Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape (3749 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Pedophile Mum / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
It seems topics are inspiring me to create another topic grin

SO this is from this topic: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? https://www.nairaland.com/5553526/whats-craziest-lie-believed-because

While it was funny to read some posters, I began to notice a pattern...

A lot of men did not believe their girls were disflowered via rape.

Now, I know that some ladies would lie about being raped.

My concern is that a lot of guys went on how girls are lying about being raped. Some others said the girls who claimed to be raped would not sleep about. Seriously?

How do we successfully handle the case of pedophile rape if the same society doesn't even believe that it happened when they are older?

People react differently to sexual abuse. One thing certain is they (male and female) have wrong perceptions about sex and either become frigid (hating men/women & sex), promiscuous or use sex as a tool to manipulate people.

When I see someone exhibit some of these characters, the first thing that comes to mind after the initial 'disgust' is 'what/who broke this person?'

We need more emotional intelligence and broken people, please seek help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by TeeBabss(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
@ bukatyne
I think we're all/every sensible person should be a bit selective on who and what we believe. We tend to judge people with their physical appearance and comportment/personality.
You don't expect me to believe a well known Olosho that she was sexually abused or raped at a tender age...because that's their usual line, these days. They'll always find a way to justify what they're doing or play on your emotion.

Well, if a cool, normal girl said that, I could give her benefit of doubt.
We all created this problem bcoz we want to be doing holy holy. What's the big deal in not being a Virginn of having sex as a matured person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
In a society where pre-marital sex is still seen as a vice, it's not unusual that women will want to keep their perceived virtue intact by stating their first sexual encounter occurred without their consent (rape).

Note that unless the lady was abused as a child, which is where paedophilic rapes count, a teen who had a boyfriend, an adolescent who found herself in the company of guys her age, or even an adult who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, could all very easily claim to have been raped their first time just for the reason that they never wanted to have sex, but were made to it after several attempts by the guy involved.

The latter category (excluding child abuse) is almost always the prevailing category most of these women fall under, and it is the reason why some men find it hard believing the deflowered via rape claims.

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
TeeBabss:
@ bukatyne
I think we're all/every sensible person should be a bit selective on who and what we believe. We tend to judge people with their physical appearance and comportment/personality.
You don't expect me to believe a well known Olosho that she was sexually abused or raped at a tender age...because that's their usual line, these days. They'll always find a way to justify what they're doing or play on your emotion.

Well, if a cool, normal girl said that, I could give her benefit of doubt.
We all created this problem bcoz we want to be doing holy holy. What's the big deal in not being a Virginn of having sex as a matured person.

@bold

That was why I created this thread.

The fact a girl is now an olosho does not negate the fact that she was raped as a child.

When a child is raped, they react in different ways:

1. They have relationships however hate sex or frigid

2. They hate men and become lebsians

3. They become asexual

4. They associate sex with love (remember most pedos butter up their victims first) and have sex with every man that comes their way looking for that love and validation

5. They associate sex with power and have sex just to have men do their bidding.

6. They enter abusive relationships or have a warped sense of relationship.

7. They always want to relieve the sexual experience and become nymphomaniacs

The fact girl A became a nympho; girl B became a les, girl C became frigid and girl D became an olosho does not negate their experiences.

It is for them to get to the bottom and heal themselves or seek help.

7 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:
In a society where pre-marital sex is still seen as a vice, it's not unusual that women will want to keep their perceived virtue intact by stating their first sexual encounter occurred without their consent (rape).

Note that unless the lady was abused as a child, which is where paedophilic rapes count, a teen who had a boyfriend, an adolescent who found herself in the company of guys her age, or even an adult who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, could all very easily claim to have been raped their first time just for the reason that they never wanted to have sex, but were made to it after several attempts by the guy involved.

The latter category (excluding child abuse) is almost always the prevailing category most of these women fall under, and it is the reason why some men find it hard believing the deflowered via rape claims.

When I talk rape, I like to focus majorly on pedophilic encounters or cases where girls are forced at gun point, lonely corners, uncompleted buildings etc.

Date rape (except when the girl is drugged), consent/no consent, 'going to sleep in a guy's house and he penerated when I told him to stop at MouthAction', drunk 'unconsented' sex, buyer's remorse after sex etc. snearios are honestly outside my alley.

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

When I talk rape, I like to focus majorly on pedophilic encounters or cases where girls are forced at gun point, lonely corners, uncompleted buildings etc.

Date rape (except when the girl is drugged), consent/no consent, 'going to sleep in a guy's house and he penerated when I told him to stop at MouthAction', drunk 'unconsented' sex, buyer's remorse after sex etc. snearios are honestly outside my alley.
Right.

