Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam (6633 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by eluquenson(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Intolerance is on the increase in the world today. It is causing death, genocide, violence, religious persecution as well as confrontations on different levels. Sometimes it is racial and ethnic, sometimes it is religious and ideological, sometimes it is political and social. In every situation it is evil and painful. How can we solve the problem of intolerance? How can we assert our own beliefs and positions without being intolerant to others? How can we bring tolerance in the world today?

What is tolerance? Literally the word "tolerance" means "to bear." As a concept it means "respect, acceptance and appreciation of the rich diversity of world's cultures, forms of expression and ways of being human." In Arabic it is called: "tasamuh".
Tolerance is a basic principle of Islam. It is a religious moral duty. It does not mean "concession, condescension or indulgence." It does not mean lack of principles, or lack of seriousness about one's principles. Sometimes it is said, "People are tolerant of things that they do not care about." But this is not the case in Islam. Tolerance according to Islam does not mean that we believe that all religions are the same. It does not mean that we do not believe in the Superiority of Islam over other faiths and ideologies. It does not mean that we do not present the message of Islam and do not wish others to become Muslims.

The Qur'an speaks about the basic dignity of all human beings. The Prophet -peace be upon him- spoke about the equality of all human beings, regardless of their race, color language or ethnic background. The Shariah recognizes the rights of all people to life, property, family, honor and conscience.
Islam emphasizes the establishment of equality and justice, both of these values cannot be established without some degree of tolerance. Islam recognized from the very beginning the principle of freedom of belief or freedom of religion. It said very clearly that it does not allow coercion in matters of faith and belief.
The Qur'an says, "There is no compulsion in religion" (al-Baqarah 2:256)
If in the matters of religion, coercion is not permissible, then by implication one can say that in other matters of cultures and other worldly practices it is also not acceptable. In Surah al-Shura Allah says to the Prophet -peace be upon him, "If then they turn away, We have not sent you as a guard over them. Your duty is but to convey (the Message)_. (al-Shura 42:48)
In another place Allah says, "Invite (all) to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and discuss with them in ways that are best and most gracious. Your Lord knows best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance." (al-Nahl 16:125)
Further He says to the Believers,
"Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and beware (of evil): if you do turn back, know then that it is Our Messenger's duty to proclaim (the Message) in the clearest manner." (al-Ma'idah 5:92)
We also read in the Qur'an, "The worshippers of false gods say: 'If Allah had so willed, we should not have worshipped aught but Him - neither we nor our fathers, nor should we have prescribed prohibitions other than His.' So did those who went before them. But what is the mission of the Messengers but to preach the Clear Message? (al-Nahl 16:35)
Or one can read,
"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if you turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message)'."(al-Nur 24:54
All these verses give this important point that do not coerce people, present the message to them in the most cogent and clear way, invite them to the truth and do your best in presenting and conveying the message of God to humanity, but it is up to them the to accept or not to accept. Allah says,
"And say, 'The truth is from your Lord, so whosoever wants let him believe and whosoever wants let him deny." (al-Nahl 18:29)

