Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him (33538 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by johnkay1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ok.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
royalads:
Men with balls. I wonder what our Presido would have done if he was the one gossiped about?

He will ask Osinbajo to interpret what they are saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Ayoefa: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
[[s]quote author=cRobo post=84624718]This is why I love

He is not scared of anyone, he says it as it is

Unlike the other president speaking behind his back because they are too scared to talk to him

But Trump slammed them calling them two faced

You just can't hate Trump unless you get all your new from Democrats CNN[/quote][/s]

Yeah, that's why the rest of the world is laughing at the orangutan clown.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Xisnin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
tommyken:
Every liberal is a two-faced person, you must go through the school of manipulation and mind control before you become a full liberal politician.

You must be a one-faced conservative!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trump no dey ever slack.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by cRobo: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:

Unlike the other president speaking behind his back because they are too scared to talk to him

You just can't hate Trump unless you get all your new from Democrats CNN[/s]

Now tell me what you know about USA politics besides what CNN feeds you

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by cRobo: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:

You just can't hate Trump unless you get all your new from Democrats CNN[/s]

Now tell me what you know about USA politics besides what CNN feed you

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by able20(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
careytommy37:
Trump won't forgive Trudeau for this
The liar bull Trump can't do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Xisnin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
careytommy37:
Trump won't forgive Trudeau for this
Yes, as if Trudeau is his child.
He couldn't even handle the speaker in his country, yet you are threatening Trudeau on Trump's behalf.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by dignity33: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trump is asshole who give a damn about that ugly man that think he knows more than everybody. It pains me when men behave like a baby.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Patrioticman007(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Nobody cares about this Narcissist Fool other than some Foolish Okoro IPOB... simply out of fear! grin

I remembered when Nigerian Christians were praying & fasting for D. Trump to win & defeat H. Clinton during the election. I was wtf with these busybodies ?. Today D.Trump has poured sand sand into their garri, by his singular action on immigration. I dey laugh oooo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Ayoefa: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
cRobo:

Now tell me what you know about USA politics besides what CNN feed you

Dotard, I have been voting in US elections before you were born. Now FVCK off and get lost.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Simplyleo: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Nobody cares about this Narcissist Fool other than some Foolish Okoro IPOB... simply out of fear! grin
By ipob, you mean those human beings from the land of the rising potopoto? I hear say dem don buy another big market by killing two police officers, lol. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by salford: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Trudeau will send Freeland again to go and codedly beg Trump grin

I wonder why Trump believes Canada has money. we have been battered by low prices of natural resources.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by blowjohn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
cRobo:
This is why I love Trump

You just can't hate Trump unless you get all your new from Democrats CNN

I dey teeeellllls u!
Trump is the man mehn. The guy represents the values he believes in and wants the best for America.
No time for Gay as nigarrrs like Obama and frustrated nincompoops on CNN.

Am waiting for a blockhead to come tell me he's racist.
And then show me how his racism has moved America backwards.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Olukoso1: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Confirm presido

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Origin(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
It's when you are down and out that you know who your friends are........

And the asslickers.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Say that without the tears.
Ayoefa:

Dotard, I have been voting in US elections before you were born. Now FVCK off and get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by YorubaPrince: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Simplyleo:

By ipob, you mean those human beings from the land of the rising potopoto? I hear say dem don buy another big market by killing two police officers, lol. grin

Yes ooo… na dem. Dis market wey dem just buy ehn… Dem go wail tire ooo grin
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hate him or Love him. Trump is fierce,sharp and straight talker. He says it as it is. He is the only one with gut to say no to many deals unfavourable to America. I will choose Trump anytime anyday. Haters like gossipers will die in silence. Bunch of filthy lilly-livered punk ass bitches of Canada, France and UK presidents.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by SarkinYarki: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
LegendHero:
Trump should extend the wall to Canada to teach Justin Trudeau a lesson.

MAGA for life!

God bless U
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by blowjohn(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
dignity33:
Trump is asshole who give a damn about that ugly man that think he knows more than everybody. It pains me when men behave like a baby.

Ur the asshole if u think everyone dwells on a Hillary Clinton fantasy dreamland.
Instead of u to look at his credentials so far ur here yarning opata.
The little our governor's know, how far has it taken us?

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by blowjohn(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
maryjames9:
Hate him or Love him. Trump is fierce,sharp and straight talker. He says it as it is. He is the only one with gut to say no to many deals unfavourable to America. I will choose Trump anytime anyday. Haters like gossipers will die in silence. Bunch of filthy lilly-livered punk ass bitches of Canada, France and UK presidents.

U deserve 5 ostriches for supper and a calabash of palm wine to digest it.
Chop knuckle joor.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by SarkinYarki: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
YorubaPrince:

But you care about failed Buhari shei ? For your information billions of people care about Trump

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by ednut1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ayoefa:
Trump is the laughing stock of the world. Danm I miss when US presidents were revered and respected all over the world. Can't wait to vote this orange clown out of the white house.
yen yen yem .na u be electoral college abi

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
able20:

He can tweet and next thing Canada economy starts crashing. grin

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Neshietdebayzman(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
royalads:
Men with balls. I wonder what our Presido would have done if he was the one gossiped about?
You wan know?
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by SarkinYarki: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Patrioticman007:

I remembered when Nigerian Christians were praying & fasting for D. Trump to win & defeat H. Clinton during the election. I was wtf with these busybodies ?. Today D.Trump has poured sand sand into their garri, by his singular action on immigration. I dey laugh oooo.

What singular action ? I dare you to name the singular action on immigration that has poured sand into anybodys Garri ...Is there any country on Earth that allows illegal Immigration ? Your are just pained your plan to overun the US with illegal Muslim Immigration has failed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Simplyleo: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Yes ooo… na dem. Dis market wey dem just buy ehn… Dem go wail tire ooo grin
As in eh, I just dey laff when I hear dat one. Aswear dem don buy market wey pass dem. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by SarkinYarki: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
able20:

Mention one lie Trump has ever said or you are a liar.... Buhari lies from morning till night yet you support him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet / Court Rules British MI5 Agents Can Murder, Kidnap And Torture / Cameroonian Government Official Commissions An ATM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.