Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals (3231 Views)

See What Ramsey Noah Has Being Doing Ever Since He Quits Acting / ‘shocking Thing Ramsey Nouah Did, The Day I Tried To Seduce Him’ – Actress Nneom / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals by linx123: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Fasting rising Nollywood actress, Nneoma Okoro, in an exclusive interview, disclosed her steamy encounter with veteran actor, Ramsey Nouah.

Nneoma, who is on the journey to making a name for herself in the Nigeria movie industry disclosed what Nouah did when they were to act a romantic scene.

Okoro said,

“In the movie ‘Levi’ shot in 2017 in Enugu, she was supposed to be the A-lister actor’s nurse, a night nurse with a script to seduce him.

“I remember having scenes where I seduced him. Tension nearly killed me but thanks to him. He noticed and.................https://janefblog.com/10684-2what-ramsey-nouah-did-when-i-tried-to-seduce-him-nollywood-actress-reveals/

Re: What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals by drlaykay(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
I copied the story to Google in order to read the full story from a different blog since I know it's all copy and paste..
I prefer that to clicking that link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals by Ciaos: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na dem dey rush them,na them grin Jezebel them.
Re: What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals by fergie001: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
drlaykay:
I copied the link to Google in order to read the full story from a different blog since I know it's all copy and paste..
I prefer that to clicking that link
Wicked pelzin shocked

1 Like

Re: What Ramsey Nouah Did When I Tried To Seduce Him: Nollywood Actress Reveals by YorubaPrince: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? / Which Of These Marley Brothers Looks Most Like Bob Marley? / Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.