Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? (6639 Views)

He Wants To Attribute His Child From His Second Wife To His First Wife. / Kinds Of Tawassul (ways of seeking To Draw Close To Allah) / Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
mu2sa2:
You're speaking from the position of ignorance and maybe illiteracy and stupidity. Even the bible says "pray unceasingly" (1 Thessalonians 5.7). The Quran says Allah created humans solely to worship Him. You are also definitely wrong to say muslims pray 5 times daily. In fact, good muslims go beyond the prescribed 5 daily salats.
Saying the same prayer every time and in the place is idolatry in Christianity.

Our God is not deaf
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
saheedbadmus:
Reading ur comment it shows hoe stupid you are..well only a dunce can post such. Why come on an islamic post and say bad thinngs about our creator..u only want to bring Gods wrath on ur self. Its better you repent before its too late..
Which God? Allah is a pre-islamic meccan idol
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by mu2sa2: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Our God is not deaf
Catholics, who constitute the majority Christians, are idolators then - rosary, isn't it for reciting prayer?
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Khaleell001(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
trash. Allah can never be my creator.
Allah died thousands of years ago in the Big Bang explosion.

Mumu!
Allāh is a word used to describe the Almighty God same way the binins use Osenuboa to describe Almighty God, just like the Igbos used Chukwu and the Yorubas use Oluhun,Jews call Him. Elli or Elohim.

Every language as a word for Almighty God and I lest expected this from a literate like you.
Even Christian Arabs calls Almighty God Allāh in their Arabic bible and I doubt if you know this.

Stop spreading your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Khaleell001(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
TheExecutioner:

You mean the same Adam and Eve story that your crookran plagiarised? grin

God created every human being, including Adam and Eve with a freewill and a duty to resist temptation. If Adam and Eve failed in their loyalty to God, how did that become God's fault? If I employ you as my gateman and you connive with armed robbers to rob my residence, who is guilty in the eyes of the law and who will go to jail?

Answer honestly how! grin

By your "intelligent" thinking, God shouldn't created any human being at all.

Tell us how they Qur'aan plagiarized Adam and Eve story from the bible?
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Khaleell001(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Ode today is Friday.
I'm a Librarian in a Special Establishment and I have library staff, clerical officers and assistants working for me and submitting the reports to me as the oga kpatakpata wey I be.

I suggest u should stop deceiving yourself by claiming to be a freelancer with zero skills that u possess and go get a meaningful life.

And as shameless as you are, you couldn't pick up a book from the home of books-library to find out about Islām, but instead choose bigotry and idiocy spiced up with unmitigated foolery and you think you are making any sense?
Imagine!
These are the kind of bigoted unintelligent fellow being produced from our education system without an eye for objectivity.

You are so shameless you don't know it.

I am even ashamed on your behalf as educated person.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Khaleell001(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Our God is not deaf
Can you please stop talking for a minute?
The more you talk the more it reveals the level of your ignorance.

Do you even how we pray?
why we pray?
And the benefit we get from praying?
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Khaleell001(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Which God? Allah is a pre-islamic meccan idol

Allāh? pre-islamic Meccan idol!?
oh blimey!
These guy should stop talking.

know this; out of the one hundred and twenty seven gods the pre-Islamic Arabs used to worship none was called Allah.
In fact,they recognized the supremeness of Allāh that when they were questioned about these gods they worhipped they said it(their gods) brought them closer to Almighty God -see reference (We only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allah." Qur'ān 39: 3) and this is quite similar to the way your Christians pray through Jesus(using his name and blood) to Almighty God which is totally incorrect.

As you can see, the more you think. you're making sense the more foolish you look.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by TheExecutioner: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
He expected obedience from His creations! Freewill, simply means deciding whether or not to do God's will.

God never interferes with the human beings exercise of free will. That is the reason why when freewill is exercised positively, it is rewarded like in the case of Abraham, Joseph etc

But when it is exercised negatively, like Adam and Eve did, it is always met with punishment.

