Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,192 members, 7,853,062 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him (33555 Views)

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 05, 2019
wakaawaka:
Donald Trump is an IDIOT

He is a big disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by tundess: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Some one wrote that Trump should have been told this is the 70th anniversary of NATO not the latest sequel of The Avengers. cheesy cheesy

The one good thing to come out of Trump's appearances at these international gatherings is that it finally nails the myth that personal relationships are better than old fashioned diplomacy based on national interests. He can't go to a meeting of heads of state/government without falling out in public with multiple members of the group. Macron was wrong in that NATO is not brain dead, the brain of it's putative head is infantile.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by AlphaStyles(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Xda59:

This goes to show how ignorant and silly you are. You are the one obsessed with a drowning man who is fast turning into a lunatic. He won't go to jail now because he is still the POTUS but after he is booted out, be rest assured that he will be joining his fellow corrupt associates in jail. Let's set the records straight, I am not arguing with you, rather put, I am schooling you for free.
GTFO of my feed u didn't school anybody I choose not to waste my time debating politics with a fool
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2019
feedthenation:
President Trump is a big disgrace in the international world.

Even his dumb MAGA cult followers are now beginning to see how foolish he is
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2019
AlphaStyles:
GTFO of my feed u didn't school anybody I choose not to waste my time debating politics with a fool

Hahahahahahaha you don't know shìt about politics otherwise you would know that trump is done already. I can't wait for big bald head ruddy to start singing like a canary. grin I hear he is shopping for a personal lawyer lol.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by cococandy(f): 2:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoefa:
Trump is the laughing stock of the world. Danm I miss when US presidents were revered and respected all over the world. Can't wait to vote this orange clown out of the white house.
Hopefully he’s impeached before then. Otherwise voting is sure. He’s disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by AFONJACOW(m): 3:34am On Dec 05, 2019
I hate when people whom u are far beta off in all ramifications gossip about u... Very painful ... But its only the Lion u can gossip about at his back... Potus they are jealous of u...
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by AFONJACOW(m): 3:37am On Dec 05, 2019
royalads:
Men with balls. I wonder what our Presido would have done if he was the one gossiped about?
he will congratulate and shake hands with them... What do u expect from brain dead retard we have as President
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoefa:

Which military? The one that Mr Bone Spurs didn't serve when called upon? The same military that this clown is disrespecting the Veterans that served when he used bone spurs as an excuse to run away from serving?
The military was already the best in the world before trump was even born. After the first world war, no other military has been as good as the US military. So what has that got to do with the orange orangutan?

The economy was in good shape before he took over thanks to number 44. Quick education for you - the US economy is a cycle, it's hot right now but recession is coming. The orange clown has nothing to do with the good economy and he won't be his fault either when it goes down. But since he has taking credit for the good times he has to also take the blame for the bad time. Knowing the lying son of a bitch, he'll find someone else to blame as usual.
He has a bigger military budget, better military equipments, better employment. Do you know why Trump's economy is so good? China! Obama let China steal American jobs and now Trump is going hard on them
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2019
cococandy:

Hopefully he’s impeached before then. Otherwise voting is sure. He’s disgusting
Even if he's impeached? Mike Pence will take over and Trump will easily win in 2020. Win-win for the GOP
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Xda59:

Hahahahahahaha you don't know shìt about politics otherwise you would know that trump is done already. I can't wait for big bald head ruddy to start singing like a canary. grin I hear he is shopping for a personal lawyer lol.
Again, more CNN propaganda. Trump is done how? He's approval rating among independents is more than 50%, 34% among African Americans, a record high for a Republican President. As for Rudy, that guy will be the downfall of Joe Biden and the DNC. Wait and see
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:34am On Dec 05, 2019
Xda59:

Even his dumb MAGA cult followers are now beginning to see how foolish he is
"Cult followers"? You probably got that nonsense from that fa.g Brian Stelter's low ratings show on CNN
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Xda59:

He is a big disgrace.
Big disgrace to who? More than. 60 million American voters in several key states love him. His economy is the best in the world
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Xda59:

How come you Nigerians are always on the wrong side of events? Right now, trump is a drowning man and a laughing stock in the eyes of the world but my naija people still think he is the almighty.
A drowning man? Jesus! The USA had the highest GDP growth in the 3rd Q, China are begging him for a trade deal, Hong Kong protesters see him as their Messiah. Canada and Mexico are begging him to sign the USMCa trade deal
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol I understand you. I can actually tell you that he cannot even score up to 50% in his campaign promises when fact are checked with verifiable sources. Just that I am busy a lil bit at work to even come up with normal fact to back my assertions.

