Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries (29935 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

Come to my house and collect it...
It's ur favorite vanilla flavor cool grin
My favorite is strawberry undecided. Thanks I'll manage viju
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by kalu61(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
izuch:
Lazy workm undecidedan that always quarrel with his tools
only if you had read the content, you could have been wiser. Don't be fast in judgement without hearing from both sides
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Odunolumide(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
englishmart:
Mourinho isn't the kind of manager you'll give a transfer budget of £100m
He will use it all on one overrated average player. He only performs well if a lot of cash is splashed on transfers. Who wouldn't do well with a £300m budget?
Mouinho is outdated and can't do well with low budgets

Marco Silva of Everton didn't do well.
Valverde of Barcelona didn't ...
You want more names?
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by UrVillagePpl: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My favorite is strawberry undecided. Thanks I'll manage viju

Okay til u come
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by Legendguru: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by englishmart(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Odunolumide:

Marco Silva of Everton didn't do well.
Valverde of Barcelona didn't ...
You want more names?
Marco Silva? 300m? Everton, one season? Is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries by hermesprogidy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
KingRollins01:
You seem not to know this man well enough. He's very clever with words. How's "Clevr in winning fouls and pretending injuries" a way of speaking well against a side that outbest you? This is why he gets in a feud with players. Watch, he will soon begin he's quarrel with Spurs players. Midiocre!
Just admit you didn't read the post and stop this side bar analysis. Reading has always been a big problem, especially for Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge / Cristiano Ronaldo Tops List Of World’s Highest-paid Athletes In 2023 / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.