Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo (29282 Views)

Policeman Shoots Driver In Rivers During Protest Over Assault Of Their Member / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by NaijadrivaCars: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
A truck driver has been killed in Uso Community, along Akure-Owo expressway, Ondo State. A policeman shot and killed an innocent truck driver because of N100 bribe.

The Truck driver that towed two cars was coming from lagos. When he got to Uso community area along Akure to owo expressway, he met the set of policemen trying to stop him and collect N100 bribe. He didn’t want to stop and a policeman shot him on his head and ran away.

The 3 other officers ran into their vehicle and escaped, but the villagers ran and caught the one that couldn’t escape and beat him up. When they were trying to get tyres to burn him alive, he ran away and escaped too.

According to an eye witness,
Something happened not quite long, I’ve always heard about it but never experienced it. A police man killed a truck driver because of #100, the Hausa guys around started shooting randomly because one of them was killed, we ran into the bush when we started hearing gunshots.

There are dead people due to the shooting between the Hausa guys and the police men. One mama in our bus was shot while we were running. I’ve not recovered, still shivering.
Because of #100 o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuYzwvOedA?sub_confirmation=1

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/02/commuters-traumatized-as-policeman-shoots-driver-for-refusing-to-give-him-n100-bribe/

1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by shamsin6300(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
May God continue to protect us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Brandstudio01: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blood is becoming cheaper then a sachet of pure water in this part of the world by the day. And our politicians seems to be too comfortable with it. Because no body seems to be talking about it. Not even those at the upper Chamber.. Instead they're busy deliberating on ill fated issues bothering on their selfish interest so no body say something about their Looting.

Shame on them

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by realstars: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2019
A. Vary critical time for critical people in a critical country.. We are critically crushed by critical leathers,
And our security men becomingly a critical issue of thread to our life and property, this is critical.
We are in a critical era, where our people needs no critics.
This is just the beginning, with e-payment, we will overcome them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Bola146(f): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2019
That is why I don't pity the citizens killing those mumu too, they are just too wicked cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by NaijadrivaCars: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by 1kbusiness: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Geez? During this Xmas period?

Chai. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Richdad50(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by helinues: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Police is not your friend

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by ugoofabs100: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
SINGLE, LONELY AND DESIRE TRUE LOVE? LET'S CONNECT YOU WITH A SOULMATE - OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE THIS DECEMBER!

One of the greatest writers & philosophers once proclaimed: “To burn with desire (LOVE) and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves!"

Are you a single Bachelor, spinster, widow, Widower, Single dad or single mother who is tired of punishing yourself with loneliness and ready for true love that completes you?

If you really want this December to be your last month of being single and enter 2020 with serious relationship just like connected couples on our platform of love who either married, engaged or in serious relationships.....

Then message the ADMIN ON WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM on 0-8-1-6-3-4-2-9-6-1-5 to get your details verified and connect you with a potential soulmate

PLEASE NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship of marriage or looking for sugar mummy, daddy, daughter, or son. This is not the platform at all!

ADMIN HAS NEVER CHARGED ANYONE A KOBO FOR MATCHMAKING ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
All these Hausa/ Fulani policemen that has been deployed to my dear Yoruba land nd they ar killing people anyhow should be redeployed back to north ASAP. After all Yoruba land is very peaceful let them go 2 Zamfara, Maiduguri, Yobe nd Kastina cos they need them more there

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by nuhu2018(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
police � police � police � make una take time
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Gaderune(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
shamsin6300:
May God continue to protect us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by ICUI4CU2: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by soberdrunk(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
angry
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
OK. I hope ur saying the truth. Asin hope that is exactly how it happened
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by realstars: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Back in the days, I use to say army men are killers, now police are.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by blazeahams(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Imagine
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Happyguy201: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is why I was so happy when I saw a news about the two police men who were lynched and burnt we need to start killing these animals in uniform on sight both sars effc and the rest wake up people police brutality must stop

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by EdiskyHarry: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
the Nigerian police men have caused more harm and misery in the society than criminals, according to statistic, Nigerian police kills not less than 50 innocent citizens every year, and injured more than 20 innocent citizens in every 12 hours in the country.
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Hotzone(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Normal, when government refuse to take care of their employees so this is what u get
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
we need to revolt soon
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by orion7: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
useless people.
no wonder ipob killed them

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Kylekent59: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
shocked

They said IPOB killed two police men, and other tribes called them Terrorist.

When it happened in the east, two police man were burnt.

Now, one of the police men shot a driver dead, he escaped, they caught one and tried to burn him, but he escaped.

The same people that proscribed IPOB as terrorist are the same people wanted to burn
the police man only if he hadn't escaped.

I wonder who is fooling who in this country

Now a police man shot a driver, I hope they will praise the police man.

Let's us see how the westerners would react to this evil done by the police.

Will they praise the policeman?

Will they abuse and curse him?

let us see.

27 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Chibuzoc(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Animal in uniform
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some policemen are worse than animals........for real!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by honey930(f): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Police Dem take bribe swear for una ni Haba!!!
#100. You kill person.
#50. You fire gun.
#20. You chase driver till you cause accident.
Na wa o. Now you killed a breadwinner for a stipend.
May God have mercy. Amen.
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by olaadesino(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Because of N100

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo) / Soldiers In Lagos Supervising The Scooping Of Fuel from A Vandalized Pipeline / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.