The question then comes, 'If Allah gave choice to believe or not to believe, then why did He punish the people of prophet Nuh, the Aad, the Thamud, the people of prophet Lut, the people of prophet Shu'aib and Pharaoh and his followers? The answer is in the Qur'an itself. Those people were not punished simply because of their disbelief. They were punished because they had become oppressors. They committed aggression against the righteous, and stopped others to come to the way of Allah. There were many in the world who denied Allah, but Allah did not punish every one. A great scholar Ibn Taymiyah said, "The states may live long inspite of their people's unbelief (kufr), but they cannot live long when their people become oppressors."
Another question is raised about Jihad. Some people say, "Is it not the duty of Muslims to make Jihad?" But the purpose of Jihad is not to convert people to Islam. Allah says, "La ikraha fi al-din, no compulsion in religion." (al-Baqarah 2:256). The real purpose of jihad is to remove injustice and aggression. Muslims are allowed to keep good relations with non-Muslims.
Allah says,
"Allah does not forbid you that you show kindness and deal justly with those who did not fight you in your religion and did not drive you out from your homes(Al-Mumtahinah 60:8 )
Islam teaches that fighting is only against those who fight. Allah says,
"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loves not transgressors." (al-Baqarah 2:190)
Islam may tolerate anything, but it teaches zero tolerance for injustice, oppression, and violation of the rights of other human beings. Allah says
"And why should you not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Your side one who will protect; and raise for us from Your side one who will help!" (al-Nisa' 4:75)
Islam teaches tolerance on all levels: individual, groups and states. It should be a political and legal requirement. Tolerance is the responsibility that upholds human rights, pluralism (including cultural pluralism), and the rule of law.
The Qur'an says very clearly:
"To every People have We appointed rites and ceremonies which they must follow, let them not then dispute with you on the matter, but do invite (them) to your Lord: for you are assuredly on the Right Way. If they do wrangle with you, say, "God knows best what it is you are doing." "God will judge between you on the Day of Judgment concerning the matters in which you differ." (al-Hajj 22:76-69)
There are many levels of tolerance:
-Between family members, between husband and wife, between parents and children, between siblings etc.
-Tolerance between the members of the community: tolerance in views and opinions, tolerance between the Madhahib
-Tolerance between Muslims and the people of other faiths (interfaith relations, dialogue and cooperation)
Muslims are very tolerant people. We must emphasize this virtue among us and in the world today. Tolerance is needed among our communities: We must foster tolerance through deliberate policies and efforts. Our centers should be multi-ethnic. We should teach our children respect of each other. We should not generalize about other races and cultures. We should have more exchange visits and meetings with each other. Even marriages should be encouraged among Muslims of different ethnic groups.

With non-Muslims we should have dialogue and good relations, but we cannot accept things that are contrary to our religion. We should inform them what is acceptable to us and what is not. With more information respect will develop and more cooperation will develop.
By Muzzamil Siddiqi
(Summary of a talk given at the Muslim Community Mosque in Ottawa, Canada on April 24, 1999)
Courtesy: http://virtualfriends.net/article/articleview.cfm?AID=18953 www.everymuslim.com

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by buikem2: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2016
So what Quran has these God-forsaken terrorists and extremists been reading?

I'm a christian and once took a full semester course in Islam (just to acquire knowledge) and i believe that Islam upholds and teaches TOLERANCE.

So why is it that some muslims don't practice this tolerance, but are ready to curse and kill when others differ from them in faith. Could it be that the Islamic teachers aren't preaching and speaking of this that much in the mosques?

I would like to hear a muslim explain from his perspective the reason for the rise in extremists who don't practice tolerance.

My Catholic christian teachings taught me to tolerate the difference in others and that people can't be like me or have my faith. In every one, i'm expected to see Christ and love him no matter how evil and different the person is from me.

I'm not saying that we christians are perfect. Christianity teaches UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, but many christians don't even know what that is not to talk of practising it.

But when the mention of a religion's name immediately brings to mind "extremism, intolerance and violence", then there is a problem somewhere with the religion's pedagogy.

I pray for an islam that brings back it's love, peace and tolerance as the sacred Quran teaches.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by aminho(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Alhamdulilahi ala Nie'ma tul islam

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by goingape: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2016
what of spirit of violence?
because violence is in every Muslim blood

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by bqlekan(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Jazakum lah khairan..
Goingape, why not read the article over again. And don't generalize bro..
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by druxy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
heard
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by LAUWALI222(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Keep it up.Thanks for your enligtment
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by hynex79(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Which Islam?Bros abeg stop the joke;islam=violence, period undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by adebowales: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
true those who kill re just the evil,today is my bday

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
I have been waiting for a topic such as this.

Little background of me: I am a Nigerian. Mother from the muslim north, father from the christian south.
Some years ago, there was a crisis in my mother's place. My dad built a 3 bedroom flat for our use whenever we visited which was typically once every year. The other times in the year all but one room in the house was given to our relations to live in. When this crisis started, those who lived in this house burnt the house because it belonged to a nonbeliever and my mum was having serious issues with her family cos she converted to christianity.
Question 1. Who loses when the house is burnt? Why did they burn the house? My dad refused building another and since mum's parents are both dead we have not set foot in that place.

