Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration (12279 Views)

Bayelsa West: PDP Gives Automatic Ticket To Dickson / APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by zakim(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2019
The governor-elect of Bayelsa State, Chief David Lyon, has inaugurated a 59-member Transition Council set up by the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to scrutinise the accounts of the outgoing Governor Seriake Dickson’s administration. He said that was needed for appropriate action when he takes over on February 14, 2020.

Lyon, while inaugurating the transition committee at the party secretariat in Yenagoa yesterday, urged it to develop and identify failures of the outgoing administration, and also proffer possible solutions to tackle the economic, security, developmental, infrastructural and the several other areas that often affected the machinery of government negatively. The governor-elect who also set out a 12-point term of reference for the committee, including the close monitoring of the out-going governor’s dealings with banks and financial institutions and scrutinising bills passed into law within the past four years, said they will also interface with the outgoing administration for a smooth hand-over/take-over and receive hand-over documents from Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

Other mandates of the committee include; analysing hand-over notes and to identify and prioritize important or urgent issues confronting the in-coming government; to review preliminary assessment of the balance sheet of government with particular emphasis on checking the status and liabilities of government and the cash flow position of the government including specific x-raying on relationship with all banks and financial institutions.

Lyon noted that though the challenges before the APC and the incoming administration were enormous, his government will focus on ways to address the challenges for the good of Bayelsans. Chairman of the transition committee and former acting governor of the state, Werinipre Seibarogu, promised to fulfil the terms of reference handed to the committee.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/lyon-to-dickson-ill-probe-your-administration.html

1 Like

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by helinues: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Don't...

Rather let EFCC or ICPC do that on your behalf or you may be digging your own graves

7 Likes

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by bluebay(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2019
I believe you won't try that witch Hunting for it will surely lead to your house hold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Allen102: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2019
please do.

3 Likes

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Slawormir: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is what we want

When present administration probe past administration
Gradually we will be reducing corruption

And we all know the present can as well become the past

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Khadrenaline(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Na u sabi!
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by landmark86: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Lyon or Lille
Don't act like a foollllllllll
Resume the office first
Action speaks better than voice.

I hate government that makes mouth before assuming office.
Same way we are promised that $1 will equal #1.

8 Likes

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Renforce: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Lol.... Wrong move!
All your current supporters will turn foes cos they all stole with him unless you wanna do a selective cleansing like your oga at the top grin
Is this hate speech? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by zincnike(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Let him do fast the wicked must not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by ACRI: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Watch out!

This governor is not going to do anything, he is distracted already

People who are focused are great leaders who have a big heart and magnanimous in victory....
This is another Ihedioha, Sanwo-Olu in the making....accidental leaders with no direction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Jestin: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2019
Nothing dey happen. For more info , contact Fayose
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by atikubaba(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Please ask Ihedioa for advice.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Monaco2(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
U never sidan u wan probe, soso witch hunting nai una Dey do grin if na apc member nai Dey there before u for no probe o cheesy d same thing with pdp all of una na d same
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by nony43(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
B
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by YoungLionken(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Yes,but not until he decamps to APC cool

1 Like

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by lonelydora: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
David Lyon, enter seat first nah. Leave talk.

People that talk like this before inauguration don't govern well.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by franugo(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Na so. If all leaders had it at the back of their mind that they will be held accountable for their flagrant abuses, this country will be better
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by NigeriaBam: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Interesting. But let ICPC or EFCC do the needful
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Factgist: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Good
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by saintokwuluora(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2019
The Revenge of Jonathan! They say one of the keys of power is "never outshine your master".

1 Like

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Promismike(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2019
Will anything come out of the probe.

I doubt. All of you are the same.
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by englishmart(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2019
That's all APC do

2 Likes

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by chrisxxx(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Dickson defecting to APC loading .........56%
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Stehane(f): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2019
undecided
Hmmmmm

Wrong move again
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Samunique(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2019
This one has started again !

He'll waste 4yrs like Buhari chasing shadows ! undecided
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by Iphran6: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2019
That is very neccessary considering the mismanagement of Dickson government, Seriake messed things up in Bayelsa

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me

1 Like

Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2019
MrDonut1:
[s][/s]
mods no fit just ban this guy's ip so he wont access this site again?
the monster aka ngadaawo u are becoming so irritating.

helinues how do we settle this guy
Re: Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration by helinues: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
mods no fit just ban this guy's ip so he wont access this site again?
the monster aka ngadaawo u are becoming so irritating.

helinues how do we settle this guy

You better leave the guy.. The mods are really making the work hectic for him these days..

Las Las Na frustrations go end his case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government / Goodluck Jonathan: Without Unity, Restructuring Won’t Work / See The Lists Of States In Nigeria Wanted By Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.