in ogun

1 Like

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by GBTYO: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
I am absolutely surprised that no one in Nairaland, got wind of the story of a father, who killed HIS OWN SON, along with his wife. I never saw it in the front page for once, as grotesque as the story is...

Anyways, the incident happened in the Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area of Abia State. According to reports, the deceased was a twenty five year old man, who had decided to come and spend some time with his father and his wife aka evil stepmother. It was reported that the witch of a step mother became jealous of the guys success (he had some plots of land here and there) and wanted her own son to become the first son. So she slowly started to poison his food, until the victim became very ill and when he was weak enough, she connived with her husband and killed him. His own father for crying out loud!!!

Anyways, after they had carried out the dastardly act, he was buried in a shallow grave. It was after a few days that neighbours started perceiving the stench of the corpse and became suspicious. Also, there were rumours that the guys ghost actually visited his friend in a dream and informed him of the evil that had been carried out on him. So, the youths of Aba all stormed the evil couples house, beat them black and blue, and forced them to dig open the shallow grave. It was an absolutely dreadful sight as the corpse had already started to swell.

The demon possessed husband and wife were later stripped naked and paraded around the streets of Aba Sha. Though I'm not sure if they were arrested though, because I heard they were ostracized. It was disgraceful, with all the leaves tied around their necks and the dirt painted on their faces, and their nudity in all it's perfect glory to top it all.

Like I said, I'm still surprised that this news piece never got to Nairaland, as horrible as it is. Or maybe I'm wrong though, I wouldn't mind some clarification. It kind of makes me wonder if Aba people don't know about Nairaland or something...

And if the world can get any more evil....

Was here but never made FP

Later on some OSU revisionists changed the location to Ogun state .

2 Likes

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by GBTYO: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2022
headbasher96:
That news was here last week only they changed the location that it happened in ogun

There were several reports before one IPOB dunce created his own Ogun version with many an OSU jumping in and insulting Yoruba people .

They based their claim that it was in Ogun over the color of the keke but we all knew that such barbarity can only happen in the yeast .

The parading of suspects naked with corpse and palm fronds hung on them can only be from the yeast.

There are so many agents of darkness in that osuland who are doing all to hide and deflect the ongoing madness in that region.

I can only wish for the place to burn faster .

3 Likes

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by headbasher96(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

There were several reports before one IPOB dunce created his own Ogun version with many an OSU jumping in and insulting Yoruba people .

They based their claim that it was in Ogun over the color of the keke but we all knew that such barbarity can only happen in the yeast .

The parading of suspects naked with corpse and palm fronds hung on them can only be from the yeast.

There are so many agents of darkness in that osuland who are doing all to hide and deflect the ongoing madness in that region.

I can only wish for the place to burn faster .
stop the hate bro united we stand man this is the oppurtunity to cleanse our nation am not a fan of hate pls.

Maybe the poster was all this gullible bloggers u never can tell

1 Like

Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by GBTYO: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
headbasher96:
stop the hate bro united we stand man this is the oppurtunity to cleanse our nation am not a fan of hate pls.

Maybe the poster was all this gullible bloggers u never can tell

Stop that Marxist bullshit

We are not one.

They preaching that nonsense now and God forbid they get to power you will understand the real nature of the OSU
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by headbasher96(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

Stop that Marxist bullshit

We are not one.

They preaching that nonsense now and God forbid they get to power you will understand the real nature of the OSU

oga it seem my understanding of life is different from yours the ones in power killed a girl and nothing happened and u not angry with them.
its the one not in power that u are angry with it seems u guys are in a competition of some sort shed more light pls
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by GBTYO: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2022
headbasher96:
oga it seem my understanding of life is different from yours the ones in power killed a girl and nothing happened and u not angry with them.
its the one not in power that u are angry with it seems u guys are in a competition of some sort shed more light pls

And I was here warning fools about Buhari.

Your type would have been part of the latest trending Chanji madness and would have insulted us who warned you about Buhari being both a Fulani champion and religious bigot who saw himself as the new Uthmsn don Fodio.

Now we are warning you that Obi is no different and thinks himself as the new Zik and Igbo champion with an agenda to serve Jewish interests in Nigeria.

How are they different ?

Its a choice between a hyena (Buhari) and a cobra (Obi)
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by ScrollReport: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2022
This one?

https://www.nairaland.com/7464730/viewers-discretion-murdered-youth-exhumed

We posted it to sensitive readers and see if anyone had more information. Kindly reach out on 0-813538-4574-
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by headbasher96(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2022
GBTYO:

And I was here warning fools about Buhari.

Your type would have been part of the latest trending Chanji madness and would have insulted us who warned you about Buhari being both a Fulani champion and religious bigot who saw himself as the new Uthmsn don Fodio.

Now we are warning you that Obi is no different and thinks himself as the new Zik and Igbo champion with an agenda to serve Jewish interests in Nigeria.

How are they different ?

Its a choice between a hyena (Buhari) and a cobra (Obi)

so who do u think can change nigeria from all the candidat3s running
Re: How Come This Piece Of News Never Got To Nairaland? by GBTYO: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2022
headbasher96:
so who do u think can change nigeria from all the candidat3s running

The only candidate that has a concrete and well articulated manifesto.

A candidate who has been there at the highest level and has real investments in Nigeria

A candidate who isn't going to continue the ongoing WEF madness started by Buhari and the APC

A candidate that is truly detribalized

Atiku Abubakr.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boys” At 1004 In Lagos – Seizes Expensive Cars / "Why I Stabbed My Boyfriend To Death" - 18 Year Old Girl Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.