Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election (63961 Views)

There Are Over 10 Billionaires In Onitsha,alaba And Ladipo Richer Than Elon Musk / Anambra 2021 Governorship Election: Soludo Gets APGA Ticket / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Logobenz0: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

Which is one is they got their money from government? Are you talking about number one real estate mogul for more than 20 years now Jide Taiwo, are you talking of Sunmo the owner of Butterfield?

I thought you said Anambra billionaires are more than Billionaires from Ogun state.

This Una goal shifting heh

See I dont have to be naming them cos I see no reason
Come to my hometown Nnewi and see for yourself. All what you'll be seeing is mansion Mansion Mansion mansions till your eyes fall for ground. grin grin you don't know Anambra. You just dey hear am for Nairaland grin
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Halo22: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some people don't understand our Anambra politics very well. 2021 slot will be zoned to the Anambra South and the battle will be between Nnewi, Aguata and Ihiala areas. But I see an Nnewi man taking the day, don't say I mentioned Ifeanyi ubah.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by ezewealth(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
SirBunky85:
u don't know abiriba people just forget
Baba, i knw. U cant use abiriba and compare anambra as a state, abiriba na just village.
Small uturu self get rich men, ppl like IK ibe and uche ogah.
Abiriba get rich men i know. But u can compare anambra and abia for billionaire but silient and loud ones, i grew up partly in anambra. If i will u alot of silent billionaire you go mad. I wan mention ones way u dey hear dia names self
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by iSlayer: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
CSTR2:
Hahahhha. Look at this fool.
Better give me your CV, let me send to somebody.

Lollllllllllllll
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by iSlayer: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
CSTR2:
Hahahhha. Look at this fool.
Better give me your CV, let me send to somebody.

Lollllllllllllll
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Onitola2: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
wwwihy:
Anambra has no billionaire. Stop using billionaire as cheap word.

We have only four Billionaires in Nigeria
1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Ishaku Rabiu

Any other billionaire is fake
in dollars or naira? there are many billionaires in naira for sure.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Burruchaga71(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Emedu:
APC will win if care is not taken
Not in Anambra State
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by SirBunky85(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
ezewealth:

Baba, i knw. U cant use abiriba and compare anambra as a state, abiriba na just village.
Abiriba get rich men i know. But u can compare anambra and abia for billionaire but silient and loud ones, i grew up partly in anambra. If i will u alot of silent billionaire you go mad. I wan mention ones way u dey hear dia names self
same with abiriba in terms of silent billinaires
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by 9jathingsonpoint: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Ishaku Rabiu

Other billionaires call by others calling my first post are fake
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by SirBunky85(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
ezewealth:

same with abiriba in terms of silent billionaires
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Logobenz0: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
rexwalters:
Land locked Anambra State, all Anambra so called Billionaires made their wealth in Lagos State, from cosmas maduka, to ifeanyi Uba, Peter Obi and Obiano of Fidelity Bank Victoria Island Lagos, the ones with no affiliate to Lagos are local champions at best, not nationally recognized, so how can you be richer than the indigenes of the place where you made your wealth?
Was Lagos built by only Yoruba money grin you guys are talking nonsese as if Lagos belong to you guys. Everything about Lagos was built by Nigeria oil money. And no Yoruba Money. So Sharaaaap. Lagos belong to everyone

4 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

if you are using the Naira as the benchmark like you said. Then we can conclude Davido is a billionaire right?

Yes,he is.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Logobenz0: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smithkafors:

You guys talk out of point.Lets go down to village levels.....call your village and I will my village let's name verifiable billionaires with companies.All situated in my village.By the way am not from Nnewi.waiting.
I'm from Nnewi. If these people step their foot in Nnewi, they'll think they're in Lagos or Abuja. Mansions everywhere
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by udomas(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Well said my brother. Prof. Chukwuma Soludo is the best choice.

Ndi Anambra should be vigilant of bloodsucking APC!!!

Personally, i feel electing Soludo would be a masterstroke and the best elective choice not just Anambra would make.....but the entire 5 south-east states, since 1999 to date!

We need to step up the cerebral and visionary capacity of our elected officials to world-class standards if Anambra is to stand a chance of competing on the global stage! Ngige, Obi and Obiano were good in their own ways, and now we need someone who can consolidate on all their gains as governor and take Anambra stratospheric.....to the next level (God...how i hate using that phrase sad )!

We need someone that can stand on the same podium with Trump if need be, and sell Anambra to the world; someone that can leverage on his connections with world financial institutions to the benefit of Anambra state; someone with known antecedents and capacity who can convince a country like China to invest billions into projects like airports...river ports....power stations....etc!

All neutral Anambrans should get off their asses and make this happen because Nigerian politicians, given half a chance, are ready to deploy their usual nasty tricks that sees them able to ‘win’ elections even against the will of the electorate they wish to govern![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by InvertedHammer: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2019
/
Vision2070?

Dead on arrival. Black people's brains are not wired to plan beyond 5 years. From IBB all the way to GEJ, we have had many visions that died natural death once the tenure of the incumbent expired.
Obiano's second tenure has been very dismal. Too many broken promises. Too many abandoned projects. It is not unexpected because governors use the 1st tenure projects to secure 2nd tenure. Once reelected, looting is activated on a stealth mode to secure their bags.

/
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Kennyswagzz: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Ikinternational:

What does this comment even mean in correspondence to what I wrote??
read your comment, then read my reply to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Kennyswagzz: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
Was Lagos built by only Yoruba money grin you guys are talking nonsese as if Lagos belong to you guys. Everything about Lagos was built by Nigeria oil money. And no Yoruba Money. So Sharaaaap. Lagos belong to everyone
which useless oil money?

