Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) (47802 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by maybanks: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Mumu man

Your papa wey no mumu, wetin him don achieve for life other than to father a failure like you

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Josh44s(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Betsmile1017:
Forget About this government.
WhatsApp me let's win:

Win wetin? Sport betting go soon land you to your village farm. Repent now and look for something meaningful to do with your useless life

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
This woman dey always make my body to rice up. Her ringtones go baaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by visijo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kendumazy:

When they are tired of hoeing as well, they begin to sell wig on Facebook. Inside life!
lol easy bro
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by maybanks: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Freehuman:
All I see is a short groom whose ancestor came down from heaven to start Afonja Air which Edo airways own 80% of shares as we speak. grin

Take advantage of this dry season to sun dry the weed you smoke. Smoking it half dry will only make you post more trash like this

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by ServantsOfTruth: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Picture of vice ass licker of the foolanis
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by ogbuefi677(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
A Jihadist commentor spotted above me.

He is a loser.

BEWARE
Say something intelligent for once

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
maybanks:

Take advantage of this dry season to sun dry the weed you smoke. Smoking it half dry will only make you post more trash like this

Osibanjo na your Papa? I've seen you've posted a lot about him . I'm sorry if I ridiculed your Dad or master cry
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Isoduwa(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
StarUp:
Did you see the look on his face? He is like "I go wound pesin kpomo this night".

Let who buy the suya slice it
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Sweeetheart(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
MEGAWATCH:
NDI OFE OSE THINGS. NA DEM DEM.
[/s]

mental hospital is coming to East soon. you people should relax

1 Like

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Chimookigwe: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Mumu man

There's always one Ipob pig ready to display his ancestral stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Chimookigwe: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
MEGAWATCH:
NDI OFE OSE THINGS. NA DEM DEM.

Look at this Ipob pig.

You call people ndi ofe when your fathers died of kwashiokor because they couldn't get ofe in their diet.

If not that you're bereft of commonsense, you'll shut up. Lack of ofe killed your fathers.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Chimookigwe: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Not as bad as your mama own. Shebi na she dey shout like bushbaby whenever the 'gbedu' enter her 'body'.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Enemyofpeace: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Not as bad as your mama own. Shebi na she dey shout like bushbaby whenever the 'gbedu' enter her 'body'.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Freehuman:

Osibanjo na your Papa? I've seen you've posted a lot about him . I'm sorry if I ridiculed your Dad or master cry
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by LLMG: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Simply foolish.
Freehuman:
All I see is a short groom whose ancestor came down from heaven to start Afonja Air which Edo airways own 80% of shares as we speak. grin

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by D1zion: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2019
StarUp:
Did you see the look on his face? He is like "I go wound pesin kpomo this night".
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.kai bro you wicked ooo.see as you just talk am straight. Funny though.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Fairview1: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Whenever I see VP, I remember Tinubu. That man, his opinion is shaping the affairs of Nigeria political scene. Never you as an aspiring leader, in anywhere he has a say, make trouble with him. He has all it takes to dethrone even Nebuccadenezzar if he was a member of Babylon.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by ZooOga: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2019
class act ... great role models!

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 01, 2019
I was there. She was 22 and he was 32. Isn't God wonderful!
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by RexTramadol1: 5:01am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His mouth has always looked like my late grandmother's mkpi.

Not like it's reasonable, but it's really funny

Haqhaqhaq buhahahhahahah
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by olisaEze(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2019
At the time, she didn’t don’t know she was wedding a future Vice President!

But now, all these skanks forming 'slay mamas' wii be like "what kinda car does he drive?" & "I can only marry someone who’ll change my iPhone with every update"! grin

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by ikevictor: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Osunbade is now living in throwbacks...

As his political future has been “daggered” by mallams!
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by Stillthebest: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2019
kiss

So na a yr to OBJ enthronement he got married? Incredible.
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by yb43(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol... Is Ok
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by DavidEsq(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
StarUp:
grin grin. Swears

Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by TGMISKY(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
That look on his face though. Person daughter really cry that night
Re: Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) by farem: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Just like Monkeys in the jungle...

Show us the (wedding) pic of your parents 30 years ago, if they ever did any.
You product of wedill luck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) / Stephanie Hegarty Reacts To Magu's Rejection By Nigerian Senate / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.