Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,948 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect (54397 Views)

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Liverpool V Roma Preview: Klopp Urges Liverpool Fans To 'show Respect' To Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Josh44s(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2019
justmykel:

That's if one Doesn't know his stand! Sorry to drag this issue, how are you coping with wifey?

Let’s just say if you are able to keep religion and tribalism aside and let love lead, you will discover how easily you can connect with anyone.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by justmykel(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Josh44s:

Let’s just say if you are able to keep religion and tribalism aside and let love lead, you will discover how easily you can connect with anyone.
I see!
Well done sir
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
Because Messi has a better stat...
Bring Van Dijk's stat for last season let's compare it with this..
how do u compare defenders and attackers can Messi keep sheets or defend like you expect vvd to score 60 goals... the stats u brought out where is Messi own for country this past year in view...
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Obiaksnews: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2019
I don't think i have seen as much Ronaldo fans who undermine the greatness of Messi like Messi fans do to Ronaldo, Messi/Barcelona fans criticise him for everything. from scoring penalties to all the trophies he has won. Or the way they claim his team mates won him the Euros and Euros league cup. All these are said just to undermine his greatness.
Abeos:

This is actually the opposite. Ronaldo fans are the one bitter : Messi is blocking Ronaldo way cos he's ahead of him
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Usanga35: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
calculator123:
Ronaldo is too self centred for my liking, everything can't be about you all the time, sometimes allow others enjoy the spotlight too.

He is a sore loser and I sometimes wonder why his ego is just too high?

Messi is head and shoulder above him..
So did Rinaldo's absence stopped messi from receiving his balon d'or Or did Rinaldo condemn messi from collecting it?..why re u guys just being so particular about d cr7 absence... Or is he d only footballer who didn't attend it??..
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by FamousMonk: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
how do u compare defenders and attackers can Messi keep sheets or defend like you expect vvd to score 60 goals... the stats u brought out where is Messi own for country this past year in view...
Bring VVD's stat as a defender...
Let's compare.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by lexy2014: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Mrpsly247:

I mean mostly from opposition... It's starting gradually with juve individually ..

And d same juve that have been perennial champions all these years, are now in second on d table. When last did that happen?

1 Like

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Abeos(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Obiaksnews:
I don't think i have seen as much Ronaldo fans who undermine the greatness of Messi like Messi fans do to Ronaldo, Messi/Barcelona fans criticise him for everything. from scoring penalties to all the trophies he has won. Or the way they claim his team mates won him the Euros and Euros league cup. All these are said just to undermine his greatness.

Where have you seen a Messi fan argue against Ronaldo given any award. However Ronaldo fans will always find a way to argue whenever Messi gets an award. They should just take their L and go tongue
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Never forget, World cup golden ball is the reason why Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018!!!!

Modric to Cristiano:

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by tetula123(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:
Coming or not coming doesn't mean anything. Hand over the trophy to Messi and shut up!!!
Guy God won't forgive you for this comment. I don laugh tire
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by calculator123(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
pelumi67:

Do you know messi wasnt dere last year too
Modric just want to ridicule ronaldo but finally got himself ridiculed

Messi wasn't in top 3, so he can't attend because probability of winning is zero but Ronaldo still has some chance, no matter how little to win. So he should have been there.
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Lugianostar(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
calculator123:

You won't see the point because you don't have number 6, oh I forgot Messi is the one with number 6.

Do i have to say anything to you oshokosho!!!
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by seunfape(m): 3:43am On Dec 05, 2019
Davash222:
Coming or not coming doesn't mean anything. Hand over the trophy to Messi and shut up!!!
do you know that Ronaldo is a man with bad thinking
Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Niflheim(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
A family photo..................................................................................OF CRISTIANO'S FANS IN NIGERIA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect by Ayobami7(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
注意

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.