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Thomas19(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Liberated:
"10 billionaires"! So being a billionaire is now a criteria for contesting for everything in your world. Kai, vanity n mediocrity at it's highest level. May God deliver us all.
like ehh.. I won't lie it's disturbing. Election has been monetised so only the richest can contest.. practically an oligarchy under the guise of democracy.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Thomas19(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2019
udomas:

Well said my brother. Prof. Chukwuma Soludo is the best choice.

Ndi Anambra should be vigilant of bloodsucking APC!!!

Personally, i feel electing Soludo would be a masterstroke and the best elective choice not just Anambra would make.....but the entire 5 south-east states, since 1999 to date!

We need to step up the cerebral and visionary capacity of our elected officials to world-class standards if Anambra is to stand a chance of competing on the global stage! Ngige, Obi and Obiano were good in their own ways, and now we need someone who can consolidate on all their gains as governor and take Anambra stratospheric.....to the next level (God...how i hate using that phrase sad )!

We need someone that can stand on the same podium with Trump if need be, and sell Anambra to the world; someone that can leverage on his connections with world financial institutions to the benefit of Anambra state; someone with known antecedents and capacity who can convince a country like China to invest billions into projects like airports...river ports....power stations....etc!

All neutral Anambrans should get off their asses and make this happen because Nigerian politicians, given half a chance, are ready to deploy their usual nasty tricks that sees them able to ‘win’ elections even against the will of the electorate they wish to govern!
I love the man but I hate his party, I won't lie.. if only APC n PDP present mediocre Candidate intellectually will he get my vote.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Correcto: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2019
True, no need to educate them
wwwihy:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Ishaku Rabiu

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Kennyswagzz: 12:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Just see how igbos humbled their selves on this thread after they were schooledgringrin
Bunch of chestbeating gorillasgringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by InvertedHammer: 1:06am On Dec 04, 2019
wwwihy:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Ishaku Rabiu

/
Barking at the wrong tree?
We are Nigerians and we use naira. Don't envy the billionaires instead chamnel your frustrations at the FGN that depreciated the naira so much that $2.8m makes one a billionaire. Why hate the beneficiaries?

You can be a billionaire too. Move to Zimbabwe and become a billionaire overnight. Or better, re-enact slavery and chain them back to US to make sure they remain millionaires since US dollar (which you probably have never touched) seems to be the only currency you acknowledge from your little village hut. Don't let envy kill you.
/

3 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Mrexcell(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2019
IGBOSON1:

All neutral Anambrans should get off their asses and make this happen because Nigerian politicians, given half a chance, are ready to deploy their usual nasty tricks that sees them able to ‘win’ elections even against the will of the electorate they wish to govern!

Soludo might be overrated what has he even achieved for himself since he left the cbn?
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Dedetwo(m): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2019
9jathingsonpoint:
1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Ishaku Rabiu

Other billionaires call by others calling my first post are fake

1. Aliko Dangote = Crude Oil Block plus Federal government nepotism
2. Mike Adenuga = Crude Oil Block
3. Folorunsho Alakija = Crude Oil Block plus bottom power.
4. Ishaku Rabiu = Crude Oil Block

These are no billionaires because did not work for such attribute.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Thomas19(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2019
First off, this argument on billions is pointless.. Nobody really knows the amount of Billionaires in this country because everyone with considerable wealth hides it or invests it in something outside the shores of the country. The reason is mostly because those with the money are connected to politics so don't talk because of EFCC and inciting envy.
What you know is pure speculation and what a person's company pay in taxes, house he built and etc.

As for Tribe, I will say the Yourba's are richer than us because Wealth builds and most of them have stayed close to politics(where the money is). The honest truth is that the civil war set us back financially( we were given 20 Pounds) and politically( we suffered bad government policies and a lack of inclusion in power for a period) so if we count one millionaire in the East, we get 3 in the West.. Legal or illegal it doesn't matter because both make efforts to hide it.

Those who show off don't have it, I'm not saying they are broke but are not worth#100 million dollars which is the minimum for you to qualify as a Nigerian Billionaire at least.

Wealth is worshipped so those who have or who appear to have are worshipped and can get away with almost anything.. that's why people strive to appear like a big man and the obsession with Building Mansions.

#
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Ikinternational: 1:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
read your comment, then read my reply to understand

This guy just randomly drops an American rapper in a discussion about naira billionaires. lol. N swears he makes sense
Guy just never mind. I would say pass the good stuff but I don't smoke
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Ikinternational: 1:38am On Dec 04, 2019
SocialJustice:
Networth is pegged against dollars not Naira, it is the measure for which your worth is recognisable around the world. A Naira billionaire is a nobody and barely a dollar millionaire.

Thanks for the edumacation oga
I'm sure your pockets are qualified to make such distinction. I swear nairaland is littered with comedians.

And since your father is probably not a naira billionaire, he also qualifies as less than the nobodies you're mocking. Copy that

This guy just talking #'s like his hand is used to writing big checks. lol. Jokesters n fraudsters
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Banmeallday: 1:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Fools and more fools.

Your people are being killed and see them wanting to be “governor” so they can be begging almajari...
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by StarCj(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2019
wwwihy:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Ishaku Rabiu

Go and check Actor Eze.
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by ddeola: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2019
10 billionaires from one state and that state is like that, what a shame. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2019
Hnmm, all these pple, God dey o
Re: 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election by MetaPhysical: 3:07am On Dec 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Move out and serve your your prophet.

Rekhina you really need to answer me unless you have gone indoors with metaphysical.

But I know you won't try that....with the meta man.

grin
Na wah for you o.
Nigerian Constitution allows her to come indoor with me. You should be patriotic and respect law and ordinance of the "other room".

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

87 New Coronavirus Cases Reported. Total 1182. 222 discharged. 35 deaths / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.