Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (53505 Views)

"Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / “You Go Pay Something”-Wizkid Tells Basketmouth As He Begs For A 30secs Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2019
In one sentence:

Rape can be justified.

If not that something is fundamentally wrong with you people, why on earth would you compare leading a man on with rape. Should you even mention it? Rapists must be very proud of you. Kudos to you!

LordAdam16:

And what if rape is a crime. Lying to law enforcement is a crime. Yet most of the time, folks would mislead law enforcement to get themselves, a friend/relative, or neighbor out of a rut.

You may say it's a false equivalence. But outlawing an action does not eliminate it.

That's why we put locks on our doors even though burglary/stealing/robbery is a crime. It's why we dash for safety when a gunshot rings out: We don't stick around to confront the shooter because it's a crime to kill/attempt to kill/cause bodily harm.

It doesn't matter if you wear a full-length niqab or a habit (nun attire), if you walk along Kaduna-Abuja expressway alone at night; the things that'd be done to you by shady elements will make demons throw up.

The law is not an excuse to be st*pid or a jerk.

That's how damsels who've been sheltered all their lives in the boulevards and suburbs of large Western cities where police/help is only minutes away are misled into traveling the world alone without adequate preparation because they're "empowered." And then end up raped and/or dead in a sewer or by the side of the road in some god-forsaken backwater country.

Don't put yourself in situations where f*cked up sh*t can happen to you. It's common sense. The risks are already high enough as it is; don't add to it.

It beats me how an adult human can have no understanding of the mechanism of law and order, no regard for their own safety, nor any sense of personal responsibility.

Keep leading people on needlessly until you encounter a freak, serial killer, or high-functioning sociopath, especially in a country like Nigeria where we don't have the resources to provide uninterrupted power much less effectively police 200m people. Then you'd know there are worse experiences than rape.

The law is an inconvenience not a deterrent for criminals. Always remember that.

-Lord
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
In one sentence:

Rape can be justified.

If not that something is fundamentally wrong with you people, why on earth would you compare leading a man on with rape. Should you even mention it? Rapists must be very proud of you. Kudos to you!

Most Nigerian males will justify rape with all their might because they have engaged in it.anything other than justification requires that they admit to themselves that they are sexual deviants. You saw the way so many of them jumped on the defense of pastor bling bling. Most of them can never be redeemed.all you can do as a woman / mother is work on the next generation. These ones are lost. It is not just rape they justify after all. They also defend yahoo yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Tulsaguy: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2019
LordAdam16:

I'm sure he "ruminated" on the joke.

Expecting every joke by any comedian to be on point, for everyone; is called "perfection." It's impossible.

It happens all the time in a large country like the US. Comedians have a repertoire of jokes. Some they can tell in the South, others you can tell in the North. Some you can tell on a college campus, others you can tell in a small town bar. Some you can tell to a black audience, others to a Persian immigrant audience.

I mean how sad does your life have to be that a joke takes you over the edge.

The world is unforgiving. Liberty is sacred. Let comedians be comedians.

-Lord

@LordAdam, Truly comedy has been a very useful antidote that relieve stress especially for Nigerians & people globally. But rape case to me is to heavy a matter of joke. On a lighter mood, i suppose you are a comedian...
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by LordAdam16: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
In one sentence:

Rape can be justified.

It is not surprising that is your takeaway.

I wouldn't go further.

Let's all hope for your sake that your id*ocy isn't the end of you. It's not you I pity, but your relations and friends who have invested their emotions on you. As well as the impressionable maidens who listen to your kind and then find themselves in impossible situations.

This entire lack of conversation and debate is exactly how ultra-conservative cultures end up with practices like honor killings. And when you interrogate them, they'd substitute words in that same sentence you spew:

Should you even mention it? *Immoral women* must be very proud of you.

-Lord
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2019
Of course, lets defend honour killings too.

Violence against women is acceptable provided she is immoral. grin

Immorality or greed is a good motivator to rape. God! It will teach those greedy and immoral bitches right!

