Stats: 3,165,701 members, 7,862,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? (833 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this (2) (3) (4)

What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Anwons(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
As it is said, "Action speaks louder than voice".

We(Nigerians) have complained too much about bad governance by our leaders at different strata with little or no change positively. Instead, it keeps degrading and sinking.
To some Nigerians, it seems there's no hope left except to leave the country irrespective of whatsoever ever consequences that awaits.

The question now is, when will Nigeria leaders awaken to consciousness and realise the state of the economy and how it's affecting the citizens?

Will that sincere thought ever come?
Your guess is as good as mine!

Now, what will be your first strategy to adopt for a better Nigeria?

Why can't Nigerians begin to adopt more of proactive measures through actions than sit back and waiting and expecting miracle?

Please, I belief no one from the moon or Jupiter will change this state if we can't do it ourselves.

For me, #giveuselectronicvoting is my first call to our senators and house of representative members through massive.

What's yours? We can't continue to live in denial.

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Anwons(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
*through massive protest
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by richie240: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Let Igbos have their Biafra.

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by engrsyer(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Massive recruit into our military and paramilitary forces.

Then sanitize the Civil Service to ensure they work like real workers (I.e 8am to 4pm, Mon to Friday). Our civil servants must be productive.
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by yanabasee(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Education Revamping......

And constitutional Amendments.....
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Davash222(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Firstly, I’ll jail Tinubu, Ganduje, Amaechi, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu, Obanikoro, El Rufai and Lai Mohammed.

These people in jail would make Nigeria a better place.
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
engrsyer:
Massive recruit into our military and paramilitary forces.

Then sanitize the Civil Service to ensure they work like real workers (I.e 8am to 4pm, Mon to Friday). Our civil servants must be productive.
And pay them with your teeth

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by otosa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stop using the resources of one region to develop another region. Every region should manage her resources and bring some percentage to center.

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
1) pass a bill to the national assembly for regional government ....6 regions ...tribes in each region can choose what region to join

Aniomas can decide to join Igbo's , same with Igbo's in rivers

Yoruba's in the north can join south west

Southern Kaduna , taraba can join middle belt Niger can join north west

2) give power to regions , roads , education , health road, police , power ...etc
Federal government would only handle defense n foreign Affairs ,customs too , immigration

3) 6 people would be elected to rule Nigeria for 6 years ...one per year act as ceremonial president ...they all have equal powers ...decision must get 4/6 vote to pass

Resign and go back to my business
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by orisa37: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
AS MEANS OF INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY, DEVELOPMENT, GROWTH AND PROGRESS, MR. PRESIDENT MUST TAKE DESPERATELY DELIBERATE STEPS TO DEVOLVE SOME OF HIS POWERS TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES BY SHARING POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL WITH THEM. THE STATES SO SHOULD START FUNDING FG BY CONTRIBUTING UNIFORMLY TO RUN THE FG FOR THEMSELVES.
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Anwons(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
Firstly, I’ll jail Tinubu, Ganduje, Amaechi, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu, Obanikoro, El Rufai and Lai Mohammed.

These people in jail would make Nigeria a better place.

Guy, where will you start with this your pursuit?
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by surgical: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Question unnecessary,goverment not interested responding will be an academic exercise
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Realdeals(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Massive investment in education to cure the land of ignorance.

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
mrvitalis:
1) pass a bill to the national assembly for regional government ....6 regions ...tribes in each region can choose what region to join

Aniomas can decide to join Igbo's , same with Igbo's in rivers

Yoruba's in the north can join south west

Southern Kaduna , taraba can join middle belt Niger can join north west

2) give power to regions , roads , education , health road, police , power ...etc
Federal government would only handle defense n foreign Affairs ,customs too , immigration

3) 6 people would be elected to rule Nigeria for 6 years ...one per year act as ceremonial president ...they all have equal powers ...decision must get 4/6 vote to pass

Resign and go back to my business

You see the sensible suggestions you listed up there....hell would first freeze over before it happens in a peaceful and negotiated manner! It can only happen as a consequence of a massive and bloody socio-political upheaval and revolution!

Nigeria doesn't do 'sensible and negotiated'!