So if you were to pick a random percentage, how many of these 'deflowered via rape' claims would you say fall under the category of it happened while being forced at gun point, in lonely corners, or in uncompleted buildings?
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Cc CaptainMitch Donpikko kaycee125
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by TeeBabss(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold

That was why I created this thread.

The fact a girl is now an olosho does not negate the fact that she was raped as a child.

When a child is raped, they react in different ways:

1. They have relationships however hate sex or frigid

2. They hate men and become lebsians

3. They become asexual

4. They associate sex with love (remember most pedos butter up their victims first) and have sex with every man that comes their way looking for that love and validation

5. They associate sex with power and have sex just to have men do their bidding.

6. They enter abusive relationships or have a warped sense of relationship.

7. They always want to relieve the sexual experience and become nymphomaniacs

The fact girl A became a nympho; girl B became a les, girl C became frigid and girl D became an olosho does not negate their experiences.

It is for them to get to the bottom and heal themselves or seek help.

I can't agree less with you, you made a valid point to be realistic.
But in reality 'you can't trust these girls'. They're mostly looking for a way to coverup there messed up past or bad upbringing, therein, you don't have any way to validate their claim.
When you check things out, go to some core areas or city, and see how small small girls dey misbehave sexually, you won't have any benefit of doubt for the matured ones..

But what we need is sexual education, parental education, a distinct moral structure, good mental rehab (for victims) and strong legislation against rape.

LOL. I was out with 2 friends yesterday, they now pointed a girl to me jokingly. I replied 'guys, this is child abuse, this one wey be like JS3 students'
One of them responded 'she fit look like JS3 student facially o, but down dow she be postgraduate student guy grin'
It's our fvcking mentality
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2019
TeeBabss:

But in reality 'you can't trust these girls'. They're mostly looking for a way to coverup there messed up past or bad upbringing, therein, you don't have any way to validate their claim.
When you check things out, go to some core areas or city, and see how small small girls dey misbehave sexually, you won't have any benefit of doubt for the matured ones..

But what we need is sexual education, parental education, a distinct moral structure, good mental rehab (for victims) and strong legislation against rape.

L[b]OL. I was out with 2 friends yesterday, they now pointed a girl to me jokingly. I replied 'guys, this is child abuse, this one wey be like JS3 students[/b]'
One of them responded 'she fit look like JS3 student facially o, but down dow she be postgraduate student guy grin'
Men are the ones sleeping with the so called girls with questionable past, na them dey carry ashawo up and down but they always want to marry a clean fresh untainted virgin.
Very ironic abi hypocritical, I dont know which one is the right word to use sad

9 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Date rape (except when the girl is drugged), consent/no consent, 'going to sleep in a guy's house and he penerated when I told him to stop at MouthAction', drunk 'unconsented' sex buyer's remorse after sex etc. snearios are honestly outside my alley

Do you believe the bolded part can be regarded as rape?
I am actually surprised that you put unconsented in quotes when talking about drunk sex smiley.
Bukatyne dear, do you believe a drunk person can consent to sex? smiley

And do you think women that sleep over at men's houses were not raped even if they were forcefully penetrated?

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by kaycee125: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2019
grin
BLUELemon:
Cc CaptainMitch Donpikko kaycee125

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by yeyeosoronga: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2019
We see stories of children being defiled by adults almost everyday on NL. That has always been just a tip of the iceberg.
Young boys are being defiled too now by fellow men. We will see how the devilish rape apologists will reason. Don't worry, your sons and daughters won't be exempted.

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by TeeBabss(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Men are the ones sleeping with the so called girls with questionable past, na them dey carry ashawo up and down but they always want to marry a clean fresh untainted virgin.
Very ironic abi hypocritical, I dont know which one is the right word to use sad

Forget our hypocritic morality....Sleeping with girls, carrying Olosho etc, what's the big deal in that if you've fulfilled your obligation?
They've chosen that as their business, you patronize and pay them. #business
If a man wants a Virgin-wife, that's his choice and he shouldn't be criticized for that.
If man no dey patronize, how Olosho wan dey take chop". The only thing that bothers me is the case of underage girls getting f'cked up.....
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Right.

So if you were to pick a random percentage, how many of these 'deflowered via rape' claims would you say fall under the category of it happened while being forced at gun point, in lonely corners, or in uncompleted buildings?

I honestly cannot pick a percentage however, I will not doubt anyone who comes up with that story if I do not have proof for otherwise.

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
TeeBabss:

LOL. I was out with 2 friends yesterday, they now pointed a girl to me jokingly. I replied 'guys, this is child abuse, this one wey be like JS3 students'

First, once someone is below 18, anything you do is called statuory rape irrespective of why they look or what they can do. undecided

Secondly, it is not your place to discredit someone's rape story if you do not have a contrary evidence.