You should be very proud of yourself.

LordAdam16:

It is not surprising that is your takeaway.

I wouldn't go further.

Let's all hope for your sake that your id*ocy isn't the end of you. It's not you I pity, but your relations and friends who have invested their emotions on you. As well as the impressionable maidens who listen to your kind and then find themselves in impossible situations.

This entire lack of conversation and debate is exactly how ultra-conservative cultures end up with practices like honor killings. And when you interrogate them, they'd substitute words in that same sentence you spew:

-Lord

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by LordAdam16: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Tulsaguy:

@LordAdam, Truly comedy has been a very useful antidote that relieve stress especially for Nigerians & people globally. But rape case to me is to heavy a matter of joke. I guess you are a comedian...

I'm not a comedian.

I just see history in 4D.

It's okay for rape to be "too heavy a matter of joke" for you. Religious people too consider their holy books, the stories, and people in it to be "too heavy a matter of joke."

And all of that is fine. You're not going to make a Jesus joke in the Vatican, for the same reason you wouldn't make a Muhammad joke in Riyadh, or a Vishnu joke in Delhi. I think you should be able to, but it's not appropriate by most, and that's okay.

But when you start censoring speech and de-platforming folks for the things they say, when you could easily pay them no mind; it'd be impossible to stop the boulder when it starts rolling.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Most people think all of this is new. It isn't. The maniacs start with censoring the stuff that most people can get behind. You think they're doing it in good faith, until they aren't.

It's the classic boiling frog experiment.

The only reason why you and most of those clamoring for this type of censorship are doing so is because you have no idea about the cost of liberty. Well, I guess we've had freedom for too long, time to revert back to our historic ways.

-Lord
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2019
You can tell what goes on in their home especially how their mums are treated.

The sad part is that some these buffoons have mothers that were raped and assaulted for this reason.

ornicus:

Most Nigerian males will justify rape with all their might because they have engaged in it.anything other than justification requires that they admit to themselves that they are sexual deviants. You saw the way so many of them jumped on the defense of pastor bling bling. Most of them can never be redeemed.all you can do as a woman / mother is work on the next generation. These ones are lost. It is not just rape they justify after all. They also defend yahoo yahoo.

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by RCDIY(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2019
LordAdam16:

And what if rape is a crime. Lying to law enforcement is a crime. Yet most of the time, folks would mislead law enforcement to get themselves, a friend/relative, or neighbor out of a rut.

That's why we put locks on our doors even though burglary/stealing/robbery is a crime. It's why we dash for safety when a gunshot rings out: We don't stick around to confront the shooter because it's a crime to kill/attempt to kill/cause bodily harm.

It doesn't matter if you wear a full-length niqab or a habit (nun attire), if you walk along Kaduna-Abuja expressway alone at night; the things that'd be done to you by shady elements will make demons throw up.

The law is not an excuse to be st*pid or a jerk.

Keep leading people on needlessly until you encounter a freak, serial killer, or high-functioning sociopath, especially in a country like Nigeria where we don't have the resources to provide uninterrupted power much less effectively police 200m people. Then you'd know there are worse experiences than rape.

The law is an inconvenience not a deterrent for criminals. Always remember that.

-Lord

Too many points made but they'll still be lost on the feminist simpletons we have on this forum.

Well done, his lordship

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by LordAdam16: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
Of course, lets defend honour killings too.

Violence against women is acceptable provided she is immoral. grin

Oh I don't even have to defend it.

More than 700m Muslims of the 1 billion plus live in territories where it is acceptable. Sometimes Hindus too, I should add.

And the interesting part is that you guys are the same and have the same MO. They also censor, de-platform, and cancel anyone who dares challenge/debate their viewpoints. Something must be "wrong" with anyone with contrasting opinions.

And if they don't agree 100%, if they disagree on anything at all, if they dare make a joke; then they automatically are bad, perpetrators, embodiment, agents, enablers of immorality, strife, or evil.

