Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards (67390 Views)

Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Awards Since 2009 (Throwback Photos) / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Dbiz1111(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tears everywhere. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by donprinyo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Player that can't win trophy for his country is that one player?
Politics award
Evidence of real painment

7 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by IdioticNLmods: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
maynation:

You are in sifia pain.
Is that all? So i should port to messi because am in sifia pain?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by pepilo: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Shorop...
We'll be back next season...

What of this season?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by rolandsleek: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
As messi has won his 6th balon D'or,the Goat debate has ended..we will now turn our banter focus on icons like Messi vs Micheal jackson,Messi vs Leonardo davinci,Messi vs Abraham Lincoln,etc. I dont want to mistakenly hear Ronaldo's name again������

12 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by horlah005: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Believe me when I say this guy is gonna win it this season and probably the next. The feelings you get when watching this guy play is unexplainable.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by oodua1stson: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Doesn't change a thing! If they like let him win 100 times for scoring goals only in camp nou, CR7 remains the greatest..
Politics award
the u20 world cup and Olympic gold medal is spoon abi?

Some people just have noodles for brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Funny enough he can't say ' how are you' in English
That why he hires people like u in his hotel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by IdioticNLmods: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
skymight:
Hate wan finish you bro. Tell me wetin C don do and I will tell you how many time M don do am past
Last season he did more than messi and they gave the award to modric. If Messi had done better they would never had given modric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by pepilo: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

And when did English became a criteria for one to be great

3 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by AntiMCU: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fake goat.

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Prymestrr(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Look at this colonial english slave undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by sotall(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award

Politics award abi? undecided

Was Ronaldo in APC or PDP when he won it five times?

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by pepilo: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
If Fifa ban penalty, some players no go see go score again oo

15 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by kushme: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
cRobo:
Last award he will win

I doubt...
I think there are few more..

1 Like

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by sleeknaija(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award

Oponu.. U better celebrate a winner so that u can be celebrated too.. Stop hating
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by IdioticNLmods: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
oodua1stson:
the u20 world cup and Olympic gold medal is soon abi?

Some people just have noodles for brain
Don't act dumb.. Those doesn't count
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by pepilo: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
AntiMCU:
Fake goat.

see aboki wey knw original goat
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Teejay13(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Well deserved one for messi
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Slynation(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Shorop...

We'll be back next season...

Yea.... With the goal he defended yesterday, i think he should have won the award
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Great player, well deserved recognition... What a decade of consistency. Respects!!!
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
skymight:
Hate wan finish you bro. Tell me wetin C don do and I will tell you how many time M don do am past
Change club bruh..
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by IdioticNLmods: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
donprinyo:

Evidence of real painment
Call it Painment or whatever, Cr7 for life!
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Ipodisacriminal: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award

Believe me how can u say u are good and you keep winning In a particular club

Let him come out and play in England

Let him come and take New Castle to win the trophy

By then he deserved the balloon door

3 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by etrange: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Politics award

You know you can still be a fan of CR7 and appreciate Messi's efforts at the same time? These things are not mutually exclusive. You don't have to undermine another person's hustle to promote your favourite player.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by Nickymichy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Goal.com have said it all

5 Likes

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by UnitedNigeriaUN: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
pepilo:

What of this season?

We still here... Just calm down

Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by kleverley(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats Leo
meanwhile, Anthony Joshua we're anticipating your victory oo
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by oodua1stson: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

doesn't count? By who? You? You do realise you dont matter to the football world?
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by sotall(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Go and remove those competition naa.

Mr ITK
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by pepilo: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Slynation:

Yea.... With the goal he defender yesterday, i think he should have won the award

for best defender
Re: Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards by seuncyrus(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
congrats GOAT... I reallly love Ronaldo but you make football look too easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.