Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi (1135 Views)

Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / Transport University, Daura Groundbreaking In September - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by PapaBaby: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
The Minister for Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, said he had no regrets siting the transportation University in Daura.

Amaechi said this at the ground breaking of the Transportation University in Daura, Katsina on Monday.

”When we sited the factory at Kajola, there was no noise, nobody debated about it, nobody abused us for it unlike the site for the University.

”Daura is in Nigeria, it is not in any other part of the world. It is not in Niger Republic, Biafra or Mali, it is in Nigeria. So, what is wrong in siting the University of transportation in Daura?

”I have no regret siting this university where I have sited it, it is not because I want to get any gain,” Amaechi said.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/i-have-no-regret-siting-the-transport-university-in-daura-amaechi/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by PapaBaby: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amaechi continues to maintain the number one position of traitor in the Niger Delta.
Mr Rotimi Judas Iscariot Amaechi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Sunnymatey(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
The mere fact you mentioned the word 'regret' means you did it to please your benefactor.

Do what you can to please your master and remember that one day the table will turn.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:
Amaechi is number one traitor in the Niger Delta.

Sorry

The senator that embezzles all the money meant for NDDC is not a traitor?

Asari dokubo is not a traitor?

Edwin clark is not a traitor

Diezani that looted south south dry is not a traitor?

All the politicians that have nothing to show for are not traitors ?

You need a Doctor urgently for re examination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by ZombieTERROR: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:

Please don't blame Amaechi
For he knows what he does

Blame it on the virus called APc
It makes one only think about pleasing the Hausa Fulani...

Look at our neighbors down south
Chanting sai barber while Fulani cabals are raping their dwarf son in Abuja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by ZombieTERROR: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:

Sorry

Nigeria money belongs to Niger delta ..
Get it straight...
Cc Lzaa Immhotep greenback

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amaechi is the greatest politician ever livery in the whole of south south & south east region in over 6 decades

Amaechi the lion of Niger delta please increase the volume

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by mrvitalis(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Southern leaders are just foolish especially most south south and south east leaders

North would and can never trust you ...they are not foolish ...they may not be knowledgeable but they are not dumb

Nigeria can never be one ,never there are 12 million voters in the north that would only vote northerners

They would only praise u when they are using u

Igbo's that have been working with north since 1960 are we not there worst enemy now
Wait till 2022 they would remind tinubu how we didnt deliver and switch to Igbo's

Igbos don't want that but the greed of Yoruba's leave us with no choice

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Get it straight...

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
What does he mean, "it is not in niger republic, biafra or mali, it is in Nigeria".

The FG should stop treating the SE people like foreigners in their own country.

This is preposterous and hate speech by Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by ZombieTERROR: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:
Amaechi is the greatest politician ever livery in the whole of south south & south east region in over 6 decades

The fool is only doing this to be noticed ..
He will be used and dumped Just like those before him... He should just use this opportunity to loot... No Efcc is looking his way

Sai barber

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Sirjamo: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaBaby:
Allen Onyema that stole your $ 21 million meant for armnesty program and hid it in America is the biggest traitor!!
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by SarkinYarki: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Don't worry U will soon regret..Na time by time
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by PapaBaby: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sirjamo:
Allen Onyema that stole your $ 21 million meant for armnesty program and hid it in America is the biggest traitor!!

Not surprised about Amaechi, doing his masters bidding as always.
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by zibya: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
There's nothing wrong with the citing of the university in daura. It's in perfect order and if you don't like it, you can head over there and blow it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by PapaBaby: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:

Sorry

Same reason you don't see Tinubu that looted you dry as a traitor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Get it straight...
Cc Lzaa greenback
Sarrki and helinues will not like this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by LZAA: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by LZAA: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Get it straight...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by LZAA: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
immhotep:

Sarrki and helinues will not like this.
Afamed wee say it's hate speech

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by helinues: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
LZAA:

wee say it's hate speech

Stop this nonsense now

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Greenback: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Please don't blame Amaechi
For he knows what he does

Blame it on the virus called APc
It makes one only think about pleasing the Hausa Fulani...

Look at our neighbors down south
Chanting sai barber while Fulani cabals are raping their dwarf son in Abuja

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......

grin grin grin

Lzaa's the

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by beresponsible(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
When you leave power your people will ask while you were president what did you do for us. Abeg make Buhari do one thing for his people. At least na school to produce transportation workers.
Unlike Jonathan spending billions buying swamp land from his kinsman Tompolo to build an imaginary maritime university.
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Racoon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi remains a traitor and hausa-fulani will never trust you because they never betray their kith & kin come what may.
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
military school- North

Police headquarters - North

Buhari's cabinets - North

Why not change the name Nigeria to North Mtcheeeeeeew

To save us from further embarrassment, I hope COW will not be the means of transportation shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are now in the 21st century
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Cajal(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:

Sorry

..hmmmm
True talk
Greatest traitor was Die zani
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Gidigidi60: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Sorry

[/s]
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Gidigidi60: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Gidigidi60: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
zibya:
There's nothing wrong with the citing of the university in daura. It's in perfect order and if you don't like it, you can head over there and blow it up
[/s]
Re: I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi by Gidigidi60: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Stop this nonsense now
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Trouble For Nigeria As Oil Hits $56 Per Barrel, Below $57 Benchmark / Pre Recorded Broadcast Good For Boris Johnson,Queen Elizabeth But Bad For Buhari / Igbos Are More United Now Than Ever Before, Try Rubbish And Lose One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.