Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders (103195 Views)

"Don't Jail Me Until 4.30pm, Please...." Doyin Okupe Begs Prison Warders / Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by odiks: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu, who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for fraud, was seen asking prison warders, “where are you taking us to?” After his sentencing.

Kalu, who is the Senate Chief Whip also begged the prison warders not to handcuff him in public.

The former governor, who appeared shaken, said, “Where are you taking us to now? Please don’t handcuff me. I will follow you.

Kalu’s associate, Udeogu, was sentenced to 10 years in prison while the company which was used in perpetrating the fraud, Slok Limited, was ordered to be wound up by Justice Idris Mohammed.

https://punchng.com/please-dont-handcuff-me-convicted-ex-gov-kalu-begs/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Racoon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."-Ecclesiastes 8:11
shocked grin cheesy Nice one! Let him feel the heat.OUK always shouting of corruption is now convicted of corruption.Guy won award ystdy & enter prison today.

Abeg when will
-Abdullahi Adamu(Former Gov.Nassarawa),
-Rotimi Amaechi(Former Gov.Rivers),
-Matarkada Wammaco(Former Gov.Sokoto),
-Adams Oshiomole(Former Gov.Edo) etc be convicted of their own corruption cases with the EFCC?

431 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by helinues: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chei....

Handcuffs or not, go and spend some time behind bars

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by cRobo: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
What a life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Charleys: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
LoL nice one from punch

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Racoon(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oju ole ré! Ole! Lalasticlala!

26 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Surveyoruzoma: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by nzeobi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
I saw ouk wearing blue and blue already. Next will be rochas, nnamani, akpabio, igbinedion, Abdullahi adamu and others.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by seunmsg(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
shocked grin cheesy Nice one! Let him feel the heat.OUK always shouting of corruption is now convicted of corruption.Abeg when will
-Adams Oshiomole(Former Gov.Edo) etc
Be convicted of their corruption with the EFCC?

You are very happy with the news and even listed former APC governors you want to see jailed. Hopefully, you will be this happy when Jonathan, Patience, Dasuki, Saraki, Atiku, Deziani, FFK, Fayose, Olisa Metuh, Dino, Theodore Orji and other PDP thieves are sentenced to various prison terms.

Nobody is talking about persecution of opposition today because the convicted felon belongs to APC. When the table changes, nobody should talk about persecution or witch hunting.

I like Orji Uzor Kalu but he should face the consequences of his actions while in office. In the fight against corruption, there should be no sacred cow. We must collectively support the efforts of the current administration to fight corrupt current and former political office holders.

301 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra Are Now In A Fix.

Just Before Today, They Listed Orji Uzor Kalu As The Most Corrupt Person In South East, That He Was Only Free, Because He Joined APC.

Fast Forward To Today, EFCC Under Buhari and APC, Just Secured His Conviction....

Now, They Can't Blame Buhari For Witch Hunting IGBO Billionaires, And They Cant Praise Buhari For Fighting Corruption..

So The Only Alibi, They Have Now, Is To Attack The Yorubas...

IPOB Pigs, Have Turned Out To Be The Most Useless and Foolish Creatures Anywhere In The World

120 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Racoon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunmsg:
"..... Nobody is talking about persecution of opposition today because the convicted felon belongs to APC. When the table changes, nobody should talk about persecution or witch hunting.

I like Orji Uzor Kalu but he should face the consequences of his actions while in office. In the fight against corruption, there should be no sacred cow. We must collectively support the efforts of the current administration to fight corrupt current and former political office holders.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) has said once those who looted the nation’s treasury join its fold, all their sins will be forgiven....
https://politicstimesng.com/apc-once-you-join-apc-all-your-sins-are-forgiven/

The APC have long open the safe corridor for them.Mind you the EFCC antigraft war under this govt have been lopsided.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by JosEast(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Racoon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra Are Now In Fix.Just Before Today, They Listed Orji Uzor Kalu As The Most Corrupt Person In South East, That He Was Only Free, Because He Joined APC.