Recently, I was having a discussion over iftar with my asian muslim flatmates in London, I brought up the issue of intolerance in islam. I narrated the horrible beheading of the lady in Kaduna who told a guy not to wash his feet in front of her shop and was accused of blasphemy.
The question I asked them and which I am asking now to you is 'if I blaspheme the holy prophet in your presence, what will you do?'
think about this for a second before continuing.....

three of the muslims responded
friend 1: I don't know, ask A****ah
A****ah: I don't know what I will do, but I will be very angry **modified** she told me that beheading is even legal in truly islamic countries for those who blaspheme the prophet
friend 3: I will do something, but what I will do will depend on when it happens

another scenario was some few years back in Unibadan when a foolish overzealous christian went into the school mosque to blaspheme, the beating she received which was recorded shown bloodied face and swollen eyes, when the school security rescued her from the muslim mob, they actually protested demanding justice. I asked a friend of mine what other justice do you wanna give this person after the school had rusticated her and arrested her? obviously if the situation wasn't contained they intended to murder that young girl. I looked at my friend and told him what he's doing was wrong and he told me to get lost.

needless to say, I was shocked and it confirmed my fears that intolerance is a big issue in islam.
if you believe in the power of god, let him fight for himself

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by AminuRano87(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
buikem2:
So what Quran has these God-forsaken terrorists and extremists been reading?

I'm a christian and once took a full semester course in Islam (just to acquire knowledge) and i believe that Islam upholds and teaches TOLERANCE.

So why is it that some muslims don't practice this tolerance, but are ready to curse and kill when others differ from them in faith. Could it be that the Islamic teachers aren't preaching and speaking of this that much in the mosques?

I would like to hear a muslim explain from his perspective the reason for the rise in extremists who don't practice tolerance.

My Catholic christian teachings taught me to tolerate the difference in others and that people can't be like me or have my faith. In every one, i'm expected to see Christ and love him no matter how evil and different the person is from me.

I'm not saying that we christians are perfect. Christianity teaches UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, but many christians don't even know what that is not to talk of practising it.

But when the mention of a religion's name immediately brings to mind "extremism, intolerance and violence", then there is a problem somewhere with the religion's pedagogy.

I pray for an islam that brings back it's love, peace and tolerance as the sacred Quran teaches.
my friend the truth is that When Islam was new in Mecca Muslims were taught to be tolerant to other religions in the Quran because they were very few and weak.
But when Muslims multiplied in Medina and established their government and army, they became very harsh on non Muslims. The harsh verses are there in the Koran too.
Therefore the peaceful Muslims are Practicing the earlier Islam while the Extremists are practicing the later Islam on which the Prophet and his companions died.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by AminuRano87(m): 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=pissreligiion post=47101381]I have been waiting for a topic such as this.

Little background of me: I am a Nigerian. Mother from the muslim north, father from the christian south.
Some years ago, there was a crisis in my mother's place. My dad built a 3 bedroom flat for our use whenever we visited which was typically once every year. The other times in the year all but one room in the house was given to our relations to live in. When this crisis started, those who lived in this house burnt the house because it belonged to a nonbeliever and my mum was having serious issues with her family cos she converted to christianity.
Question 1. Who loses when the house is burnt? Why did they burn the house? My dad refused building another and since mum's parents are both dead we have not set foot in that place.

Recently, I was having a discussion over iftar with my asian muslim flatmates in London, I brought up the issue of intolerance in islam. I narrated the horrible beheading of the lady in Kaduna who told a guy not to wash his feet in front of her shop and was accused of blasphemy.
The question I asked them and which I am asking now to you is 'if I blaspheme the holy prophet in your presence, what will you do?'

A****ah: I don't know what I will do, but I will be very angry **modified** she told me that beheading is even legal in truly islamic countries for those who blaspheme the prophet
friend 3: I will do something, but what I will do will depend on when it happens

needless to say, I was shocked and it confirmed my fears that intolerance is a big issue in islam.
my friend the truth is that When Islam was new in Mecca Muslims were taught to be tolerant to other religions in the Quran because they were very few and weak.
But when Muslims multiplied in Medina and established their government and army, they became very harsh on non Muslims. The harsh verses are there in the Koran too.
Therefore the peaceful Muslims are Practicing the earlier Islam while the Extremists are practicing the later Islam on which the Prophet and his companions died.

