Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr (49213 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by fergie001: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Will you train me?

I will appreciate
No...the question should be, can you come and collect the money?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by naijazee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
I really want him to win shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
MoIbrahim:

Become a heavyweight boxing champion or a premier league highest goal scorer. That easy

Will you train me?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
He had better win. angry

And if he knows that the sight of the chubby man is scary to him, he should come back home and let us give him a ring, "aluwo" aka one-blow-seven-die. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Powersurge: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

EFCC is real

E what? EFCC is one of the most useless organization I have ever seen. It just a tool to harass anybody who does not belong.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Yoighaman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
odun360:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/anthony-joshua-to-become-85million-richer-from-andy-ruiz-jnr-rematch/amp/

$85M in just a night? That's more than Messi and Ronaldo's weekly earnings combined in a year, wow!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
fergie001:

No...the question should be, can you come and collect the money?

If I see the money, why won’t I collect it?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by yeyeosoronga: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Any which way, he still wins...
What a sport!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by thundafire: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cuppy go eat Gelato tire
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
akindele214:

Shey you can box?

No i can’t, but if you teach me i will appreciate
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
lonelydora:

Call Evans, he will advise you

Will you call him for me?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by pahen1991: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
salford1:

So?
Atleast he is $85million richer. This is in addition to the $50million he made in the last one year from endorsements.
i don't care how much he gets. I just predicted the game
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by fergie001: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

If I see the money, why won’t I collect it?
It might be too much for you or you might decide it isn't legit...

Who knows?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:

1.Forex. But first u have to learn it and make ur mistakes on ur demo account. Then u stick to a method that works for u and do the same thing again and again and again until making money becomes ur daily routine.
2. Invest in Real Estate in Nigeria and Dubai.
3. Eliminate or reduce ur liabilities like friends or anything that is always taking money away frim ur pocket.
***Note*"*
That u went to school does not mean u will become wealthy. I had to do things differently. I did that and boom....life changed!!
Think and grow rich!!!

My brother, thank you so much. But my first try with forex was a total mess.

MetaTrader can bear witness
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Timoleon(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
It wasn’t setup
Minjim:
Now, tell me these matches aren't setup
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
It will be a fvcking technically fight. Aj needs to show us what he’s made off. Ruiz is still hungry. Aj needs to be hungrier. angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
fergie001:

It might be too much for you or you might decide it isn't legit...

Who knows?

If Deziani could return $90 billion once in cash, then $120m is small.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by ainas247: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
praz001:

Like and share won't determine the winner..... just as in the case of Buhari vs atiku....

Just wait till that day. ......

I beg I beg I beg... We are talking Real stuff here...
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by planetx: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
ekineme:

Learn and master forex trading
You must be joking, forex trading indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
No wonder he’s ready to lose. BetNaija, here I come. Since the Anthony Joshua cowardly-fans here have disappeared as usual na the legitimate route of betting I go follow.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Powersurge:

E what? EFCC is one of the most useless organization I have ever seen. It just a tool to harass anybody who does not belong.

But posterity never forgets
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by olutop(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:
What can I do to start earning $120m annually?

Any suggestions?
Study medicine then travel to Canada or USA and start practising, another option is Drug which is not a wise 1....Don't think of sport because you v passed that stage

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by CrimsonChinedu: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
I hope AJ wins!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxRUjrpf34I
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by fergie001: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

If Deziani could return $90 billion once in cash, then $120m is small.

Am depressed.....
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
fergie001:

Am depressed.....

Please don’t be
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by planetx: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
salford1:

In football, you would play and run around the field for 4 years to get that in addition to been a top baller.
In boxing, maybe 10mimutes of jumping around the ring and you earn 85million.
There are thousands of broke boxers.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Hallabee1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:
What can I do to start earning $120m annually?

Any suggestions?
join polities ...
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by fergie001: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:

Please don’t be
Sorry.....how can I make that kind of money?
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by DonBenny77(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
If you like make that Amoeba nakk you again

We go just give up on you like Samuel Peters
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Forward77(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
olutop:

Study medicine then travel to Canada or USA and start practising, another option is Drug which is not a wise 1....Don't think of sport because you v passed that stage

Bro,
I’m not a fan of medicine.
If the drug you mean is panadol, then I’m in.
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
I can marry my dream girl with this kind of money.

Don't ask me who my dream girl is plizzz
Re: Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr by planetx: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
ayomide4112:

Only Forex Trading can give you that kind of money.
Why haven't you made #1 million from forex trading

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match / Nigeria Vs Iceland: How Different Nigerians Reacted (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.