Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line (52468 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / I Need Labels For My Clothing line / Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by oshe11: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Realfrankie(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is lovely

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
I didn't realise the green thing in between in the first picture was grass. Kai
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by adecz: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Kylekent59: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:
the second picture rocked it best. beautiful

You mean her backside?
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by YorubaLord: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
cool
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by bmdmixer: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
saw d first pic was like yup olosho den again, oyinbo fashion is the worst sooooooo

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by MedicH: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kylekent59:

You mean her backside?

grin
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Ibrahiimo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Beremx:
Must the lady in the first picture open legs like that to pose for pictures?

Na wa!!
You get eyes!

Wetin AIDS no go see inside VAGINA

3 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by candidbabe(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Hypocrit: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
ashantitope:
That one of the good news we want to be hearing not ibori go to jail abi uzor was given 12 years
is also a good news for the alleged untoucheable thieves to also go to jail.

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Designerdollars: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
wtf

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by jakandeola(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
It seem only good for sex
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Alvin212(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow

See behind, like olumo rock

This one na rice and beans plus chicken sauce
I can't wait to cultivate in her farm
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by simplepee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
ijewejones:
Seems the thread is a paid advert cheesy

Lovely colour combination..

Congrats as you wax

But apart from clothes,any other services (The 1st pix though)
which other services are you looking for?

4 Likes

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Divay22(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
helinues:

You should be ashamed of yourself.. These are the accounts you created today alone just for cancelling of people's comments on NL

While others are busy hustling legitimately, you are lurking around NL and be looking for who to extorts.

Big shame on you
Lol
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by ijewejones: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
simplepee:
which other services are you looking for?

Opposite sex services depicted grin

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
That first pic is not a mere coincidence. I mean what you see up there was planned. Quote me anyday. That space down there was prearranged in the Photoshop. They wanted a taking point and they got it.

#WeA'intKids.

Ndi Ara

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Alvin212(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

grin

Her back side
Na man killer

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by faithfull18(f): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ok.
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
The girl in the first pic has a very colorful Dick grin
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by harryakand: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
Abeg who get that Yansh there
Na the one you give me hold grin
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by crafteck(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
Abeg who get that Yansh there

I'm assuming we can't assimilate anything else on d page
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Beremx(f): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ibrahiimo:
You get eyes!

Wetin AIDS no go see inside VAGINA
My brother, wetin low sperm count no go see inside blokos. grin

1 Like

Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by CuteNbad(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Beremx:
Must the lady in the first picture open legs like that to pose for pictures?

Na wa!!
Pele Holy Mary. Hypocrites everywhere,like you haven't done worse
Re: CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line by Femi316: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Nice one. But that first girl just be like female Goliath.
Na bad mouth go kill you I swear...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / A Nairalander And His Friends In OAU In Yoruba Demons Attire / Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.