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by AminuRano87(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by fweshlee(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
goingape:
what of spirit of violence?

because violence is in every Muslim blood
I smell violence in you..U won't juzzz let peace reign
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice response my friend.
my worry is that those that practice the intolerant version seem to be in the greater proportion and/or those that practice the tolerant version maintain a strange silence
[quote author=AminuRano87 post=47102344][/quote]

whatever is the case, the good muslims should begin to speak up openly against the beliefs and activities of the bad muslims so that all muslims will not be seen as intolerant.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by adeqam: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
While it is quite easy to cite examples of intolerance on the part of 'some' Muslims and the subsequent generalisation and labelling of 'All' Muslims and the religion as intolerant, what always got me thinking is that why it is that it is the Muslims, Islam and its Prophet that are always blasphemed against especially by non-Muslims?
However, I must state that I do not support violence in any form but why would someone resort to writing or saying insulting, scornful and unwholesome things about someone else's faith? Even the liberty of using the cyberspace to anonymously insult other people's belief in contemptuous manner is a more serious manifestation of intolerance.
I believe there are more intelligent and scholarly ways to express disagreement or disbelief without being unnecessarily provocatively blasphemous.
And by the way, the exchange of insults will never be a balanced one between a Muslim and a non-Muslim. If say a Christian started insulting Islam, Allah and His Prophet(SAW), would you insult Jesus in return? Whatever is the belief about the person of Jesus, Jesus will never be disrespected in the House of Islam.
Islam teaches respect and tolerance in dealing with other religions and admonishes the Muslims to engage people of other faith with wisdom, knowledge and beautiful exhortations. Islam never teaches Muslims to insult other faiths.
It is unfortunate that 'some' Muslims who could not stomach the bashing received from their non-Muslim counterparts often resort to physical confrontation, especially when the culprit would not accept any word of reason or caution to stop their vituperations, after all, not everyone can not operate on the same level of civility, it is not out of place to also admonish those who are quick to invoke their right to offend others to wise up.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by herkeym001(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
hynex79:
Which Islam?Bros abeg stop the joke;islam=violence, period undecided
1. Clear your bias mind.
2. Seek knowledge about Islam, and not (bad) muslims.
3. Weigh Islam with other religion.
4. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Salam Alaikunm brother

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Jaydee009: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
I still wonder why every year since the advent of Islam, the month of Ramadan is the bloodiest month in terms of suicide bombing, shootings, beheading and mass killings?

Is killing in the name of Allah as act of tolerance? And act of mercy killing?

Yes all Muslims are not terrorists, but why are all terrorist Muslims?

I think there is more to the epistle of lies put up by the OP.

The Orlando shooting (USA), Brussels airport attacks (Belgium), Ataturk suicide bombing and killings (Turkey), Bangladeshi killings, etc are definitely acts of tolerance.

Muslims in their usual fraudulent lies and deception are quick to say that ISIS, Boko Haram, al-shabab, al-Qaeda etc are not Muslims. I laugh in Arabic. Maybe they are Buddhists, atheists or Ogun worshippers.

Islam is inherently violent, that is the life-wire of Islam... That was how it was spread across countries of the world.

There are good Muslims yes, and many are my friends. But until the poisonous ideologies of "kill and behead all infidels" is addressed, the world will know no peace.

PS: Africa is the most Islamised continent and also the most backward continent. Is there a connection between Islam and savagery, backwardness and underdeveloped?
Also, the middle-East is the birthplace of Islam, yet it is the most volatile and unstable place on the planet (Yemen, Iraq, Libya, etc)... Is there a connection?

Before you blame the USA, if someone tells you to kill your family, will you obey willingly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Walexz02(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Suhanallah! Jazakallah khair op
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2016
Shut up. Don't stereotype Intolerance with Islam please.......and maybe you need to change your friends lol

pissreligiion:
I have been waiting for a topic such as this.

another scenario was some few years back in Unibadan when a foolish overzealous christian went into the school mosque to blaspheme, the beating she received which was recorded shown bloodied face and swollen eyes, when the school security rescued her from the muslim mob, they actually protested demanding justice. I asked a friend of mine what other justice do you wanna give this person after the school had rusticated her and arrested her? obviously if the situation wasn't contained they intended to murder that young girl. I looked at my friend and told him what he's doing was wrong and he told me to get lost.

