Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill (49975 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Afamed: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria will be a lot better with Atiku
Not when he promised to sell the refinery and enriched his friends with the money
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
do you mean a loot better ? Wise man
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Afamed: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Atiku is far better than Tinubu and Osibanjo

Sane Nigerians want Atiku .
Only looters are happy with him
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
airminem:
let me see that brain and fingers...

Bro you reseted it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
muykem:
Sorry, he has finally accepted his fate. 5% support can never take anybody far in Nigeria politics.
You dey mock my flato kinsmen Abi? you are very stupid.:-D
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by paix(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
When we see his direct impact on the people like this, then he can be considered to rule.

You can't always sit in dubai and then wake up one morning to say people in Nigeria can't rule themselves, I'm the perfect ruler for them.

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull for following someone blindly

I don't know how true your fact is, but let's overlook that.
if I go by your useless analysis, then Coscharis, Dangote, Otedola and franchise business men operating Mr. Biggs and shoprite are better politicians than Atiku because they employ more labour than your Atiku

I don't know who fed you guys with the fallacy that any businessman will always make a successful politician
Not even those who read political science always make successful politicians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Alberto247(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
When we see his direct impact on the people like this, then he can be considered to rule.

You can't always sit in dubai and then wake up one morning to say people in Nigeria can't rule themselves, I'm the perfect ruler for them.

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? >:
are you trying to say pmb has done so much for this country that why you voted him,is that ryt.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Honor10: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Atiku is far better than Tinubu and Osibanjo

Sane Nigerians want Atiku .

Lolz. 5% Not Nigerians
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Bigwig02(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Patrioticman007 post=84653619].

4+ 4 + 4 + 4 = Northern Nigeria.
If you know you know

Hate Speech
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by subcbouy: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2019
CSTR2:

It took obasanjo far though.
It took yaradua and Jonathan far.
Those were 95% marathon race naw. 5% cannot win the race.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Ruggedpen: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

I mean, apart from Atiku being a businessman, what else has he done for this country? angry His supporters must be very dull for following someone blindly

I don't know how true your fact is, but let's overlook that.
if I go by your useless analysis, then Coscharis, Dangote, Otedola and franchise business men operating Mr. Biggs and shoprite are better politicians than Atiku because they employ more labour than your Atiku

I don't know who fed you guys with the fallacy that any businessman will always make a successful politician
Trump has change American economy improve integrity but your gworo chewing president is there borrowing from lapo
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by JastSiryin(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
You're delusional
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by ofonimi: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2019
What is the need converting it to conventional university. Those Federal universities of technology were created for specific purpose by the then federal government. Original the school was Federal university of Technology Yola (FUTY) changing the name or the status of the university will be a disservice to the old students.
Re: Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill by Kfed4ril(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Apart from being a past military ruler and a present president, what has Buhari done for the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.