None of this is new, we've heard it all before. It's no surprise that the actual oppressors and so-called liberators of women use the same playbook. That's why I said you guys are making the shackles that'd be used on you later. And you wouldn't even know what hit you. One day you'd wake up and discover you can't wear a 2-piece bikini at the beach anymore because it is offensive to certain people/it objectifies women.

Who needs choice when there's an instructor who thinks it's his/her moral right to regulate everything you do and say to the minutia. And when you raise an objection, you'd lose your right to earn, pay a fine, or end in jail.

Heaven forbids a comedian makes a joke about it. He'd be censored and made to pay a fine for hate speech.

-Lord
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Come on, you believe it is cool to punish bad behaviours with rape. Violence is great and justifiable over bad behaviour, isn't it?
Any viewpoint suggesting otherwise is hostile and intolerant. My dear, keep on at it. grin

LordAdam16:

Oh I don't even have to defend it.

More than 700m Muslims of the 1 billion plus live in territories where it is acceptable. Sometimes Hindus too, I should add.

And the interesting part is that you guys are the same and have the same MO. They also censor, de-platform, and cancel anyone who dares challenge/debate their viewpoints. Something must be "wrong" with anyone with contrasting opinions.

And if they don't agree 100%, if they disagree on anything at all, if they dare make a joke; then they automatically are bad, perpetrators, embodiment, agents, enablers of immorality, strife, or evil.

None of this is new, we've heard it all before. It's no surprise that the actual oppressors and so-called liberators of women use the same playbook. That's why I said you guys are making the shackles that'd be used on you later. And you wouldn't even know what hit you. One day you'd wake up and discover you can't wear a 2-piece bikini at the beach anymore because it is offensive to certain people/it objectifies women.

Who needs choice when there's an instructor who thinks it's his/her moral right to regulate everything you do and say to the minutia. And when you raise an objection, you'd lose your right to earn, pay a fine, or end in jail.

Heaven forbids a comedian makes a joke about it. He'd be censored and made to pay a fine for hate speech.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by romeorailss: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

I watched one show. It was Okey Bakassi saying a girl would spend the night in a guy's house and say she doesn't want sex. All for her to go to the police and say she was raped. Made a joke about questions the NPF would ask. The ladies were obviously uncomfortable.

There was this other one of virginity detector. That it was brought close to a 1yr old baby and it said virginity not found!! Does that even make sense? Who brings in a child into such perverted joke?!!!

Can you imagine ? Well this will send a message to our comedians angry

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
Come on, you believe it is cool to punish bad behaviours with rape. Violence is great and justifiable over bad behaviour, isn't it?
Any viewpoint suggesting otherwise is hostile and intolerant. My dear, keep on at it. grin

You even get time. Last last na to call you feminist. People wey no get sense. This news sha sweet me for body. They can wail all they like, e no go change am grin
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by LordAdam16: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:

Women abroad always have their creep-o-meter on high alert. Looking out for pervs from stalkers to weirdos. When their friends advice them to get a restraining order against a disturbing admirer, they don't retort with "you're making excuses for his behavior."

They have common sense. You don't.

You can as well go on a hike in the hinterlands of Zamfara alone. So you can come back and inform us about how you were able to cancel, shame, or argue your way out of getting assaulted by a bunch of marauding bandits by convincing them that is a crime.

As Friedrich Schiller opined, "Even the gods are powerless against stup*dity".

Furthermore, you're the one advocating for de-platforming a comedian because you don't like his joke. Maybe you should check the dictionary for the meaning of intolerant. And then afterwards look in the mirror to find the stark image of a person with a single-digit IQ.

You're the special kind of id*ot who would be told to put on a seat belt, and your response would be: You're making an excuse for bad drivers.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by yb43(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2019
For them to remove basketmouth it rily shows that we dont know D meaning of jokes or been a comedian,what ever a comdian crack on stage does not count becos is just an ordinary joke,every body that is against him should remember that he was invited for the show to make ppls Laugh.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Housing(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
NL alpha males be like... "EU is a feminist"

Kudos to EU. One down.

