Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top (63007 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by mrwonlasewonie: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Americanboy35:
What exactly is this lady's occupation if i may ask?
on air personality and best selling author of TM

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nnemuka(f): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
donstan18:
You can deceive people with photo effect, but can't deceive menopause.
yea
menopause starts at 30 sha
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by unbitchable(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

You dey mind am.

You even have time answering him.
U ain't even a virgin, so keep quiet.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Champneys: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Toke olobo town council! grin
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by victorian(f): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
unbitchable:

U ain't even a virgin, so keep quiet.

You've started hearing voices? Abi?

I pity you. Keep hearing voices o!

Concentrated Ekpa!
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by skinnyinc(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Getting what exactly?

The D i guess grin
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by unbitchable(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
victorian:

You've started hearing voices? Abi?
I pity you. Keep hearing voices o!
Concentrated Ekpa!
Can you swear by your womb that you are still a virgin.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by victorian(f): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
unbitchable:

Can you swear by your womb that you are still a virgin.

Esu!!! Get behind me in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ amen!

Your evil plan against me won't work!

Holy Ghost fire!!!!!!!!
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by PStacks(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Should be captioned 35 and lossing it grin
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by lowaist101: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
tOKS NO WANNA GREE.....LOOKING PRETTY!
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by shomutuski(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
which one media personality again
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Birdeyeview: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
unbitchable:
see anger, Lol. you've lost ur virginity
same way you lost your sense of reasoning!
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by hgnbello(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin embarassed
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by unbitchable(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:

same way you lost your sense of reasoning!
Next time, don't get angry, just say you ain't a virgin. swerve, lemme see virgins.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by unbitchable(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
victorian:

Esu!!! Get behind me in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ amen!

Your evil plan against me won't work!

Holy Ghost fire!!!!!!!!
You should attend Shiloh this Dec.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Getting what exactly?
don't know for her o.
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by OvieBlogger: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by ibkonekt(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
victorian:
Enjoy your life and youthfulness Bae, you no kee person.

One live life but once.

Cheers dear, enjoy! cool

Youth gini...35 old mama
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by 2day6(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
please who is toke makinwa
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
She's so beautiful

1 Like

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by adekS1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
How many of us think her transparent underwear make her dress look pretty-ugly?
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by omobeey(f): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abeg I Wan know too
izzou:
grin

I know I really should be minding my business

But what does Toke actually do for a living? lipsrsealed
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Legendguru: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
No —- 35 and retarded clout chaser get a man and get laid start a family and be responsible
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by christianjoy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Getting what exactly?
Her beauty a woman get a man crazy with her beauty
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by wany(f): 3:02am On Dec 03, 2019
donstan18:
You can deceive people with photo effect, but can't deceive menopause.

No let jealousy kill you brother,you way pack children full house,how far for life.gorrilad with coins undecided
Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2019
What's wrong with her hands?
Not trying to body shame her whatsoever but its pretty scary.
And who is she by the way? Perdoñ me but, I don't know her.

Re: '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top by marciarogs(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.