Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top (63003 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by able20(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Getting what exactly?
Getting her yanch bigger and face bleached that is a great achievement for today's IG. ladies, congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Toke,I beg you in the name of the amount of money in your bank account, don't marry or birth for a nizoorian.

Go for a Caucasian and have piece of mind. I am telling you this because you look like you haven't learnt your lessons with that black ape.

2 Likes

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Forward77(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why do ladies get annoyed when asked “are you a virgin?”
I don’t know and that’s why i asked.
I don’t sleep with you or live in the same house with you neither do i inspect your virginity.
Be reasonable and answer yes/no or ignore the question, simple.

It’s never a stupid question

Birdeyeview:

STUPID QUESTION

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by hephsat(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yeye girl.
2020, u go get sense if Christ tarries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by eguarojeona: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fine but definitely far from fine sha.Imho
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
donstan18:
You can deceive people with photo effect, but can't deceive menopause.

Or depression. She looks depressed just using all these stuff to cover up
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by otherway: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
BeeQ:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa who just clocked 35 last month, has been rocking her 35 in style. She dazzles in two-piece outfit where she rocked fitted shimmery skirt with matching bra top looking so alluring. She shared the photos with the caption:

'35 and getting it'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5j7Vv8FPot/?igshid=gqpvuxqrv1md

Small time you go tire when you are relegated if it is not already happening cos you are trying so hard to get attention these days.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Humphrizy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
tfash96:
kung fu hustle... The film sweet die

thanks man.... Will download straight away... I just like that movie

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by femi4: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Getting what exactly?
money from her biggie gods

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Biingoo: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
victorian:
Enjoy your life and youthfulness Bae, you no kee person.

One live life but once.

Cheers dear, enjoy! cool
See them

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by SendAbroad: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
BeeQ:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa who just clocked 35 last month, has been rocking her 35 in style. She dazzles in two-piece outfit where she rocked fitted shimmery skirt with matching bra top looking so alluring. She shared the photos with the caption:

'35 and getting it'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5j7Vv8FPot/?igshid=gqpvuxqrv1md

Her ex Husband right now shocked cry kiss

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by jayboy007(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

I know I really should be minding my business

But what does Toke actually do for a living? lipsrsealed
same thing most naija female (nollywood) yeyebrities do sad
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Seunaj05:
Any beauty after 30 is a function of pancake, foundation and superstructure. The real beauty of a woman is to be settled at 30

Very untrue....

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by bukiAyomi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Looking more sexier...

2 Likes

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by MNDY(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
You don't want a man in your life but na cuz of dem you de flaunt nyash and bress. Feminism and nonsense and women with small brain.

If not small brain, why would most of them be displaying bress, cleavages, a.ss, cameltoe etc and men don't go about displaying their own lining of zippers to show the bulge of their p.enis and its size in pictures.

3 Likes

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by imam2018: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Birdeyeview: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Forward77:
Why do ladies get annoyed when asked “are you a virgin?”
I don’t know and that’s why i asked.
I don’t sleep with you or live in the same house with you neither do i inspect your virginity.
Be reasonable and answer yes/no or ignore the question, simple.

It’s never a stupid question

Oga its a personal question just incase you dont know.
if you feel its proper to ask such why dont you go to the street and ask every female you see such a stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by victorian(f): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Biingoo:
See them

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by seangy4konji: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
I laugh in Swahili

You think you are doing me?you are doing yourself.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by victorian(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Oga its a personal question just incase you dont know.
if you feel its proper to ask such why dont you go to the street and ask every female you see such a stupid question.

Lol cheesy

You dey mind am.

You even have time answering him.

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by tweakdude1: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
donstan18:

When i mentioned this Menopause word some in the midst of some ladies, i almost died due to what i said to them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by TheStarsAlign: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

I know I really should be minding my business

But what does Toke actually do for a living? lipsrsealed

She slays for living and I hear the pay is very good. grin
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by rafcrown(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Original and Artificial e dey...Apology to Late Abami Eda
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Zeinymira(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
donstan18:

What's the big deal in being menopausal

2 Likes

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Getting what exactly?
Cucumber
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Americanboy35: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
What exactly is this lady's occupation if i may ask?
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by akdjr(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Girl wey i don see her ynash tire no fit form for me again
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by shogsman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
mzBEAM:
She's depressed and needs help.
Everybody needs help with you.

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by mrwonlasewonie: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Seunaj05:
Any beauty after 30 is a function of pancake, foundation and superstructure. The real beauty of a woman is to be settled at 30
going by your logic,the real handsomeness of a man is then a fat bank account.

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by unbitchable(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:

STUPID QUESTION
see anger, Lol. you've lost ur virginity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.