Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (49219 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Day11(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:
What can I do to start earning $120m annually?

Any suggestions?

Join politics bro

And steal all fucken money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Kellie069(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
85 million dollars ! Weda he wins or not! That’s one staggering amount ! Whereas , some people are just chopping free blow everyday in Nigeria !
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Pull off the worlds biggest diamond heist then Invest the proceeds from it into Oil, cryptocurrency or a record label, sign on wiz kid, burna boy and davido and sit back, light up a cigar, put your feet up and watch the money roll in.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by sholay2011(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
azeecoboy:
85million dollars..

This life sef..
Honestly, I feel your pain bro...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Incandescent(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm praying for you AJ

All the best
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by KayCee92(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
A little above 30 billion Naira.....nna, this one pass "hustle o" people.lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
earthgirl:

Join boko haram or become a pipeline militant

Hmmm!!!
Those categories you mentioned are broke when compared to $120m

I need sure legit suggestions!
I want to change my life
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by salford1: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
tobily4045:
Mehn, there is so much money in elite football, boxing and basketball. chai
In football, you would play and run around the field for 4 years to get that in addition to been a top baller.
In boxing, maybe 10mimutes of jumping around the ring and you earn 85million.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

invent new app that will be better than whatsapp , provide world tech solution

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chai eh ehe eh...... Omo see money and person will be hitting gym everyday...... Mmmmmmm what a waste of muscles embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
And Otedola with all his noise pocketed 'only' $75m from selling his whole company Forte Oil.

Note to Cuppy, no think say you fit use your papa 'coins' buga AJ.

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Pull off the worlds biggest diamond heist then Invest the proceeds from it into Oil, cryptocurrency or a record label, sign on wiz kid, burna boy and davido and sit back, light up a cigar, put your feet up and watch the money roll in.

That was an awesome advise.

Thanks for that.
But i will actually need about $30m to start.

I don’t have upto that amount yet.

Unless you know where i can be a loan.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Aturitoroman: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Fixed rematch, like the first one.

It's all about the $$$$

I paid alot of $$$ to go watch that fight in the US.

I ain't paying a dime this time.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Seyeah23(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
I posted this news about Dec 1 and yet Lalastica, Seun and the rest mod didn't push it to the front page... Well done o. So disappointment in your guys

https://www.nairaland.com/5556234/see-how-much-anthony-joshua

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by YorubaPrince: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
emzynuel1:
and some Yoruba goat are eating their time busy fighting on traffic every day

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
payperpost:

invent new app that will be better than whatsapp , provide world tech solution

Thank you, so much love and respect for you!
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Wallade(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Go and defeat Anthony Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by pahen1991: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
This guy may beat Joshua again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Day11:

Join politics bro

And steal all fucken money.

I don’t want to earn a bad name.

EFCC is real like AIDS
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
fergie001:

Go and fight Deontay Wilder..

Awesome, but how do i get the recognition and connection to get to that level.

Can you help?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by smsreseller: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Very easy. Go help Anthony Joshua beat up Andy Ruiz Jnr grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by salford1: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
pahen1991:
This guy will beat Joshua again.
So?
Atleast he is $85million richer. This is in addition to the $50million he made in the last one year from endorsements.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by aimuan(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
odun360:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/anthony-joshua-to-become-85million-richer-from-andy-ruiz-jnr-rematch/amp/
you called Ruiz Mexican -American and Joshua British. Why not British-Nigerian?If he had committed a crime you would have referred to him as a Nigerian.Nan God go punish everyone when dey try bring reproach to our country.

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by salford1: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wallade:

Go and defeat Anthony Joshua
one blow, 20 die grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Naijaarchive(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chai see money.... Imagine converting that to Naira
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by airminem(f): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
We will never cry for you JOSHUA... Mompha, spends that amount on a single car legit or otherwise.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Organs(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Any suggestions?

Start with learning to type =N= instead of $.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by fergie001: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Awesome, but how do i get the recognition and connection to get to that level.

Can you help?
Start training.....train train train....beat Joshua and ask for an open challenge...
Then you are made...

grin grin
That money you even mentioned can cause serious 'malaria'
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Sadiq3051(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
money in the bank AJ is winning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ad6xJ3vLfQ
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
ekineme:

Learn and master forex trading

I tried it and lost all my money.

I was just loosing money and the next thing i remembered was that I broke my laptop and uninstalled MetaTrader, then vowed never to fight a loosing battle in my life again.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
penta:

Suggestions loading....0.221%

I’m actually waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match / Nigeria Vs Iceland: How Different Nigerians Reacted (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.