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

1. Do you believe the bolded part can be regarded as rape?
2. I am actually surprised that you put unconsented in quotes when talking about drunk sex smiley.
Bukatyne dear, do you believe a drunk person can consent to sex? smiley

3. And do you think women that sleep over at men's houses were not raped even if they were forcefully penetrated?

1. I am sure your question is wrong.

2. Consent goes both ways. If a man and a woman is drunk, who should give whom consent? If that drunk person kills, do we absolve them of murder?

3. Everyone has inbuilt self preservation. When a man wants to sleep with a woman, she knows and IF she is NOT INTERESTED, the onus is on her to ensure it doesn't happen. A guy signifies his interest in sleeping with a woman and said woman visits this guy or sleeps in his house and claims not to be interested; does she have a single digit IQ? The one I find most baffling is when the lady says she is no longer interested after they have started romance. undecided

If a man doesn't want to sleep with a girl, he will run away from her at all costs.

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
TeeBabss:

Forget our hypocritic morality....Sleeping with girls, carrying Olosho etc, what's the big deal in that if you've fulfilled your obligation?
They've chosen that as their business, you patronize and pay them. #business
If a man wants a Virgin-wife, that's his choice and he shouldn't be criticized for that.
If man no dey patronize, how Olosho wan dey take chop". The only thing that bothers me is the case of underage girls getting f'cked up.....

You see, you cannot on one hand condone men sleeping about and on another hand complain that women are bla bla bla.

Men except gays sleep with women.

For every straight man jumping about, he is with a woman/women.

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

1. I am sure your question is wrong.

2. Consent goes both ways. If a man and a woman is drunk, who should give whom consent? If that drunk person kills, do we absolve them of murder?

3. Everyone has inbuilt self preservation. When a man wants to sleep with a woman, she knows and IF she is NOT INTERESTED, the onus is on her to ensure it doesn't happen. A guy signifies his interest in sleeping with a woman and said woman visits this guy or sleeps in his house and claims not to be interested; does she have a single digit IQ? The one I find most baffling is when the lady says she is no longer interested after they have started romance. undecided

If a man doesn't want to sleep with a girl, he will run away from her at all costs.

Hmmm

Having sex with a drunk person is wrong naaa, haba mama, no wa o.
I dont get your analogy of absolving drunk people of murder, if a woman drinks and passes out or is unaware o:her surroundings and a man has enough consciousness and self awareness to have sex with her without her approval it's rape.
Nothing else but rape.

And also,
Many women are forcefully penetrated when they visit men, regardless of whether the man indicated interest in them prior to that. Some men indicate interest others just force the women because the situation presented an opportunity. It's still rape, whether he indicated interest before ooo, whether she is single digit IQ oooo, it doesnt matter. Forced, non consensual intercourse is rape.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by TeeBabss(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Hmmm

1. Having sex with a drunk person is wrong naaa, haba mama, no wa o.
I dont get your analogy of absolving drunk people of murder, if a woman drinks and passes out or is unaware o:her surroundings and a man has enough consciousness and self awareness to have sex with her without her approval it's rape.
Nothing else but rape.

And also,
2. Many women are forcefully penetrated when they visit men, regardless of whether the man indicated interest in them prior to that. Some men indicate interest others just force the women because the situation presented an opportunity. It's still rape, whether he indicated interest before ooo, whether she is single digit IQ oooo, it doesnt matter. Forced, non consensual intercourse is rape.

1. If the man & woman is drunk, who raped who?

2. You are not getting the point. If you are not interested in sex with a man, don't go to his house, don't give him green light etc.

My people say 'what you won't eat, you don't smell it.'

I am very sure that when you get home tonight, you will lock all doors and windows. You also would not put your valuables outside the gate despite the assurance of security by Police, Neighborhood Watch, OPC, Gateman etc.

If you can take such caution against valuable things you bought with money and can be replaced irrespective of how long you gather the funds, why can't you protect your body most valuable to you?

We talk of consent:

Imagine I ask you to be my friend; you say no yet you come to my house, eat my food and then I want to introduce you to my neighbors and you say 'we are not friends o! In fact, I don't like bukatyne' while still nibbling on the roasted turkey I gave you. Or some people see you two days later and say 'catch Chocolate, she is bukatyne' s friend. They were together 2 days ago and will fetch bukatyne out.' and you deny you are my friend.

Even you would not take yourself serious. I also would not take you seriously Ditto the neighbors that saw you.

No ambiguity; no hot & cold.

If you are not doing, you are not doing. If you are, do it well and own up to it. If you have buyer's remorse after doing, suck it up and make better choices next time.

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Na wa o

OK bukatyne I have agreed

A man forcing himself on a drunk on woman is not rape

A woman being forcefully penetrated after visiting an admirer is not rape too

You win, Buka 2 : Choco 0

5 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

2. You are not getting the point. If you are not interested in sex with a man, don't go to his house, don't give him green light etc.

