Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos (39584 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. I didn't know on time till my entire finances and businesses collapsed . I'll make sure I expose as many as I catch
Sorry dear. Hope you have learnt that they are all fake. All of them, they're all conmen

1 Like

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chisaedhor:
I thought

The woman Rukayat Folawewo

Is a Yoruba Muslim??

What is she doing in the church

Making money na. Shey acting is a crime now? Abi you don't like interreligious business cooperation?
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by healthserve(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Waoh who is he?

My dear sister where will I start from o. Where will I start from wet if I take ground no go full

They are occultists using the marine power called Mahanta for heavy prophecies and miracles preach excellently well but then their demons which they deceive people are angels collect their members stars, glories and tie their destinies. A lot. Ive seen lot of then around now o. They should not be trusted without clear confirmation from heaven about them o
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by healthserve(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
riczy:
So how did u get to unravel d source of his powers, young Man b carefully careful!

Get lost. Na pikin dey talk
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Abdbaba: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:

My dear sister where will I start from o. Where will I start from wet if I take ground no go full

They are occultists using the marine power called Mahanta for heavy prophecies and miracles preach excellently well but then their demons which they deceive people are angels collect their members stars, glories and tie their destinies. A lot. Ive seen lot of then around now o. They should not be trusted without clear confirmation from heaven about them o

Which church does he pastor?
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by healthserve(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Which church does he pastor?

Hmm. I don't want to mention it this moniker. Much later I'll inform fellow Nigerians all I learnt and the latest occultic trend that has stylishly entered/crept into the Christianson almost unnoticed
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:

Hmm. I don't want to mention it this moniker. Much later I'll inform fellow Nigerians all I learnt and the latest occultic trend that has stylishly entered/crept into the Christianson almost unnoticed

Please when you do, tag me along
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by healthserve(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Please when you do, tag me along

Create a new email and drop it, I'll send you detailed information on how they operate etc.

And their details the ones I've found out. I'm compiling their list. Funny enough they're now mingling with top government officials to cement their occultism presence in the society.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
healthserve:

Create a new email and drop it, I'll send you detailed information on how they operate etc.

And their details the ones I've found out. I'm compiling their list. Funny enough they're now mingling with top government officials to cement their occultism presence in the society.

Waoooh.
I Will be expecting it...
You can even DM me with any of my monicker.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by healthserve(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Waoooh.
I Will be expecting it...
You can even DM me with any of my monicker.

K
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Really?
healthserve:

Yes. I didn't know on time till my entire finances and businesses collapsed . I'll make sure I expose as many as I catch
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by mhychophelha1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chisaedhor:
I thought

The woman Rukayat Folawewo
Is a Yoruba Muslim??

What is she doing in the church
Business ofcos.............
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Is there even true Miracle??
Except the Miracles from God of all
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2019
ijewejones:

None!

Better
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Some pastors eh! The day when God Will slap their destiny ��. Nobody is to be trusted nowadays �� Worship God � in the right way.
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by riczy(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
healthserve:

Get lost. Na pikin dey talk
Old adult, I say again b careful!
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2019
healthserve:
The next clown they should arrest is Ramsey Marshall a pure satanist an emissary of the devil who uses satanic marine powers to conduct miracles disguising himself as a prophet

People should check up on their spiritual leaders these days not to fall into wrong hands. Hands of devils like Ramsey Marshall, the occult grand master that does the most fascinating miracles, albeit he uses heavy diabolical/marine powers

God will keep exposing them
true sir just like olekoya,oledepo,adebole n co its like ders no good pastor in naija

1 Like

Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2019
stankezzy:
d funny thing is that doctors don't go looking for patients but patients go looking for a doctor ,if u meet these people u called they will tell y that they don't believe and won't go so will u force them? during Jesus time d bible says he could not perform any miracle in his hometown because they didn't believe in him.
even if one of these are healed, u will still rush to social media and say it was fake , that he was never blind so forget about mentioning these people because they are famous all these people Suleman and Adeboye announce that are healed every day are human being and have address, bring out your time , follow them , go to d address and investigate, that is how white people do their thing.
in America , if u say one person is healed , from d church FBI will take over d persons case , take him to specialized hospital with a lot of investigations , yet Suleman and Adeboye are going to America for d past 10 years with out being arrested .
jealousy is not good for health.
shut up
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by healthserve(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2019
riczy:
Old adult, I say again b careful!

Go to hell. Do your worst. I have my own army with me. You recognise the name abi. Can you guys do worse than you're already doing?

This is a warning to you, a final one. Never ever in your miserable existence cross my path. I don't show mercy on demonic people. You've been served a final warming. Take that to your god mother in the river and the Asmodims of the air. I have spoken . Full

I'll keep my strategies secret. Y'all be shocked to your bones
Re: Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos by chariiks(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
healthserve:

Please I am interested
healthserve:

ic0652@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Cults - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.