Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (64985 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by oshozondii: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Aisha Buhari, Nigeria’s First Lady spoke from London on Thursday and declared that she cannot be stopped from voicing out her opinion on issues in the country because she has the constitutional right to free expression.

She was speaking as a guest caller on the popular TVC Programme, Journalists’ Hangout.

Some of the controversies she stirred with her comment on the need to regulate social media, the state of insecurity and poverty, her carpeting governors and ministers for not doing enough for the people were the issues in focus on the forum on Thursday.

Asked whether she has been told to stop talking. She retorted: “Who will stop me? Everybody is talking in the country. Everybody should talk. It is freedom of speech”, she said.

Does she engage in pillow talk with her husband, President Buhari about the state of the nation, she joked: “There is no pillow in the Villa”, including the “other room”.

She clarified that she did not specifically blame the governors when she spoke last week at the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs General Assembly and National Executive Council Meeting held at the National Mosque in Abuja, because she is aware the problems the country is going through have piled up as a result of total long-term neglect.

“We are all suffering from it. Whether you are an executive or ordinary citizen. We can’t go to our villages and sleep with two eyes closed. It cuts across”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS8--_GoBhI

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/06/aisha-buhari-i-cant-be-stopped-from-talking-audio/amp/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by alizma: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wonderful interactive section. Kudos to her Excellency.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by aolawale025: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Really??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by sLentlover7778(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Give Aboki Mat and worry less for pillow..Wetin Aboki need pillow for.. grin grin grin

339 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ursullalinda(f): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm......ok oh.....I like her ending speech thou

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by alizma: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Give Aboki Mat and worry less for pillow..Wetin Aboki need pillow for.. grin grin grin
I know you will not dare listen to the interaction with your 10mb, so you are free to say anything base on your imagination of what she discussed with TVC crew

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by helinues: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Funny
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by helinues: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
alizma:

I know you will not dare listen to the interaction with your 10mb, so you are free to say any base on imagination of the what she discussed with TVC crew

Listen to video??

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nuzo1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
At first, i thought it was one of those comedy skits. But after a few minutes, i quickly realized it was truly Mrs Buhari talking. Sometimes out of point, sometimes very on point and most times contradictory. Just her trademark.

A few weeks ago, i commented in one of the threads here where i condemned the way the cabal and their associates treated her in Aso rock. While I still condemn the treatment, I've come to understand a little bit of why her husband's people are very weary of her. "She can burn a house down if things don't go her way". She can also be unnecessarily authoritative and condescending.

In the video conversation, she still maintains her stands on clamp down of the "Freedom of speech", but when praised of her loud and unrestricted voice in aso rock, she said she's a human being and will keep talking. Contradiction?

The honest truth is that if the cabal and buharis relative did not keep her in check; she would have been far worst and rascally than Turai and patience combined together.

She also mentioned how Ekere people didn't allow voters loyal to other parties to come to their ward during election. This is an indictment.

From all her speeches since the ascension of buhari, it's very clear she doesn't give a hoot about anyone who didn't vote her husband and who is not in apc. All you keep hearing is "our party. Those who voted for us".

Nigeria is fast asleep. And it's already evening. How do you meet up with what you should have done in the day time like others did?

270 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by SarkinYarki: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by sLentlover7778(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin grin grin

helinues:

Listen to video??

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by kinzation(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
lol...

I've got a domain for sale.. if interested please quote me or Whatsapp 0-8-1-2-8-8-5-9-3-5-6
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2019
With the 20billion naira that was allocated to aso rock in this year budget, you madam, is still complaining of pillow?

I thought the budget for aso rock beds was 800million while pillow was 300million naira.

No wonder you travel out to sleep in dubai.

Well, first lady, the senate yesterday increased and approved the 10trillion naira nigeria budget for 2020.

Be rest assured Aso rock will make sure 1billion is allocated for pillows and you madam, you get 100 pillows with diamonds around it so that you don't get to go to Dubai and china ( i heard you are now their citizen) everyday.