Fast Forward To Today, EFCC Under Buhari and APC, Just Secured His Conviction.Now, They Can't Blame Buhari For Witch Hunting IGBO Billionaires, And They Cant Praise Buhari For Fighting Corruption..

So The Only Alibi, They Have Now, Is To Attack The Yorubas.IPOB Pigs, Have Turned Out To Be The Most Useless and Foolish Creatures Anywhere In The World
[/s]

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by orion7: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
kalu got jail.

meanwhile the fg should also get akpabio the uncommon looters of uyo

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by orion7: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra Are Now In Fix.

Just Before Today, They Listed Orji Uzor Kalu As The Most Corrupt Person In South East, That He Was Only Free, Because He Joined APC.

Fast Forward To Today, EFCC Under Buhari and APC, Just Secured His Conviction....

Now, They Can't Blame Buhari For Witch Hunting IGBO Billionaires, And They Cant Praise Buhari For Fighting Corruption..

IPOB Pigs, Have Turned Out To Be The Most Useless and Foolish Creatures Anywhere In The World
nairaland mods okay o

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by kettykin: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunmsg:

You are very happy with the news and even listed former APC governors you want to see jailed. Hopefully, you will be this happy when Jonathan, Patience, Dasuki, Saraki, Atiku, Deziani, FFK, Olisa Metuh, Dino, Theodore Orji and other PDP thieves are sentenced to various prison terms.

Nobody is talking about persecution of opposition today because the convicted felon belongs to APC. When the table changes, nobody should talk about persecution or witch hunting.

if every corrupt person irrespective of party goes to jail , nigeria will be better for it

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Racoon:
shocked grin cheesy Nice one! Let him feel the heat.OUK always shouting of corruption is now convicted of corruption.Abeg when will
-Adams Oshiomole(Former Gov.Edo) etc
Be convicted of their corruption with the EFCC?
Fani Kayode
Fayose Ayo
Babangida Aliyu
Emmanuel Uduaghan
Namani Sambo
Patience Jonathan
Raymond Dokpesi

Dem plenty.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Temptee101(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Best news this month

Heartless man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Racoon(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
ddippset:

Fani Kayode,Fayose Ayo, Babangida Aliyu, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Namani Sambo, Patience Jonathan, Raymond Dokpesi etc.......
Yes! Isolate and convict them all including Buhari because they all have a corrupt past.Nay! The EFCC under Buhari have only engaged in the persecution of perceived political enemies e.g. Musiliu Obanikoro, Danjuma Goje, Godswill Akpabio etc even given them options for them to accept so that their corruption charges can be dropped.

Meanwhile, Abba Kyari #500M MTN scandal, Lawal Babachir, Prof.Yusuf(Disposed NHIS sec), Ayo Oke(NIA scandal), Lawal Daura, Aisha ADC 2.5B scandal have all been swept under the carpet.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra Are Now In A Fix.

Looking for cheap likes at the expense of common sense. Grow up.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by donbrowser(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ole
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Waakanda: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Interesting
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by MrThisandthat(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wailers won't see this o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by naijadrivablog: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Igwere Man in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by zibya: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Where are you taking us to now?

Omo see stupid question grin

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
seunmsg:

You are very happy with the news and even listed former APC governors you want to see jailed. Hopefully, you will be this happy when Jonathan, Patience, Dasuki, Saraki, Atiku, Deziani, FFK, Olisa Metuh, Dino, Theodore Orji and other PDP thieves are sentenced to various prison terms.

As for me, I want all of them in jail; dancing senator, bullion godfather, sarakite, okoroawusa, Nollywood senator, gandollar... All of them.

They're yeye people.

But I don't understand

Many of these politicians spend their youths hustling for money. Then when old age comes, instead of calming down to relax and enjoy their money, raise their children, support their community and extended family they go and engage in politics.

They soil their clean money with blood and curses of the poor masses.

I don't just get it. Sincerely.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
He is busy smiling instead of showing remorsefulness.

T.A. Orji and Tinubu should join him in the prison as soon as possible.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Buhari: I Broke Electoral Law To Show Loyalty To Tinubu (Video/Pictures) / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.