"Fact check with verifiable sources" I hope you don't mean CNN or New York Times
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2019
LegendHero:

I don’t hate Trump, why should I hate him and how will my hate for him affect him.

However we are both judging him on different metrics and everyone cannot see the world through your own mirror. There are millions of Americans that have the same school of thought as mine while there are also millions with your school of thought.

I don’t wanna go into specifics of criticizing all the adulation you gave him about alliance and immigration reforms. I can tell you it’s all a hoax and what Yorubas call Ariwo Oja lasan.

There are millions of Americans who hate him for absolutely no reason.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2019
greatermeme:
Canada doesn't beg the US for anything!
Oh yes, they do
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by chewwie(m): 4:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoefa:

Dummy, first Tramp is not worth 3.5 billion like he likes to claim. That's one of the reasons why he's hiding his tax papers. He's lying about he's worth which has been written about I many articles. You need to read instead of listening to radio Biafuro.
Many many other billionaires didn't even inherit a dime from their parents. That's the meaning of self made.look it up dotard. He inherited cash and many properties in New York from his father. He's worth is way less than the 3.5 that he likes to claim. You need to expand your horizon and stop believing every trash from TRAMP, faux news and radio Biafuro. Now get lost. Done responding to a dotard like you. FVCK off and get LOST.
Trump isn't a billionaire but he financed his campaign in 2016, and doesn't take a salary
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by BackToLife: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2019
Arab Muslim infiltrates are playing these Western Leaders against one another, using their egos, sowing seeds of discord and acrymony. I thought Caucasians are wiser than this.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by redsun(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2019
Trump belongs to kkk coven where fundamentally ignorant and hate spitfires like him thrives, not in the real world where people use their common sense and instincts.

He can only hang on negatively for so long in a supposedly advanced society like America/west.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by khalids: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2019
There you go.........now you can see their true nature....All smiles when you are present and when you turn your back, they show their true nature.
Its all part of the game.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by OneNaija(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Nigerian with their mentality. Nobody is criticizing two face Canada president. Do you people understand what is two face. One is black and one is white. Remember Justin Truduea is a racist. He wore black face several time mocking black people. Just because you don’t like trump who by any mean hasn't been proven to be a racist. Canada president is a racist with evidence. Nonsense.

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by ezelous: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoefa:

If you don't know by now that TRAMP is laughing stock of the world then you need to wake up from your slumber.
And if you don't know that he was put their by divine work against the excesses of the US then you should rather wake up.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by DJInfluence: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
gossip? they were all laughing at him. Disgrace of a president.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by ono(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=cRobo post=84624718]This is why I love

[s]He is not scared of anyone, he says it as it is

Unlike the other president speaking behind his back because they are too scared to talk to him

But Trump slammed them calling them two faced

You just can't hate Trump unless you get all your new from Democrats CNN[/s]

Yeah, that's why the rest of the world is laughing at the orangutan clown.

Fact is that what the rest of the world thinks is irrelevant to many people in the US.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by ono(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
BackToLife:
Arab Muslim infiltrates are playing these Western Leaders against one another, using their egos, sowing seeds of discord and acrymony. I thought Caucasians are wiser than this.

Excellent angle/viewpoint to all these crazy things going on in the world!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by ono(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
chewwie:

Big disgrace to who? More than. 60 million American voters in several key states love him. His economy is the best in the world

LOL Tell them o o o
Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by decco1878: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

I don’t hate Trump, why should I hate him and how will my hate for him affect him.

However we are both judging him on different metrics and everyone cannot see the world through your own mirror. Stock Market There are millions of Americans that have the same school of thought as mine while there are also millions with your school of thought.

I don’t wanna go into specifics of criticizing all the adulation you gave him about alliance and immigration reforms. I can tell you it’s all a hoax and what Yorubas call Ariwo Oja lasan.

Re: Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him by castrol180(m): 4:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Eagba:

you type like mumu

Even like a dumb ass "lugianostar" is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Trying To Kill Mali President Dies In Custody / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / US Drones To Bomb Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.