Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards (67385 Views)

Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by kurlz(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2019
tillaman:
The only award that seperates men from the children, If it’s not Messi then who will it be?? It has to be Messi, the MessiLESS!!!
The Original Ogufe!!
Max Respect

Ronaldo fans this is for y’all

You are wicked. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by chiboy1116: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Rubbish!
painment lmfao
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Abanekechizoba2: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2019
Numerouno94:

Wah abt Ronaldo robbin Ribbery in 2013?.
U ronaldo fans re too bitter nd biased.
U guys dnt watch Messi matches, u only hear abt his xploits. Take ur tym nd watch any barca game nd see hw messi plays.
Despite d numerous issues we facin due to bad governance in Nigeria, na Messi award b ur problem abi? Collect am go gv Ronaldo na.
You that couldn't mind your business about my post should go and solve Nigerian problems as number 1 messi fan...
I just aired my opinion for you to read and look away but your bulgy eyes won't let you do that na

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Suremikky(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
The best player that ever played the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
oldtruth:

Honestly, it's so sad. Messi is good but Ronaldo is better. He is an envidence of hard work and dedication.

So bad our world is so full of politics. So sad
It's sheer stupidity to think messi didn't deserve this award,he was best player and highest gola scorer and assist in every competition he played.
Why is it so hard for you people to reason past sentiments, this is why this country keeps getting worse when it's filled with people that let their heart do the thinking for them. Learn to reason carefully like a complete human being should, because what you wrote here is completely stupid.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
You Don't Want To Miss This!! Get In Touch With Us Today....(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by tillaman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
kurlz:

You are wicked. grin
i had to something for Ronaldo fans!!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Numerouno94(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

You that couldn't mind your business about my post should go and solve Nigerian problems as number 1 messi fan...
I just aired my opinion for you to read and look away but your bulgy eyes won't let you do that na
I hv notin against u. Its jux funny seein hw sum guys re hatin on anoda persons suxes. I'm a Messi fan, buh dat doesnt mean i will hate Cr7.
I lyk Ronaldo cos am a man u fan, buh i prefer Messi to him cos i blif Messi is Beta.
Sum guys re sayin fifa nd uefa re fraud. Buh dey dint call dem fraud wen Ronaldo won world best for 4 consecutive yrs nd Messi was given notin.
I hate sentimentalism.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by FirstbornWds: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

Fool like you he played in England

Played in Spain

Now in Italy doing wonders

While your messi is in Barca

So who is the fool between you and I

Animal

By Wonders, do you mean blocking off winning goals shot? Just asking..
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by echibuogwu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
France humiliated Argentina?? Remind me the score line again. Have u forgotten Messi single handedly took them to that World Cup and also to the round of 16. Mhen u guys should stop being bias
Abanekechizoba2:
He actually deserves 4 ballon dor out of that 6.
In 2010, he was no where to be found during the world cup and champions league
In 2018/19, he was equally lost for both champions league and France humiliated Argentina in the world cup, yet he won this prestigious award...Football these days is a sham
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by echibuogwu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
We are talking about individual award, u are dragging a full team to the argument... and u say u have sense
jaxxy:

So Argentina is a team to reckon with currently right? Lol
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
echibuogwu:
We are talking about individual award, u are dragging a full team to the argument... and u say u have sense

Sorry u have sense. Settled.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Yamleg: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Samoranoe:
I knew that they won't quote me for dis
Aw on olojoro
Shioor
Oponu comparing two separate years.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by DeOTR: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Messi is good and great also bt he has his off days. I have not seen any player Greater than Ronaldo in regards to individuality of game and consistency especially along different clubs and teams in recent times.

Ronaldo deserves this award. If we can put sentiments aside. I support his boycotting the sham awards.
He boycotted the Award because he thought it won't go his way. That's a bad attitude for a sportsman.
Everybody has their off days, including Ronaldo
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Abanekechizoba2: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
echibuogwu:
France humiliated Argentina?? Remind me the score line again. Have u forgotten Messi single handedly took them to that World Cup and also to the round of 16. Mhen u guys should stop being bias
I'll refresh your memory Oga
France won 4-3 with your almighty messi not scoring but created one assist for Aguero which was the 3rd goal. For such a superstar, when it comes to the biggest stage in world football, you just have to deliver. If you can locate Google on your browser,check ronaldo's international stats, he is about to break yet another record in European football. Argentina squad cannot be compared to portugal's squad yet your messi always claims he does everything for his country.
Messi is a great footballer without a doubt but you have to be honest at all times.
Enjoy your breakfast
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by dj5naira(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Full shows.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Niflheim(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Great one from Messi!!!

By the way, I bumped into some Cristiano fans after the award ceremony, and I asked them to pose for some photos......................................................THE PHOTOS WERE PRICELESS!!!!

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Kryfori001: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

I'll refresh your memory Oga
France won 4-3 with your almighty messi not scoring but created one assist for Aguero which was the 3rd goal. For such a superstar, when it comes to the biggest stage in world football, you just have to deliver. If you can locate Google on your browser,check ronaldo's international stats, he is about to break yet another record in European football. Argentina squad cannot be compared to portugal's squad yet your messi always claims he does everything for his country.
Messi is a great footballer without a doubt but you have to be honest at all times.
Enjoy your breakfast

You must be in severe pain tongue
Just look at your post and discovered the kind of person you are. And where was Cr7 when Uruguay was killing his team?
If you don't know what to say, just shut the Bleep up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Abanekechizoba2: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kryfori001:

You must be in severe pain tongue
Just look at your post and discovered the kind of person you are. And where was Cr7 when Uruguay was killing his team?
If you don't know what to say, just shut the Bleep up.
Lol if I knew I was replying a minor,I wouldn't have gone through the process of educating you with such stats child. Run back to your people because places like this isn't for you son.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Kryfori001: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Lol if I knew I was replying a minor,I wouldn't have gone through the process of educating you with such stats child. Run back to your people because places like this isn't for you son.

Statistics my ass!
One side stat you mean grin
Messi have won the award. Every other thought is extraneous.

Just keep praying he doesn't make it seven. People like you go hang yourself. LMAO cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Niflheim(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wow!!!

Who is the only player in the history of this World to score in the World Cup as a teenager, in his twenties and in his thirties?

A: Cristiano B:Pele C;Maradona............................................................................ or D: Messi?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Abanekechizoba2: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kryfori001:

Statistics my ass!
One side stat you mean grin
Messi have won the award. Every other thought is extraneous.

Just keep praying he doesn't make it seven. People like you go hang yourself. LMAO cheesy
Lol be there spitting jargons...You really need to learn how to argue my child, argument isn't fighting rather it allows one to learn what he or she doesn't. I've never seen Cr7 neither have you seen messi, so taking it personal will only make you spit thrash
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Kryfori001: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Lol be there spitting jargons...You really need to learn how to argue my child, argument isn't fighting rather it allows one to learn what he or she doesn't. I've never seen Cr7 neither have you seen messi, so taking it personal will only make you spit thrash

My guy lack words.
Sorry dude.
LMAO grin
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Ayobami7(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
GOAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.