AntiChristian:

Does Adam and Eve have free will before they ate the apple or after they ate the apple their eyes opened?
Wasn't your God omniscient to know the future? and just create them on earth instead allowing them to be tempted before sending them to the earth.

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by TheExecutioner: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
[img]https://images./3YxuW6ccv4vk5S34eWA0sS.jpg[/img]

Khaleell001:

Tell us how they Qur'aan plagiarized Adam and Eve story from the bible?
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by AntiChristian: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
TheExecutioner:
He expected obedience from His creations! Freewill, simply means deciding whether or not to do God's will.
God never interferes with the human beings exercise of free will. That is the reason why when freewill is exercised positively, it is rewarded like in the case of Abraham, Joseph etc
But when it is exercised negatively, like Adam and Eve did, it is always met with punishment.

Using this your analogy your Gods save Lot and his daughters from the destruction of Homosexualism only for them to engage in incest. Why did your God have to save them?

Can we say your God permits incest and destroys for Homo?
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Newnas(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Ode today is Friday.
I'm a Librarian in a Special Establishment and I have library staff, clerical officers and assistants working for me and submitting the reports to me as the oga kpatakpata wey I be.

I suggest u should stop deceiving yourself by claiming to be a freelancer with zero skills that u possess and go get a meaningful life.

Lol... Oga kpatakpata, how much is your salary? Please convert it to dollars.

Except it's up to $300 per week, don't come near me.

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OgaBuhari: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

And as shameless as you are, you couldn't pick up a book from the home of books-library to find out about Islām,
no Islamic articles in our library's collections, I even dished out a strong warning against acquiring any religious books cos if I dare find out that there's any Islamic article in my Library then both the person that acquired it and the vendor that supplied it would be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to jail.
If I become the president I'll get rid of Islam and ATR in this country.
Nigeria is a Christian Nation cool
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Bigcowhorn: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
no Islamic articles in our library's collections, I even dished out a strong warning against acquiring any religious books cos if I dare find out that there's any Islamic article in my Library then both the person that acquired it and the vendor that supplied it would be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to jail.
If I become the president I'll get rid of Islam and ATR in this country.
Nigeria is a Christian Nation cool
[/s]

God will always forbid bad things like you.

@Khaleell001 he's a useless librarian in calabar.

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

Allāh? pre-islamic Meccan idol!?
oh blimey!
These guy should stop talking.

know this; out of the one hundred and twenty seven gods the pre-Islamic Arabs used to worship none was called Allah.
In fact,they recognized the supremeness of Allāh that when they were questioned about these gods they worhipped they said it(their gods) brought them closer to Almighty God -see reference (We only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allah." Qur'ān 39: 3) and this is quite similar to the way your Christians pray through Jesus(using his name and blood) to Almighty God which is totally incorrect.

As you can see, the more you think. you're making sense the more foolish you look.
Deceive your fellow Yoruba Moslems not us.

Allah is a pre-islamic meccan idol
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

Can you please stop talking for a minute?
The more you talk the more it reveals the level of your ignorance.

Do you even how we pray?
why we pray?
And the benefit we get from praying?
You receive no benefit dear Yoruba Moslem. Saying the same prayer every day is idolatry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by TheExecutioner: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
We can say that the choice of whether or not to commit the sin of incest lay with Lot's daughters, not God. God didn't create robots or slaves.

AntiChristian:

Using this your analogy your Gods save Lot and his daughters from the destruction of Homosexualism only for them to engage in incest. Why did your God have to save them?

Can we say your God permits incest and destroys for Homo?

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Turantula(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Allahu is deaf, that is the reason he requires his zombies to say the same prayer 5 times everyday.

Saying the same prayer everyday, at the same time with the same body movement over the course of one's life portrays allahu as olodo and deaf
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
mu2sa2:
Catholics, who constitute the majority Christians, are idolators then - rosary, isn't it for reciting prayer?
This shows you don't even know anything about catholic prayers.

Catholics don't say the rosary in every single meeting and I have not seen them say the rosary during the main service.

