Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power (20297 Views)

Labour Party Plotting Political Coup Against APGA In Anambra / Religious, Former Political Leaders Plotting To ‘overthrow’ Buhari - Presidency / Past political, religious leaders plotting to forcefully remove Buhari – Preside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by koffsman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
True words this so called leaders from all parties are partners that opened shell parties like it works in a cooperate word who ever wins they will tel u oya do this so they will like you if you try to go against them no matter the party you are they will replace u even if they don't win another of they many shell party will take over
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Insectkiller: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Democracy..Demon-cracy..
Demonstration of craziness, demo-cracy..

Crazy demonstration, democracy..

#music (in Fela Anikulapo's voice)

He saw it all, he had said it all...

God bless the prophet Baba 70..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
foolbuster:

Your mental enslavement is too far gone for emancipation. I dont have the energy.

Just Believe what you want.

The truth is not hard to find

When you start making effort you are finding excuses
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

Look around you, you can either accept the reality or choose to be oblivious
I think my previous response to you is enough
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
mmsen:

The UK is a small island that got by in the previous centuries by pilfering from countries in the global south. They no longer have the scope/ability to do such. Their major trading partners are their European neighbors. What kind of arrangement do they think they are going to negotiate by trying to go it alone?

And you can't tell me with a straight face that Trump isn't a bumbling, corrupt slowpoke. Hillary isn't perfect (and probably shouldn't have run) but Trump is without doubt significantly worse.
your first paragraph, if you're not from the UK what's yout business with how they're supposed to get their trading partners back? It's their problem to solve, they've made their choice and you must accept it that they don't want to be practically feeding the rest of the union. You have to respect that and stop using condescending words on them. It's not like the rest of Europe is any better, they need the UK just as the UK needs them, they negotiate simple. I'm not bothered because I know they'll always find a way around that and moreover am not from there.

I don't care much of your opinion of trump for several reasons including, am not his son, friend, partner etc.. Am not even an American so if you think he's all that you said well that's your problem. One thing you can't fault are his policies. Call him shi..t call him pi..ss call him anything, dude has the interest of America and Americans at 'heart' and that's all that matters to the voters, not some globalist i.diots. Irrespective of race or anything if I was an American he'd have my vote over and over not some globalist basta..ards looking for how to destabilize the entire world with their warmongering.

And Oh... Clinton..? Trump is an angel when compared to her. That's the only thing I have to say. Go read up about how many people she's killed, alongside their god(Obama)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:

Check what occupies the discussion of the average Nigerian Sex, Celebrities

Check what occupies the discussion of the average whiteman Politics, Global warming, Government policies, insurance

Why won't we be poor?
Dude cal.m the fuc.k down... grin grin

White people discuss just about anything we discuss. You need to frequent reddit a little more.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
mmsen:

Did I accuse him of being a racist? Why is that foremost in your mind?
Yea, you're right; you didn't call him a racist.

But most times when people want to criticize Trump, because they lack reasonable thoughts... you'd hear them haul all sorts of name at him including but not restricted to being a racist.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by mmsen: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:

your first paragraph, if you're not from the UK what's yout business with how they're supposed to get their trading partners back? It's their problem to solve, they've made their choice and you must accept it that they don't want to be practically feeding the rest of the union. You have to respect that and stop using condescending words on them. It's not like the rest of Europe is any better, they need the UK just as the UK needs them, they negotiate simple. I'm not bothered because I know they'll always find a way around that and moreover am not from there.

I don't care much of your opinion of trump for several reasons including, am not his son, friend, partner etc.. Am not even an American so if you think he's all that you said well that's your problem. One thing you can't fault are his policies. Call him shi..t call him pi..ss call him anything, dude has the interest of America and Americans at 'heart' and that's all that matters to the voters, not some globalist i.diots. Irrespective of race or anything if I was an American he'd have my vote over and over not some globalist basta..ards looking for how to destabilize the entire world with their warmongering.

And Oh... Clinton..? Trump is an angel when compared to her. That's the only thing I have to say. Go read up about how many people she's killed, alongside their god(Obama)

The rest of Europe does not need the UK. There's nothing in the UK or produced by the UK that Germany and France do not do better. Or Poland and the Czech Republic do not do at a lower cost. It isn't condescending to state the truth. That is why practically every business leader has said that Brexit will be a disaster for the UK, it makes no practical sense. It is why major car manufacturers have all but completely exited the UK.

As for Trump and Clinton both were/are terrible but one (Trump) is worse.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by henryobinna(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
mmsen:

The rest of Europe does not need the UK. There's nothing in the UK or produced by the UK that Germany and France do not do better. Or Poland and the Czech Republic do not do at a lower cost. It isn't condescending to state the truth. That is why practically every business leader has said that Brexit will be a disaster for the UK, it makes no practical sense. It is why major car manufacturers have all but completely exited the UK.

As for Trump and Clinton both were/are terrible but one (Trump) is worse.
About the UK, this is a huge experiment before our eyes we'll see how it unfolds. Funny how you claim nobody needs them, let's see how it goes have no need to go back and forth on that.

Trump worst than a power drunk warmonger witn corruption written all over and her history?

Do you know why she didn't ask for a divorce(like the classical American woman) when her husband Bill cheated?
Bit..ch wanted the power and connection the president had, she wanted all he can offer because of what? Power my friend!

I don't need to go on and on about Trump. At least he's the president now and you can see all he's done for the country and is doing, can you say of same for Hillary when she worked alongside Obama? they were bombing the world to smithereens
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: African Leaders Plotting Political Coups To Remain In Power by ddeola: 2:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Jona is now talking like a saint, he messed up the grace God gave him. He is talking about others doing what he did while in power. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

SHAME ON YOU SIR ! you had the chance to change the course of our politics but you failed and the same dirty politics kicked you out now you are blabbing. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw / Nigeria Shell Employees Causing Oil Leaks For Profit - Dutch TV / Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.