[img]https://images./5FoshPOqwYscUfLicvraft.gif[/img]

They are not NL Alpha males. Rape should be condemned in all ramifications. Kudos to EU.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by 3verblazing(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you feminist.

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates only to say she is on her period after eating pizza. That she MUST donate the toto.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't ever travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes to talk/behave anyhow.
why not ask the guy wat his motive is before going on the date with him? But u wont bc u know that will distroy ur chances of getting ur stomach, wordrob and pocket filled up like hes father chrismas ...u dont play ignorant to a system u perfectly know how it wrks ... Were Nothing goes for nothing... Even in the socalled western world same thing is obtainable among the citizens of those places...bu the difference the girla are honest enough to understand that if shes going into this then theres somthing at stake. If shes not cool with it she lets u know from the begining ... I wonder what pple will gain from ruining someone's carrier for a harmless joke which is taken out of context... Just bc theres RAPE in it.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2019
I have their time today. I expected them to take their fight to the EU. grin.

pocohantas:

You even get time. Last last na to call you feminist. People wey no get sense. This news sha sweet me for body. They can wail all they like, e no to change am grin
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin

One sentence: It is okay to rape a woman if

LordAdam16:

Women abroad always have their creep-o-meter on high alert. Looking out for pervs from stalkers to weirdos. When their friends advice them to get a restraining order against a disturbing admirer, they don't retort with "you're making excuses for his behavior."

They have common sense. You don't.

You can as well go on a hike in the hinterlands of Zamfara alone. So you can come back and inform us about how you were able to cancel, shame, or argue your way out of getting assaulted by a bunch of marauding bandits by convincing them that is a crime.

As Friedrich Schiller opined, "Even the gods are powerless against stup*dity".

Furthermore, you're the one advocating for de-platforming a comedian because you don't like his joke. Maybe you should check the dictionary for the meaning of intolerant. And then afterwards look in the mirror to find the stark image of a person with a single-digit IQ.

You're the special kind of id*ot who would be told to put on a seat belt, and your response would be: You're making an excuse for bad drivers.

-Lord
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by LordAdam16: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
grin grin grin grin

One sentence: It is okay to rape a woman if

Well I'd wait for you to show/highlight that exact sentence in any of my replies.

#FishBrain

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by pocohantas(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
I have their time today. I expected them to take their fight to the EU. grin.

Lol. I can see you really have their time. Nothing can enter their coconut heads. Abi na, go to EU and defend their Oga. cheesy
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Wow, you don't even understand the jargons you have been typing. You should make a living from your advocacy. Once a rapist is arrested, reassure him that the poor girl deserved it for being rude or immoral or greedy.

Her attitude is akin to putting a gun to his head.

Trust me, you will have no problem convincing him otherwise. It is the reason he did it in the first place. You know what they say, great minds think alike. grin

LordAdam16:

Well I'd wait for you to show/highlight that exact sentence in any of my replies.

#FishBrain

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

You even get time. Last last na to call you feminist. People wey no get sense. This news sha sweet me for body. They can wail all they like, e no go change am grin

We will gang up against you grin

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you feminist.

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates only to say she is on her period after eating pizza. That she MUST donate the toto.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't ever travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes to talk/behave anyhow.
A real man never rapes.
Rather than rape, I'll go to a bar and get a clean girl to spend the night with for just #3000. And mind you, they are AIDS free. They are plenty in my area.
#SayNoToRape

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Plead:

Useless ambassadorship..it was probably for free or he was being paid peanuts

No need to rejoice over his removal
Peanuts?
They may be paying him up to 500k if not more than. That's not peanuts.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Peanuts?
They may be paying him up to 500k if not more than. That's not peanuts.

No be only ...these type of ambassadorship are mostly free and voluntary. You can’t compare such with standard (you know what I mean) ambassadorships.