You slammed head today saying the same thing you said few hours ago, few days ago, few weeks ago, few years ago and almost all your lifetime.

Repeating the same thing over and over again, the same posture, the same body movement is idolatry.

That was exactly how ancient meccan worship. The book of Ezekial in the Bible captured this.

Dont forget Ezekial existed over 2000 years before the birth of your rosul.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by mu2sa2: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

This shows you don't even know anything about catholic prayers.

Catholics don't say the rosary in every single meeting and I have not seen them say the rosary during the main service.

You slammed head today saying the same thing you said few hours ago, few days ago, few weeks ago, few years ago and almost all your lifetime.

Repeating the same thing over and over again, the same posture, the same body movement is idolatry.

That was exactly how ancient meccan worship. The book of Ezekial in the Bible captured this.

Dont forget Ezekial existed over 2000 years before the birth of your rosul.
EWTN is a worldwide tv channel that projects everything catholic. Every single day on that channel mother angelica is presented at 8.30 - 9 pm repeating " hail mary" intercession prayer for 30 minutes. Catholics say the hail mary repeatedly on their rosary. I suspect your problem is you belong to the group who have little regard for Catholics. By the way, why are you ignoring 1 Thessalonians 5.7 that says you guys should pray without ceasing.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Khaleell001(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
TheExecutioner:

[img]https://images./3YxuW6ccv4vk5S34eWA0sS.jpg[/img]

Ewuuuuuu cheesy

I really pity you.
This is all you could gather.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
mu2sa2:
EWTN is a worldwide tv channel that projects everything catholic. Every single day on that channel mother angelica is presented at 8.30 - 9 pm repeating " hail mary" intercession prayer for 30 minutes. Catholics say the hail mary repeatedly on their rosary. I suspect your problem is you belong to the group who have little regard for Catholics. By the way, why are you ignoring 1 Thessalonians 5.7 that says you guys should pray without ceasing.
So Moslems are praying without ceasing by repeating the same prayers?

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by TheExecutioner: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Are you expecting me to gather more than what a certain illiterate dundee "prophet" was able to gather?

Khaleell001:

Ewuuuuuu cheesy

I really pity you.
This is all you could gather.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by Adexvivacity(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2019
I just wish Muslims on the thread can ignore whatsoever posted by other people that is against Islam. You are making this other people feel a bit relevant when you reply or engage them.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by mu2sa2: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So Moslems are praying without ceasing by repeating the same prayers?
Why the obsession with muslims? If muslims were to pray 1000 times a day, how's that your headache?
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
Why the obsession with muslims? If muslims were to pray 1000 times a day, how's that your headache?
If they will just pray to their allahu without looking for the nearest Christian to kill for their allahu I won't have minded
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by mu2sa2: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

If they will just pray to their allahu without looking for the nearest Christian to kill for their allahu I won't have minded
True muslims have nothing to do with blood. You are the people obsessed with blood, tying faith faith to the shedding of human blood!
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by midnighter(f): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
True muslims have nothing to do with blood. You are the people obsessed with blood, tying faith faith to the shedding of human blood!

Because we acknowledge the grave consequences of sin, unlike you people who expect all your sin to be wiped away without any consequences!

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
v
Deceive your fellow Yoruba Moslems. Mohammed your lord and saviour laid the foundation of Islam on blood.

He was a terrorist.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by mu2sa2: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
v
Deceive your fellow Yoruba Moslems. Mohammed your lord and saviour laid the foundation of Islam on blood.

He was a terrorist.
Everything about your faith is anchored on shedding human blood. You are under the yoke of tying your fate to blood, raw human blood! Deal with that. Bye- bye.
Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by midnighter(f): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
Everything about your faith is anchored on shedding human blood. You are under the yoke of tying your fate to blood, raw human blood! Deal with that. Bye- bye.

So why do you people sacrifice a goat on Eid day Smh what an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
Ok, if this will make you to feel good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sermon Of Tawheed (monotheism) By Imam Ali (as) / The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam / The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.