Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,558 members, 7,843,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - (10155 Views)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hahahahaha... .funny really.. .what an iredeemable insatiable lust for an Igbo girl.. .. it is even now an achievement.

You obviously have no love for them....so stay with your german and stop trying to console yourself...you that you are Die Waldeinsamkeit.....go ask your german what that means.....
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Obviously you are not concerned.....you with a german....your type is why amaka keeps chasing us....Ycee said igbo women where put on this earth for Yoruba Men.....but the truth is they have just been abandoned by their men....people like you....
So, helplessly in lust with Igbo girls.... May I never eat the yam I rejected
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Bring it on
gringrin a biafran criminal in SW

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

You obviously have no love for them....so stay with your german and stop trying to console yourself...you that you are Die Waldeinsamkeit.....go ask your german what that means.....
I don't need to argue bull Pooh with you. .just go see a psychiatrist. .. .that insatiable lust for Igbo girl is a mental punishment. .. .Just maybe you don't know. ..
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
gringrin a biafran criminal in SW
Only a fool will believe and share such a nasty post. ..
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Only a fool will believe and share such a nasty post. ..
are you blind that you couldn't see her akpu namegringrin and the state she commited the crime?gringrin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
which igbo girls? Some yorubas too like to dey fall person hand self..
I see igbo girls daily and I always wonder we're they get their delusions from that igbo girls are some sort of angels.. the way they hype their so called beauty in the internet, you that haven't seen an igbo girl before would think that they more beautiful than the daughters of Job..gringrin

Trust me I have no intentions of supporting their delusions.....but their mens delusions as to how others rate them is laughable.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
are you blind that you couldn't see her akpu namegringrin and the state she commited the crime?gringrin
Foolishness is believing and sharing nasty posts
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Trust me I have no intentions of supporting their delusions.....but their mens delusions as to how others rate them is laughable.
lol bro.. never take those guys serious..I know them too well. Listening to an average igbo man talk (chestbeat), you will think they invented electricity.

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

I don't need to argue bull Pooh with you. .just go see a psychiatrist. .. .that insatiable lust for Igbo girl is a mental punishment. .. .Just maybe you don't know. ..

Lol....go read my threads.....I'm currently championing a movement of leaving igbo women to igbo men....the moment anybody gets connected to your lot....you always change it to something else....
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol....go read my threads.....I'm currently championing a movement of leaving igbo women to igbo men....the moment anybody gets connected to your lot....you always change it to something else....
Pls, stop connecting to our lot. .. we are satisfied with our connection. ..
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Foolishness is believing and sharing nasty posts
what about thisgringrin

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Pls, stop connecting to our lot. .. we are satisfied with our connection. ..

I'm glad we understand each other.....will be expecting you back home once you get your passport from your german.......
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
what about thisgringrin
Pls, dig some more, come up with better ideas, Betterstill Photoshop anybody doing anything. . As for these they hold no water. ... .... ...... ... . . ... . ..... .. ...at alllllll
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

I'm glad we understand each other.....will be expecting you back home once you get your passport from your german.......
Which home.. .. you sound peace full bruv. .. .One love
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Fulmigati: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
wingmanIII:
The commentators you quoted, any proof they are Ghanaian traders?
They are most likely Nigerians and you the OP could be one of them.
Hate filled animals. Continue!
My brother, those commentators are Nigerians. Notice how they are familiar with Nigerian cities and the dominant ethnic demographic of those ciies? grin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Pls, dig some more, come up with better ideas, Betterstill Photoshop anybody doing anything. . As for these they hold no water. ... .... ...... ... . . ... . ..... .. ...at alllllll
even your eze ndigbo criminals are not sparedgringrin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/eze-ndigbo-of-australia-jailed-for-running-drug-cartel-in-sydney/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjZhpGojJ_mAhWOLewKHdx8A84QFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3ivzGy0bOcaeFwKpLhwoh_&ampcf=1
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by obidark: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

i speak german too....
but i never heard that word in that combination before....

although i somehow understand the meanin....

roughly translated:....
forestlooniness....??
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
obidark:

i speak german too....
but i never heard that word in that combination before....

although i somehow understand the meanin....

roughly translated:....
forestlooniness....??

Alone in the woods....
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Wailerint: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
OP. If you like delet my comment.
Having gone through the post and comments, it’s rather sad that the Yorubas share a country with the igbos becoz they ascrib all their misfortunes to be Yoruba, call them names, accuse them of betrayal, insult them even when you know fully well that an average Igbo billionaire has no story without a mention of Lagos. You people leave comfortably and enjoy same rights as lagosians yet you don’t regard them.
If all these hates is to make us join you for Biafra, I’m sorry, ur hate just got started. What is it for Christ sake? If FBI call ur people for questioning, it’s Yoruba, if SA kill ur people, it’s yoruba, if Buhary close border, it’s yoruba.
Some of u don’t even think again.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by obidark: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Alone in the woods....

ahh....okay....
i speak german,but i dont understand german mentalities.... undecided undecided

strange mora f ers.... undecided undecided
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Fulmigati: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
nku5:

We know who pioneered drug dealing in Africa. Even one of your first class obas was caught with drugs in a UK airport years ago grin but that's not even an issue.

The issue is your hypocrisy and tribalism that you people have now taken international. See this yoruba drug dealer (from 8 mins) telling the same police man that Igbos are bad people in Thailand. Trying to save himself with tribalism grin Despicable coward. It's obvious that every yoruba criminal claims Igbos are worse than them. You never see criminals from other tribes do this.

Politics you people introduce tribalism, office tribalism, even crime you have introduced tribalism. Smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRv8GNrlnq0

Do you expect anything less from them? Thank God internet is opening the eyes of millions of Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wailerint:
Having gone through the post and comments, it’s rather sad that the Yorubas share a country with the igbos becoz they ascrib all their misfortunes to be Yoruba, call them names, accuse them of betrayal, insult them even when you know fully well that an average Igbo billionaire has no story without a mention of Lagos. You people leave comfortably and enjoy same rights as lagosians yet you don’t regard them.
If all these hates is to make us join you for Biafra, I’m sorry, ur hate just got started. What is it for Christ sake? If FBI call ur people for questioning, it’s Yoruba, if SA kill ur people, it’s yoruba, if Buhary close border, it’s yoruba.
Listen to yasef, bruv
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wailerint:
Listen to yasef
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

I wish you know whom you are up to... All these makes no sense to me. .. .and am not telling you why.. .Just keep searching.
GTFOH psi criminalgringrin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

I wish you know whom you are up to... All these makes no sense to me. .. .and am not telling you why.. .Just keep searching.
GTFOH osu criminalgringrin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wailerint:
i hate those niggas with passionangryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN / Looted Funds, Assets: FG Launches Moves Against Ex-Governor, Ministers, Senators / Stop Politicising The Nigerian Army, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.