Insanity in Nigeria grin
I no mention anybody name o.

26 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Lawalatm: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2019
I just like her wits and hilarious nature. but she has to see Nigerians beyond party and regions.... That's leadership. wink

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ArticleBeast: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Listen to video??
Won't you listen to the voice in the video?

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by opportunes: 5:34am On Dec 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Caseless: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2019
okay!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ZitaMall: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Aisha can be crazy at times and needs to be put in check!!
She is so contradictory and only wants things to go her way. When it doesnt she starts talking like she is with the masses. Maybe the pain of the second wife for Buhari saga is still affecting her that's why she wants the social media bill. Not knowing it was the same outcry on social media that helped put a stop to the wedding if it was indeed planned.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Afolabimills(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2019
2 faced woman

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ikorodureporta: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2019
I watched it on journalists h.o..bt I feel she doesn't need such publicity
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by leofab(f): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2019
She is on heat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by juman(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
I didnt listen to the whole video.
Wow, she was on phone contributed to the discussion.
She is more independent minded than usual northern wife.

She is totally opposite to patience jonathan.
Mama jonathan could only speak broken english.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by juman(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Anyday I would prefer her as president than buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by KosiGee(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Nuzo1:
At first, i thought it was one of those comedy skits. But after a few minutes, i quickly realized it was truly Mrs Buhari talking. Sometimes out of point, sometimes very on point and most times contradictory. Just her trademark.

A few weeks ago, i commented in one of the threads here where i condemned the way the cabal and their associates treated her in Aso rock. While I still condemn the treatment, I've come to understand a little bit of why her husband's people are very weary of her. "She can burn a house down if things don't go her way". She can also be unnecessarily authoritative and condescending.

In the video conversation, she still maintains her stands on clamp down of the "Freedom of speech", but when praised of her loud and unrestricted voice in aso rock, she said she's a human being and will keep talking. Contradiction?

The honest truth is that if the cabal and buharis relative did not keep her in check; she would have been far worst and rascally than Turai and patience combined together.

She also mentioned how Ekere people didn't allow voters loyal to other parties to come to their ward during election. This is an indictment.

From all her speeches since the ascension of buhari, it's very clear she doesn't give a hoot about anyone who didn't vote her husband and who is not in apc. All you keep hearing is "our party. Those who voted for us".

Nigeria is fast asleep. And it's already evening. How do you meet up with what you should have done in the day time like others did?

That was shocking. I couldn’t believe that she said that. I had to listen again to make sure that I heard her correctly.

That was beyond shocking. I’m surprised you are the only one here who listened, observed and pointed that out. I like her boldness but that was not very intelligent.

Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo support and endorse malpractice and injustice.

How can these two women say that they are indebted to the ’masses’ who fought and prevented other political parties and supporters from exercising their rights? That wasn’t fair play.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by digitaltrades: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

Listen to video??

If you played the video, you will know it is more of a"listening" than a"watching"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Soulsymbol99: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2019
FFK dey wait u in the oza room kiss if u knw u knw cool
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
#PillowTalks.......

The beautiful wife of our darling President keeps making wailers head turn left, right and center.

They are always bamboozled when the Numero Uno mother of Nigerians speaks.

We love you Ma.

You are a wise and good mother of the nation.

kiss kiss kiss

#PillowTalks

anochuko01:
All of us at thank the first Lady and the second lady and also the people of ekene for this great service grin
All of you for where?!
Who dey pay ur salary

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by superior1: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
I thought you wanted to lecture the country on social media, silly woman

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by nanauju(f): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Madam will you keep kwayet and allow us enjoy this change you people promised and supported in 2015. Sowore is seriously enjoying it and not complaining. Others include Dino, Saraki, Atiku, Kalu and even the man that trekked from Lagos to Abuja.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"..

Madam Aisha you are among those sponsoring Bill against Hate speech just to silence Nigerians who speak against bad governance.

So Keep Quiet...

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.