What a way to blame the victim.

5 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Na wa o

OK bukatyne I have agreed

A man forcing himself on a drunk on woman is not rape

A woman being forcefully penetrated after visiting an admirer is not rape too

You win, Buka 2 : Choco 0

I wish it were a competition; it is not.

A drunk man forcing himself on a drunk woman is what?

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

What a way to blame the victim.

What victim?
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I honestly cannot pick a percentage however, I will not doubt anyone who comes up with that story if I do not have proof for otherwise.
Neither should you believe the stories outright without proof.

Personally, I'm usually indifferent to such stories. Don't judge.
But anytime someone tells me their deflowered via rape story, I ask how old they were when it happened and with whom it happened.
Once the answers to those questions swing a certain way, I become completely indifferent and honestly cannot be bothered. If they appear broken and damaged still, the best I can offer is a suggestion for counselling/therapy so they can heal.

My empathy and pity also come with a statute of limitations, just like crimes that go unreported for years.
Makes me wonder how one Busola ever imagined she could win her case.

3 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Drunk sex?
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Neither should you believe the stories outright without proof.

Personally, I'm usually indifferent to such stories. Don't judge.
But anytime someone tells me their deflowered via rape story, I ask how old they were when it happened and with whom it happened.
Once the answers to those questions swing a certain way, I become completely indifferent and honestly cannot be bothered. If they appear broken and damaged still, the best I can offer is a suggestion for counselling/therapy so they can heal.

My empathy and pity also come with a statute of limitations, just like crimes that have gone unreported for years.

Maybe I should say indifference.

Someone tells me they were raped; I sympathize and gently probe if they are ready to talk.

Not ready, I move on. Ready, I listen and empathize if need be.

I believe it would be deeper for a potential romantic partner.

My own is don't discard it as lies until you can prove it is.

The thread that prompted me to create this was crazy.
Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Drunk sex?

I am wondering because the drunk man was unable to give his consent and can claim to be raped too.

2 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by CHoccolaTE: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

It's still rape naaa

If the woman was too drunk to give consent and the man had enough self awareness to force a woman who can't consent then it's rape. The man is the one performing the sex acts in this situation so he is the rapist.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Maybe I should say indifference.

Someone tells me they were raped; I sympathize and gently probe if they are ready to talk.

Not ready, I move on. Ready, I listen and empathize if need be.

I believe it would be deeper for a potential romantic partner.

My own is don't discard it as lies until you can prove it is.

The thread that prompted me to create this was crazy.
I don't discard it as lies, but I perfectly understand those who do.

It can't be proven to be true, it can't be proven to be a lie...hence, I remain indifferent. Of course for a romantic partner or family member, it's deeper...but it still won't be more than empathy and assistance to bring healing.

The line between rape and consensual sex is just too thin and I have known this for a very long time. During my wild days, I would never have sex with any girl who was struggling or resisting, same thing now. I subconsciously have always been averse to giving a woman sexual power over me which is how I interpreted the act of cajoling her to have sex with me - if she no want, brother man will jejely go to sleep, stretch well, and snore very loudly.

And I was not even doing that to avoid crossing the rape line because this was way before the debate of consent/no-consent became widespread. I guess I have just always been woke and very protective of my self-pride, before one daughter of belial will wake up the next morning to tell me how I made her have sex when she never wanted to. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

It's still rape naaa

If the woman was too drunk to give consent and the man had enough self awareness to force a woman who can't consent then it's rape. The man is the one performing the sex acts in this situation so he is the rapist.

I wanted to draw this statement out of you.

I know you don't care about the man's consent; all you care about is the woman's consent.

Except the modern definition of rape has changed, rape is sex without consent.

If they are both drunk irrespective of the degree of drunkenness, they 'raped' themselves or sensibly had drunken sex.

Whether they have buyer's remorse the next morning is a different thing.

If a lady wants to avoid the situation above, the solution is to avoid getting drunk outside the comfort of safety.

Why do people think such things are enjoyment and fun anyways?

The bold is me thinking aloud.

All these snearios are taking away a woman's capacity to think and make the right decisions for herself.

Which is back to where we are all trying to run from:

That women are beneath men.

Only children or mentally impaired people are expected not to think their decisions through and take responsibility for their actions.

1 Like

Re: The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape by crackhaus: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

I am wondering because the drunk man was unable to give his consent and can claim to be raped too.
Ideally, they both raped and took advantage of each other.

But between a drunk man and a drunk woman, guess who is supposed to have more clarity? cheesy
Same reason why leadership remains indisputably the natural territory of a certain gender. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! / When The Bossoms Fail To Produce Milk. / Pls Advice I Love My Wife But Something Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.