Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards (67388 Views)

Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Ranchhoddas: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Player that can't win trophy for his country is that one player?
Politics award
Painment.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Ranchhoddas: 5:46am On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

For a player who has stuck to one team all his life and under performed in his national team I think Not Sir!

I think most of these are just sentiments and it’s fine.
E pain them
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by DSoj(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2019
GOAT
GOAT
GOAT
GOAT
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by oluitele(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2019
He really deserved it. Am still hopeful that he will win more. It is an individual award.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by rhektor(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Politics award

Try to say this without crying
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by D1zion: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2019
cRobo:
Last award he will win
go & stop him from winning. Are you God that controls his achievement. If God never design it this way he will never amounted to anything talking more of being awarded this multiple times.

Celebrate with those who are celebrating & mourn with those who mourn.even Bible talk am.he might not be your choice but there are people all over who are celebrating him.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Jokkarm2: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Funny enough he can't say ' how are you' in English
is not compulsory oga, you that can speak the whole language ,oya show me your award??

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by mcharles(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2019
WELL DONE MAN
VIDEO LINK BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4RISiUHo-8
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by anonymous1759(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award

You're very correct grin grin grin but Messi scored against ManU @ UCL finals away from Campnou i can feel you're in Sifia pain grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Expert17: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2019
Femijohn198:
FIFA is the best 419,why not given the mantle to Rolando.for me Ronaldo all the way.

Given kee u dere
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Chimdi22(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Its called consistency . Always appreciate good things . Someone can go from a lecturer to a proffessor in one same school while others can change school without attaining that height. Stop hating . quote author=IdioticNLmods pst=84569233]Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Politics award[/quote]
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Centcanada: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award
No. No be player. Na brick layer! Argue with ur phone
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by 8stargeneral: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2019
paradigmshift:
Your real fowl
Na u sabi
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by anonymous1759(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2019
oldtruth:

Honestly, it's so sad. Messi is good but Ronaldo is better. He is an envidence of hard work and dedication.

So bad our world is so full of politics. So sad

Nawa o I'm speechless. CR7 that's not even a playmaker just goals you're living in delusion.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by 8stargeneral: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2019
FLYFIRE:
...but he dribble score goals?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Godiloveu(f): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2019
lordkay10:
Messi is no doubt the most accomplished sportsman of his generation. We might not see a better player in our lifetime

And his accomplishment are what undecided, aside Barcelona
Ballon d'or = Nigerian politics....scammmmm all the way
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Christmasdon(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2019
what did messi do to deserve that.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Akechukwuka: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Well deserve..He did extremely perfect last season nd still doing well dis season.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by chiboy1116: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Messi is good and great also bt he has his off days. I have not seen any player Greater than Ronaldo in regards to individuality of game and consistency especially along different clubs and teams in recent times.

Ronaldo deserves this award. If we can put sentiments aside. I support his boycotting the sham awards.
when we talk of consistency , Messi is the most consistent player ever . I think you should check the meaning of consistency . Ronaldo doesn't do jack shit for most of the season , but watch him , he's probably gonna start scoring goals next year , how's that consistent?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by pyro62(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2019
tillaman:
The only award that seperates men from the children, If it’s not Messi then who will it be?? It has to be Messi, the MessiLESS!!!
The Original Ogufe!!
Max Respect

Ronaldo fans this is for y’all

Poor Photoshop ..
The photoshop is a mess unlike my boy messi
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
when we talk of consistency , Messi is the most consistent player ever . I think you should check the meaning of consistency . Ronaldo doesn't do jack shit for most of the season , but watch him , he's probably gonna start scoring goals next year , how's that consistent?

Consistency goes beyond playing for one club all ur life. Replicate ur performance elsewhere. That’s Ronaldo undeniably.
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by mystical109(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:

Fool like you he played in England

Played in Spain

Now in Italy doing wonders

While your messi is in Barca

So who is the fool between you and I

Animal
I think u re d fool. Which wonder is he doing in Italy. One thing I love about Messi fans, we know when to shut up. Ronaldo is not even the best player at Juventus. Where do u buy ur weed
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Promzyunique(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Undeserved awards ....Politically motivated ....world best world best ..yet nothing to show for it internationally........

World best ...you played 3 Copa finals and lost all ...world best ...only performs in Barca ...outside Barca nothing.....

Posterity will judge fever ...(FIFA)
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Promzyunique(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2019
mystical109:
I think u re d fool. Which wonder is he doing in Italy. One thing I love about Messi fans, we know when to shut up. Ronaldo is not even the best player at Juventus. Where do u buy ur weed

Outside Barca .....who is Messi? Nothing ...He can't do anything outside the comfort of Barca zone .....We have seen it severally in 3 COPA AMERICA FINALS ..your world best couldn't do anything...

Cr7 will never play 3 finals and loose all....

World cup ..world best Dy manage to score goal ...

World best indeed ....ojoro
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Promzyunique(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2019
chiboy1116:

Consistency where ?? In Barca
...there is difference between controlled situations and real life situations ...

Just Cr7 left madrid they denied him...his 6th balon d'Or ...so that it won't be said .he passed Messi ...but now see the kind of flimsy ....frivolous reasons why Messi was given an underserved award ....
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Promzyunique(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2019
anonymous1759:

Nawa o I'm speechless. CR7 that's not even a playmaker just goals you're living in delusion.

And why couldn't Messi score those goals and tap ins ..to deliver Argentina and hand a trophy to them
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by sammyesx: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Me66idior
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by mystical109(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2019
jaxxy:

Messi is good and great also bt he has his off days. I have not seen any player Greater than Ronaldo in regards to individuality of game and consistency especially along different clubs and teams in recent times.

Ronaldo deserves this award. If we can put sentiments aside. I support his boycotting the sham awards.
the only robbing I see is Ronaldo being in the top 3.Ronaldo is not even performing for Juventus
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2019
mystical109:
the only robbing I see is Ronaldo being in the top 3.Ronaldo is not even performing for Juventus

Did barca win champions league?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by mystical109(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Promzyunique:

Outside Barca .....who is Messi? Nothing ...He can't do anything outside the comfort of Barca zone .....We have seen it severally in 3 COPA AMERICA FINALS ..your world best couldn't do anything...

Cr7 will never play 3 finals and loose all....

World cup ..world best Dy manage to score goal ...

World best indeed ....ojoro
My problem with u guys is that, u guys don't understand the concept of the award. The only robbing I see is Ronaldo being in the top 3.its an individual award. As for national team side, Messi have done so much for Argentina.if you are not a hater, u will see it. Reaching a world cup final isn't easy, playing south American teams isn't easy too. If Ronaldo is as good as u claim, why hasn't he won any MVP in any FIFA tournament?. If u re good individually, u should win individual awards

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Paulpak34(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Player that can't win trophy for his country is that one player? Have forgotten he won under17 World cup to his country?
Politics award
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by tillaman(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2019
pyro62:

Poor Photoshop ..
The photoshop is a mess unlike my boy messi
thanks for your observation
Dwayne Johnson

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.