Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai (1416 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by Rockyrascal(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Caption this photo of president buhari and governor El rufai.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by sweetonugbu: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mr president = who is in this picture
Elrufai = it's you sir
Mr president = poverty bad ok I, I cannot even recognize myself
Elrufai=it's is the work of Allah who gave us Niger delta oil well for our inheritance
Mr president= true that's why we must hold unto power even it means emptying all the fulanis in all Africa into Nigeria, Allah akbar

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by Davash222(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Picture of buhari and the man he's handing over to. Tinubu and star boy can go to Mc oluomo and collect NURTW presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by iceberg02(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by jahsharon: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Mr president = who is in this picture
Elrufai = it's you sir
Mr president = poverty bad ok I, I cannot even recognize myself
Elrufai=it's is the work of Allah who gave us Niger delta oil well for our inheritance
Mr president= true that's why we must hold unto power even it means emptying all the fulanis in all Africa into Nigeria, Allah akbar

This your Oyel that has made you lazy and unreasonable, in the very near future, you will start drinking the oil. China has already set a date to stop usage of petrol or diesel powered car, EU is working on its own legislation, US is putting finishing touches to its own law banning usage of petrol or diesel powered car. By the time the world stops usage of petrol or diesel powered car, you will start hawking your Oyel in Lagos holdups.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by wwwihy: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:
Picture of buhari and the man he's handing over to. Tinubu and star boy can go to Mc oluomo and collect NURTW presidential ticket.

Inferiority Complex . Must Tinubu occupy your brain and mind every time
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by sweetonugbu: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:

This your Oyel that has made you lazy and unreasonable, in the very near future, you will start drinking the oil. China has already set a date to stop usage of petrol or diesel powered car, EU is working on its own legislation, US is putting finishing touches to its own law banning usage of petrol or diesel powered car. By the time the world stops usage of petrol or diesel powered car, you will start hawking your Oyel in Lagos holdups.
and you guys are killing and sinking millions of dollars looking for it?.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by YorubaPrince: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Buhari and his successor 2023 . Afonjas get ready to start wailing
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor El Rufai by diggy41(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2022
@Rockyrascal saw your post around 2016 about your lower back around the spine area...been having mine for some time now....how have you been able to overcome yours....the pain is terrible

(1) (Reply)

OUK Spotted With His Godfather / See The New Transportation Device That Was Launched In Oyo State. / PDP Stalwart Regis Uwakwe Decamps From Pdp To Apc In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.