Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo (29300 Views)

Policeman Shoots Driver In Rivers During Protest Over Assault Of Their Member / Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Driver To Death In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Malawian(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
If this had happened in the east, they would have said it was IPoB members bla bla bla, So Yorubas also knows jungle justice and it is okay for them to carry it out abi?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is not that I can't join the police force, but my problem is, what if I am always posted to non Christian squad, Criminal squad senseless, arrogant, stupid, illiterate squad,...

This is my fear to join the Nigerian police force,, but choses the military.

What will I do if my colleague shot an innocent man dead because of bride?
Am mine to run for my life or beg on his or her behalf?
I might even get killed by mob because of my colleagues....

God forbid....... Civilians loading.........
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Btruth: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
.........and yet our lawmakers will not say anything to this, but they are quick to promote the hate speech bill.

Stupid lawmakers.
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
the Hausa guys started shooting you said? where did they get guns?
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
A truck driver has been killed in Uso Community, along Akure-Owo expressway, Ondo State. A policeman shot and killed an innocent truck driver because of N100 bribe.

The Truck driver that towed two cars was coming from lagos. When he got to Uso community area along Akure to owo expressway, he met the set of policemen trying to stop him and collect N100 bribe. He didn’t want to stop and a policeman shot him on his head and ran away.

The 3 other officers ran into their vehicle and escaped, but the villagers ran and caught the one that couldn’t escape and beat him up. When they were trying to get tyres to burn him alive, he ran away and escaped too.

According to an eye witness,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuYzwvOedA?sub_confirmation=1

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/02/commuters-traumatized-as-policeman-shoots-driver-for-refusing-to-give-him-n100-bribe/

a bill should be passed asap that any law man that kills should become the president...Because i think they kill recklessly let's see if they will change by killing themselves first or kill the whole nigerians available to them in a bid to outdo eachother �������
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by kennydora: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
That policeman that killed the innocent driver shall die miserably. Who kills by sword shall die by sword
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by drololaaof: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
When on the highway they behave like lord of the manor, they didn't do their primary assignment of protection but causing hold up and chaos
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by airminem(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Killerpolice grin When they jam unarmed IPOB members they will begin crying "chicken out" lubbish that only go after unarmed civilians.
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by smileyoo: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
rip to the dead. but by now, nigerians that comes in contact with nigeria police daily, ought to know, how pschologically imbalance, most of these policemen are. as nigeria has become such a lawless nation, is it not cheaper to sacrifice #100 than to loose a precious life?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by kammali: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
What Nigerian people to do to the police men in this country police men they have turned to liyons they are killing here and there.....
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by zoboizee: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
I was on that road yesterday and in that traffick. It is just shameless how uniform men sometimes allow trifles to take control of their emotions & sense of responsibility. Whether the driver was hausa or not, which he probably was, does not matter. It could be anybody. Seeing him dead being shot from the back of his head from the driving position was sheer heartless & bring one to tears. Blood was flowing down the truck. Just N50 o!
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Princemolar101: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thank God this news can shortly after zoo police table a cheap lie against ipob they God of ipob is really alive if you know you know .
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Samdede1984: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
I just hope is not one useless policeman call yellow on that same road. That man will never know good. His children and those yet unborn will die prematurely. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Stillthebest: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
kiss

Who did the 'clarence shot it'?
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by sayisayi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Odinaka00:
And my Mumu friend called me from Nigeria and asked me to come back to Nigeria from Southy b4 they kill me of xenophobia and I told him my friend you should worry about your own safety over there in Naija first... That I'm safe in Sa.

For now...
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by Xisnin(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Happyguy201:
This is why I was so happy when I saw a news about the two police men who were lynched and burnt we need to start killing these animals in uniform on sight both sars effc and the rest wake up people police brutality must stop
You are obviously a criminal.
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by VanGun: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
A truck driver has been killed in Uso Community, along Akure-Owo expressway, Ondo State. A policeman shot and killed an innocent truck driver because of N100 bribe.

The Truck driver that towed two cars was coming from lagos. When he got to Uso community area along Akure to owo expressway, he met the set of policemen trying to stop him and collect N100 bribe. He didn’t want to stop and a policeman shot him on his head and ran away.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The 3 other officers ran into their vehicle and escaped, but the villagers ran and caught the one that couldn’t escape and beat him up. When they were trying to get tyres to burn him alive, he ran away and escaped too.

According to an eye witness,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAuYzwvOedA?sub_confirmation=1

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/12/02/commuters-traumatized-as-policeman-shoots-driver-for-refusing-to-give-him-n100-bribe/

Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by ophatlewis(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Imagine, that's the victim
Re: Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo by fynix1: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
All these Hausa/ Fulani policemen that has been deployed to my dear Yoruba land nd they ar killing people anyhow should be redeployed back to north ASAP. After all Yoruba land is very peaceful let them go 2 Zamfara, Maiduguri, Yobe nd Kastina cos they need them more there

Bro, where did the Hausa/Fulani fall in this matter? This is the kind of comment that erupts chaos. Please let's be careful and wise in our choice of words. #UnitedNigeria �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Tattooed Nigerian Man From Ghana Caught Stealing Shirt In Delta State. Photo / Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.