Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,390 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello (559 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
The Kogi State Government has cleared the air on the memo circulating, requesting political office holders to state the election results of their Polling Units.

Fielding questions from journalists in Lokoja on Tuesday, the Director General of Media and Publicity to the Governor, Kingsley Fanwo said the hues generated by the memo was “unnecessary”.

He said:” Our attention has been drawn to an internal memo illegally circulated on the social media and the mischievous meanings read into the memo.

“We wish to make it clear that the memo was nothing but a routine data collation for the purposes of research and planning. It has nothing to do with the falsetto of a falsehood that the memo was aimed at political vendetta.

“The Governor has intrinsic confidence in his outgoing aides as people of impeccable loyalty to the development of our dear State. Their incredible contributions to the electoral success of the Governor and the All Progressives Congress are not in doubt.

“Our research office will collate all the results and analyze them for planning. All the three Senatorial Districts gallantly stood in defense of our EBIGO concept as they saw a bigger picture of a united Kogi State”.

Fanwo said it was “unscrupulous and petty” for “career pull downers” to attribute such call to political vendetta, saying it was part of the opposition’s larger plan to “discredit our hard earned victory”.

“We know they have been striving to justify their historic failure at the polls. They said we were violent when they were the real perpetrators of violence. Their next line is to cause dissatisfaction among APC leaders and members, a plan which is dead on arrival”, he said.
https://www.independent.ng/why-i-asked-political-appointees-to-submit-election-results-yahaya-bello/

1 Like

Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by kayusely70(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
He has the right to ask them to do that
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by Gandollaar(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
I don't know who the mentor of Yaya Bello is, but If he continues in his high-handedness because he has so much power reposed in him as the governor, then his downfall is imminent especially with the amount of blood shed for him to retain power.

This is kind of politics of bitterness eschewed by Jonathan and they all called him a coward.

1 Like

Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by Sonoyom(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
So it's the results of the useless rigging the APC-infested INEC perfected for you with all the violence & killings in Kogi that you're proud to use for demographic purpose?

No be your fault but that of your mentor that you're leveraging on.Karma will surely pay you back man.
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by Sirjamo: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Election results for planning! This man keeps hitting a new low every day.
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by sweetonugbu: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
Election results for planning! This man keeps hitting a new low every day.
as in eee, I am ashamed on his behalf.
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by MetaPhysical: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Bello should approach INEC for that information......he should stop bullying civil servants.
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by Frankiss44(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2019
When you see the people like the mumu they are, you come up with useless explanations like this.. And guess what, the same mumu people will see reasons with you
Re: I Ask Political Appointees To Submit Election Results For Planning- Yahaya Bello by mrvitalis(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Just watch one mumu who is broke and benefit nothing from the man would still come n defend him

(1) (Reply)

APC Rally In Edo “I Know You Are Hurt With What We Are Passing "Oshiomhole Plead / CBN Threatens To Suspend Accounts / Suspension Of NBET DG Illegal – Presidency Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.