2 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Replace him with me
You are fine.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:

Just stfu if you don’t have anything... wtf is defend pastor bling bling ? People defended busola so people must also defend the pastor , everyone mustn’t agree with or believe her.

And if you’ve been following the case you should’ve be sensible enough to know that busola lost the civil case against him and will surely lose the criminal case too. The man is innocent until proven otherwise so stop saying bullshît as regards that matter.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Plead:

Just stfu if you don’t have anything... wtf is defend pastor bling bling ? People defended busola so people must also defend the pastor , everyone mustn’t agree with or believe her.

And if you’ve been following the case you should’ve be sensible enough to know that busola lost the civil case against him and will surely lose the criminal case too. The man is innocent until proven otherwise so stop saying bullshît as regards that matter.

I knew boys like you in school.hardcore rapists.some even got arrested more than once. One of them, the last time I checked is now forming born again.

As others have said, the only thing saving most of you deviants is the culture in this country of victim blaming and slut shaming. Just confine your nonsense to naija. Try that shit in obodo oyibo and we will see you on TV looking like the dumb mofo led by his prick that you are.

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by LordAdam16: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Sterope:
[s]Wow, you don't even understand the jargons you have been typing. You should make a living from your advocacy. Once a rapist is arrested, reassure him that the poor girl deserved it for being rude or immoral or greedy.

Her attitude is akin to putting a gun to his head.

Trust me, you will have no problem convincing him otherwise. It is the reason he did it in the first place. You know what they say, great minds think alike. grin
[/s]

Still waiting for you to highlight the sentence "It is okay to rape a woman if..." in my write ups.

-Lord
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sterope(f): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2019
There was an incident in India. A woman was gangraped by some men in a bus. In court, they claimed that it was her fault for being out so late.

A woman was raped and murdered in America. She ignored her rapist's catcalls. She might have said a word or two.

Some Nigerian women were/are raped because they led a man on. How dare they lead a man on?

You can lend your advocacy to these poor men. The first one had no home training, I mean why would she be out so late at night. How dare she put herself in that situation.

The second one was so rude. She deserves to be punished for that.

The third one deserves it. How dare she try to outsmart a man. She must be punished with rape

You will make a wonderful rapist advocate!

LordAdam16:

Still waiting for you to highlight the sentence "It is okay to rape a woman if..." in my write ups.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Tulsaguy: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2019
LordAdam16:

I'm not a comedian.

I just see history in 4D.

It's okay for rape to be "too heavy a matter of joke" for you. Religious people too consider their holy books, the stories, and people in it to be "too heavy a matter of joke."

And all of that is fine. You're not going to make a Jesus joke in the Vatican, for the same reason you wouldn't make a Muhammad joke in Riyadh, or a Vishnu joke in Delhi. I think you should be able to, but it's not appropriate by most, and that's okay.

But when you start censoring speech and de-platforming folks for the things they say, when you could easily pay them no mind; it'd be impossible to stop the boulder when it starts rolling.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Most people think all of this is new. It isn't. The maniacs start with censoring the stuff that most people can get behind. You think they're doing it in good faith, until they aren't.

It's the classic boiling frog experiment.

The only reason why you and most of those clamoring for this type of censorship are doing so is because you have no idea about the cost of liberty. Well, I guess we've had freedom for too long, time to revert back to our historic ways.

-Lord

While it's termed a free world, & you can do & say whatever you like in conversations, public discourse, jokes etc so long what you do and say do not impact negatively on others ....they say it is allowed ..... now that's freedom/liberty.

Now liberty isn't a call to reckless jokes or irresponsibility. I think it's a call to responsibility. And responsibility is the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something. The cost of liberty is immeasurable, expensive and having liberty is a call to responsibility in word & deed. It's also being sensitive to the needs of others in the Eco system.

The world-india, SA, Nigeria, everywhere are doing everything to curb this menace, it shouldn't be trivialised.

I maintained that anyone who has a family member that has gone through that acutely distressing experience wouldn't term it to be joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.