Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter (22021 Views)

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Pat081: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It is very wrong for men to keep custody of children after divorce or separation. Children should be kept with their mothers while the father sends financial support. Doomed country.
Do you know that some men are good in taking care of children More better than some women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by livebyday(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
nanauju:

Are you not a disgrace to womanhood?

If you know what she does for a living you won't be surprised why she conducts herself the way she does in this forum grin

So don't waste your words my dear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
undecided I reserve my comments. It is wrong for men to do that, especially when female children are involved. The doomed society and doomed mentality of it's people is what makes custody of the girl child to be given to the husband.
Pat081:
Do you know that some men are good in taking care of children More better than some women
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by livebyday(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kyrx:

At times I wondered if you are really a human, or just some mis-programmed bot.

Check the history of that account

Relax don't waste your emotions

Understand that account then you won't be upset at whatever the person posts
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Amanda4life: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Once a girl child is involved in a marriage, its not advisable to divorce.

Is either the step father or the father himself will defile the girl.

If you must divorce don't remarry.
Divorce affects girl child so much
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by jahsharon: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Na him Dota, make una free d man, if he no sample d toto another idiot guy go do am so e beta like dix

This poster should be arrested immediately. Definitely, this poster has been molesting infants around her domain also.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Chiiamaka: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Reading through comments and I can tell there are lots of sick people on this forum...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Chiiamaka: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
jahsharon:

This poster should be arrested immediately. Definitely, this poster has been molesting infants around her domain also.

I second this...
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Dredgemaster(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Na him Dota, make una free d man, if he no sample d toto another idiot guy go do am so e beta like dix
. So na your father dey sample your own?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Sirdan19ad(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
what I this our world turning into.... #200 is enough to get any shape and size of slut u want from a local hostel...

y disturbing small children.... mothers reading this now will start suspecting any innocent young men dat buys biscuit for dere daughter
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

ARE YOU MAD? ARE YOU STUPID? WHO'S THIS IDIOT??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by backnbeta(f): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
SHE ENJOYED IT
I know you're craving attention, but please have some conscience and a bit of humanity!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Pavore9: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It is very wrong for men to keep custody of children after divorce or separation. Children should be kept with their mothers while the father sends financial support. Doomed country.

Such situation is one of the reasons why fathers shouldn't get full custody especially the daughters from the union and they are not entirely safe from some stepfathers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
laurel03:
Chukwu people.... hmmmm make naija gv this people Biafra so they can go back to their zone
Shut up!
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pavore9:

Such situation is one of the reasons why fathers shouldn't get full custody especially the daughters from the union and they are not entirely safe from some stepfathers.
Even mothers who jump from one man to the other?
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. So na your father dey sample your own?
She's a mad fellow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Pavore9: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
justbusy:
Even mothers who jump from one man to the other?

Is also a risk to the child's development. Unfortunately, we don't have a solid child welfare system where children are withdrawn from irresponsible parents.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Ajibade123(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
is this ordinary like this...he could easily have gotten an olosho for as cheap as 5h

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by mii4u(f): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Be very careful of what u say so dat u dat u don't hv to experience some of these evils and know how it feels.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Rilley(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
SHE ENJOYED IT
EDIOT!
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by seangy4konji: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oloriburuku
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I'll blame the foolish woman who let go of her precious children .
When you're with a man who has the tendency to abuse a child, you'll know.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yeah. Also bear in mind that not all separated or divorced women remarry, so there may not be any step daddy in the picture.
Pavore9:

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm........ You really think it's about a man who has tendency to abuse? I think it should rather be a case of prevention is better than cure. Remember they keep blaming the devil when it happens. I have seen a woman who stylishly stopped her husband from bathing their only child (a girl) as the child grew. The lady is correct......to avoid stories.
Mariangeles:

I'll blame the foolish woman who let go of her precious children .
When you're with a man who has the tendency to abuse a child, you'll know.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Onyinyecci(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:

Smh! Coming from a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by YurFatHer: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Inside life. otidi 5alive
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by noleflendum: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
is Ibo not amaka again?
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by livebyday(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
noleflendum:
is Ibo not amaka again?

Done?
Wait for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests 30-Year-Old Man For Defiling 12-Year-Old Nasarawa Girl (Photo) / Five Convicted Fraudsters In Abeokuta To Return $4,641 To Victims / Another Lynching In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.