if you believe in the power of god, let him fight for himself
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Kbraims(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=AminuRano87 post=47102344][/quote]pple alwayz av one tin or d oda to say wen it coms to islam being a tolerating religiin or not,bt d truth is; pple always try d judge islam wit d action of som few muslims wch does not even hav d deep knowledge of islam.I always advice anybody dat wl say anytin abt islam to hav an authentic knowledge of dis religion...
my question here is dat: is it dat Muslims hav not been victims of unlawful/unjust act by other pple?why is it dat, d news Neva capture d attentn of u guyz?
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Kbraims(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
AminuRano87:

harsh verses ar dia in d Quran for d den unbelievers,not for we to apply it on kafr of d present day.This verse ar there for we to learn frm d past, so as for it to guide our future.And i believe no religion scriptures dat u wont find verses lyk dis...so,pls hav d knowledge of islam b4 saying anytin abt it!!!

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Snipes009:
Shut up. Don't stereotype Intolerance with Islam please.......and maybe you need to change your friends lol

1. you realise you didn't address ANY of my real life experiences.
2. why should I shut up my personal experiences?
3. I don't stereotype that's why I'm here.
4. I don't choose friends based on religion
5. learn to be couth

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2016
I should have checked your moniker, dumbass

pissreligiion:

1. you realise you didn't address ANY of my real life experiences. 2. why should I shut up my personal experiences? 3. I don't stereotype that's why I'm here. 4. I don't choose friends based on religion 5. learn to be couth
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2016
superior argument bro, superior arguments!
nothing concerns my moniker or my beliefs with the issues I raised
Snipes009:
I should have checked your moniker, dumbass

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by buikem2: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
AminuRano87:

Thanks a lot. Thats a good explanation. Lets pray to Allah to raise more muslim leaders who would observe and teach the initial tolerance that contained in islam.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by AminuRano87(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kbraims:
harsh verses ar dia in d Quran for d den unbelievers,not for we to apply it on kafr of d present day.This verse ar there for we to learn frm d past, so as for it to guide our future.And i believe no religion scriptures dat u wont find verses lyk dis...so,pls hav d knowledge of islam b4 saying anytin abt it!!!
I am a graduate of the Quran and I read alot on sunnah, Fiqh and History of Islam. So I know Islam what am saying. THE KORAN IS NOT FOR HISTORY ALONE ITS FOR PRACTICE FROM THE DAYS OF MUHAMMAD TO THE LAST DAY. That's why intolerance is there even between different Muslim Sects. Shiiets kill Sunnis and vise versa.
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by AminuRano87(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kbraims:
pple alwayz av one tin or d oda to say wen it coms to islam being a tolerating religiin or not,bt d truth is; pple always try d judge islam wit d action of som few muslims wch does not even hav d deep knowledge of islam.I always advice anybody dat wl say anytin abt islam to hav an authentic knowledge of dis religion...
my question here is dat: is it dat Muslims hav not been victims of unlawful/unjust act by other pple?why is it dat, d news Neva capture d attentn of u guyz?
Ustaazu I am a Muslim up to today am fasting. And I was born and brought of in In Strict sunni Hausa/Fulani Muslim home. I read the whole Koran and many Islamic books. Therefore I know what am saying. My problem with my Muslims brothers is Hypocrisy. I never hide the TRUTH I know about Islam. Islam is the most Intolerant religion in the world. That's why everyday Muslims and nonmuslims are bombed by Muslim extremists.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by thirty(m): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Jazakallahkhairanr OP

The Quran hold a Muslim responsible for treating all people, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, kindly and justly, protecting the needy and the innocent and “preventing the dissemination of mischief”. Mischief comprises all forms of anarchy and terror that remove security, comfort and peace.

Islam is pease
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Inferior brains bro, inferior brains! It does show you as someone possessing such.

pissreligiion:
superior argument bro, superior arguments!
nothing concerns my moniker or my beliefs with the issues I raised
Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by pissreligiion: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
never quote me again please.
if you do you will be going against your infamous religion. can we please end this here and now.
do not quote me again.
let it go
Snipes009:
Inferior brains bro, inferior brains! It does show you as someone possessing such.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Now that I have quoted you, what you gon do? You this stupid mothaf*cka. What infamous? If your parents, especially your mom, raised you up well, you won't be here on social media being a bigot. FOH

pissreligiion:
never quote me again please.
if you do you will be going against your infamous religion. can we please end this here and now.
do not quote me again.
let it go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List / Top 10 Most Richest Muslim Countries In The World / Are Muslims Permitted To Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.