Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos (39580 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Chimaobi302(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chai!
And the Mr. Pastor is answering my name ohhh �
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by tungamaje: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. I didn't know on time till my entire finances and businesses collapsed . I'll make sure I expose as many as I catch

I couldn't but laugh. So you didn't know until they yahooed you? When Freeze was warning Nigerian Christians, some called him an antichrist. Mind you, I am also a Christian, but non of them can defraud him

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good! Hold them accountable.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by mbhs139(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
The next stop should be MFM.

You need to see their Wednesday service, you'll hear some very ridiculous miracle and you go fear grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
another set of demons in robe spotted....
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by mbhs139(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
tungamaje:

I couldn't but laugh. So you didn't know until they yahooed you? When Freeze was warning Nigerian Christians, some called him an antichrist. Mind you, I am also a Christian, but non of them can defraud him

We also have them in the Islamic faith too. Just that they are not as sophisticated as the pastors because majority of them are not educated. As a matter of fact, the Muslims own are worse, because they're fetish and are even the ones that procure the so called miraculous prowess for the sọ called pastors. I know because it's a route I've passed before. And they have misled and scattered so many people's destiny.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Godhatesodomy: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by musicwriter(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
ijewejones:
Uncle,I don't comment without proffering solutions.

Read my comment & you easily infer I don't go to "mushroom" church or any name they bear,let alone their false testimonies exposing them.

Please I am not on the side of any church as I am no longer a Christian. I believe in principles of Horus, the real Jesus.

And, of course, all churches started off as ''mushroom'' church before they became mega ''non mushroom'' church. If you care for my advise, I'll advise you to stop going to church for your own good because you're participating in an illusion. Miracles don't come from Jesus, so no pastor can be real.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by tungamaje: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
mbhs139:

We also have them in the Islamic faith too. Just that they are not as sophisticated as the pastors because majority of them are not educated. As a matter of fact, the Muslims own are worse, because they're fetish and are even the ones that procure the so called miraculous prowess for the sọ called pastors. I know because it's a route I've passed before. And they have misled and scattered so many people's destiny.

Thank God you now know they are fake. Whenever you are in any difficulty, go to your God in prayer. Shut your door and talk to your God without anybody hearing your voice. He will hear you, and you'll surely testify. It really works for me
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by riczy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:
The next clown they should arrest is Ramsey Marshall a pure satanist an emissary of the devil who uses satanic marine powers to conduct miracles disguising himself as a prophet

People should check up on their spiritual leaders these days not to fall into wrong hands. Hands of devils like Ramsey Marshall, the occult grand master that does the most fascinating miracles, albeit he uses heavy diabolical/marine powers

God will keep exposing them
So how did u get to unravel d source of his powers, young Man b carefully careful!
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
All pastors in Nigeria are Fakes, it is only the poor ones that are been Arrested, The wealthy, Flambouyant Private Jet Flying ones are too wealthy to be Arrested, Those Wealthy crooked pastors are Also Friends to Crooked politicians who are Protecting them from Arrests.

Until Those wealthy crooked pastors are Arrested. they should let these Ones go.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by obama30: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
jotey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/clergy-arrested-over-fake-miracles/amp/

what concerns police and church? they perform fake miracle now let police perform original miracle or show ours where the real miracle takes place. carpenter working as mechanic is job abuse
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by drololaaof: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
The testifier should be treated as an accomplice to the crime, they are the ones that accepted what the thief stole from the roof top
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
ijewejones:
People should stop patronizing all & any type/kind of mushroom church/ministry...

Women & false testimonies..all in the name to promote 'my Pastor' is the real man of God.

To the fake pastors

Which church do you attend??
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by ijewejones: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
None!

berrystunn:

Which church do you attend??
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Hallabee1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
ole ni everybody.... yahoo ni babalawo... yahoo ni Pastor self

1 Like

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chisaedhor:
I thought

The woman Rukayat Folawewo

Is a Yoruba Muslim??

What is she doing in the church
Where are most of the fake pastors came from?
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by sylve11: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
ok. cool
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Comedian2019: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
ijewejones:
People should stop patronizing all & any type/kind of mushroom church/ministry...

Women & false testimonies..all in the name to promote 'my Pastor' is the real man of God.

To the fake pastors

#sayNOtojunglejustice #sayNOtohatespeech
Kudos to police this time for arresting those fraudsters.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by rodshafas87(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wetin Clara no go see 4 Italy, God save us ur children...
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
They don't fear God at all, if they do, they won't use His name in fake healing.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
VisioDirect:
Those five fraudulent pastors that used the same woman with deformed hand to perform miracle should be arrested too, they are nothing but yahoo pastors.

Dem reach five.

Na two I see oh.

Musa must be tired now.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:
The next clown they should arrest is Ramsey Marshall a pure satanist an emissary of the devil who uses satanic marine powers to conduct miracles disguising himself as a prophet

People should check up on their spiritual leaders these days not to fall into wrong hands. Hands of devils like Ramsey Marshall, the occult grand master that does the most fascinating miracles, albeit he uses heavy diabolical/marine powers

God will keep exposing them

Waoh who is he?
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Very synonymous with Christianity
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by mamatwiny(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
E don red for them.

But spirituality is not judged in the court.
He did not force anybody to bring money under duress
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by akdjr(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
There is nothing u will introduced to Nigerians than it will not been turned into a dubious business.

Religion
Politics
Social media
Computer etc...
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please ministry is not and can never be a CHURCH
there is a big difference between ministry and church.

Stop going to ministry alone, belong to a worldwide church, remember one day you will die,, ministry will never plan for your burial but church will

Why are there foolish people in Nigeria, taking ministry for church

LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by jahsharon: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
VisioDirect:
Those five fraudulent pastors that used the same woman with deformed hand to perform miracle should be arrested too, they are nothing but yahoo pastors.

Have you ever heard of things like this in the Mosques? Muslims are not fools, the fools are at the other side
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by sulasa07(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chisaedhor:
I thought

The woman Rukayat Folawewo

Is a Yoruba Muslim??

What is she doing in the church
Money-Money-Money things
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by obinna58(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
If this is justice then when will they arrest
T b Joshua
Suleiman
Mbaka
Oyedepo
Christ
And many more
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Legendguru: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Square2020(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
END TIME PASTORS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.