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by saintvc(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
ban religion
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by engrsyer(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

And pay them with your teeth
So you are one of the gullible ones whom believe that Nigeria is broke. My friend Nigeria is super rich if not for evil minded people and financially corrupt which I will be strict to the fullest and even drastic laws of death penalty for any financially corrupt person especially politicians

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
engrsyer:
So you are one of the gullible ones whom believe that Nigeria is broke. My friend Nigeria is super rich if not for evil minded people and financially corrupt which I will be strict to the fullest and even drastic laws of death penalty for any financially corrupt person especially politicians
How much do we make in a month ? 700bn right how much does taxes make in a month
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by ChimaAdeoye: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
My strategy for a better Nigeria would be:

1. Create an external debt of $300 Billion dollars by borrowing from anywhere or any country for "special projects" only focused in my region

2. Make sure nobody can remove me or my anointed political godsons my appointing my trusted Nieces and Nephews as INEC Chairman and into sensitive INEC positions. Results of every election in Nigeria will now be approved by me before INEC announce the figures.

3. I will make sure i accumulate power by sacking the Chief Justice of Nigeria and installing my puppet

4. I will make sure i control the national assembly by installing the Senate President and Speaker, House of Reps.

5. I will make sure i use the army and EFCC to harass and intimidate anyone foolish enough to be in opposition to me

6. Intensify marginalization and removal of Igbos from governance of the country. Try to provoke a war with Igbos so my people will like me out of bigotry and tribalism.

7. Fight corruption by organizing "anti-corruption marches in Abuja" instead of actually jailing my friends indicted for corrupt enrichment.

8. I will arm my people into militias and ask them to murder people in another region, so that they will be forced to give up their land as grazing fields for them

9. I will direct World Bank, IMF AfDB and all multinational organizations that they must focus 100% of their developmental projects in my region or village.

10. I will make sure all the service chiefs, DSS staff and infact the total control of the Federal Government of Nigeria is with my tribe. I will make sure the other Nigerians cannot have any chance to change this without a war with my tribe.

My 10-point agenda plan might sound like nothing will change for the better , but
one President that promised to change Nigeria for better actually did worse better than the above

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by engrsyer(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

How much do we make in a month ? 700bn right how much does taxes make in a month
Bros we have all what it takes to pay salaries of 10 million Nigerian. This takes away unemployed and underemployed youths from idleness. This strengthens our military mite.
This reduces insecurity. This secured our country from both internal and external aggression. And don't forget that they would also be taxed from what I pay them.
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
engrsyer:
Bros we have all what it takes to pay salaries of 10 million Nigerian. This takes away unemployed and underemployed youths from idleness. This strengthens our military mite.
This reduces insecurity. This secured our country from both internal and external aggression. And don't forget that they would also be taxed from what I pay them.
Oga what's our revenue per month forget grammar

Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by helinues: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
To help people without going into politics
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by helinues: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
ImpotentKenedy:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash. help yourself first

We dey kuku dey help ourself oo.. The weather forecasters have predicted heavy rain in the next 1 month. We have been indoor for weeks now, hustling, zipping something , flirt around Nl and then round it up with sleeps. chei we have added weight in the past 1 week cos we have a meaningful and beautiful life outside NL

Not like someone who is unrest on NL cos his survival depends on this forum

Shame
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by helinues: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
TRIGITIS:

yeah you are now mastering the game as you can see he is already frustrated for us making more comments
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by helinues: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
ImpotentKenedy:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

So many comments don dey ground for you to cancel/ Where are you mr Lawma or should we recruits new person to be doing your jobs for you?

Cos you can never tell me you are having a break oo. No rest, sleep or time out for trollers grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Respect Federal Character no matter what, an important tool for the unity of this country!!!
Re: What Will Be Your First Strategy For A Better Nigeria? by Dedetwo(m): 2:48am On Dec 05, 2019
I think disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria could help it.

COVID-19: A'ibom Boast Of 13 Ventilators, Ready For Emergency (Photo) / Ogun State COVID-19 Lock Down Schedule / Mr Olayide Adelami(mni) and wife Mrs Abosede Olubukunola Adelami (APC Ondo 2020)