Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone (10149 Views)

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Ruling On Using Drugs (marijuana) To Ease Pain / Ruling On Using Toothpaste Whilst Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by daroz(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Muslim too get problem, I swear .

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by TheExecutioner: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Was wondering where I'd first heard the word "Adhan" until I remembered this hadith.

Sometimes one has to wonder about how certain ideologies which would have easily collapsed under the weight of mockery, have been sustained by nothing more than brute force for centuries.

[img]https://images./3tGyFRqEE7yN02XrBuLXVE.jpg[/img]

dominique:
It's very wrong to abruptly cut off the adhan while it's being recited.

Some people do

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by wonyin(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Jazakumullahu Khairan for that wonderful messege... brothers and sisters in Islam, when hate words are used against Islam we don't need to reply them, it's due to their ignorance about the religion , rather let's ask Allah SWT to forgive their wrong doing .May Allah strengthen our beliefs and count us among those that would enter Aljana with His Noble Prophet Muhammad (peace and mercy of Allah be to him )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Kingzeez10: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:
Your ring tone is more or less irrelevant.

We all need to seek Jesus who wants to give us eternal life & not allah that wants to give you 72 Virgins make u dey knack.
Haba

And what concern you with that ?
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Khaleell001(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2019
marvin906:
ringtone again.. haba
How e take concern you pokenose?

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Khaleell001(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2019
frankblinkz:
religion
face your front!
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OgaBuhari: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Eartquake1:

This one is a moslem too
No wonder
no wonder she behaves absuurd. was so surprised
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OgaBuhari: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2019
isram:
I AM HERE TALK TO ME
my broda have u read the thread?
these people really need help ah swear
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Solohmony: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Why would any Muslim even use the Adhan/Dhikr/Qur'an verse as a ringtone?
When someone flashes then we have a deviation in the meaning of the recitations.
Let's stop joking with the verses of Islam.

Hmm....... Religion is evil.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by fortran12: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rules about everything. Even rules about breastfeeding adult men and mutah. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Solohmony:

Hmm....... Religion is evil.

Evil those without religion exhibit devilish Characters!
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
fortran12:
Rules about everything. Even rules about breastfeeding adult men and mutah. hmmm

Yeah! Where there's no law (rulings) there's no sin!
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Roozzaay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Instead of leaving Muslims in their bondage of Islam as you claimed, no, you will still come here to utter rubbish on something you knew next to nothing about. One thing is certain, it's either you're obsessed with Islam or something is wrong with you upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by fortran12: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yeah! Where there's no law (rulings) there's no sin!
But no law in quran for rape?
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by IMRAAN33(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
It's funny how some set of confused, deaf and dumb humanbeanzzz comment in things that have nothing to do with their three in one God!!!!!!
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2019
fortran12:

But no law in quran for rape?

Don't be a numbskull. I posted the Islamic ruling on rape for you before. Just keep shut since your NT has no laws to guide a home not to talk of community/country.
Check attached. You keep asking same questions over and over. Will you ever be satisfied?

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Ajoseafeez01: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2019
Unghost:
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Solohmony: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Evil those without religion exhibit devilish Characters!

And the point is that religion is not the solution. Even religious people are tend to show more evil behaviours. All of us are weak to resist of not doing evil. The solution is God coming into our lives which cannot be done through religion.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by VanGun: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lukgaf:
Praise be to Allah

The purpose of the ring tone on a phone is to alert one to an incoming call. The ringtone should be for this purpose - to alert and notify one of the person calling. To utilise the sanctified name of Allah and similar wording for a ringtone is inappropriate and tantamount to disrespect. The recitation and words of Quran and other sanctified words have a prescribed etiquette.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Using these words as a ringtone violates their sanctity and is a form of disrespect to Allah Ta’ala and the salient symbols of Islam. The Jurists have forbidden the use of the sacred words and symbols for purposes other than worship and what is related to it. The respect of the Qur’an and sanctity of the symbols of Islam must always be upheld in the highest regard. Allah Ta’ala says “And whosoever honours the salient symbols of Allah, then surely this is due to the piety of the hearts.” (Surah Hajj – Verse 32)

And Allah Knows Best
Excerpt from Darulihsan (https://www.darulihsan.com/index.php/k2-categories/item/8574-using-azan-zikr-etc-as-a-ring-tone)
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Solohmony:

And the point is that religion is not the solution. Even religious people are tend to show more evil behaviours. All of us are weak to resist of not doing evil. The solution is God coming into our lives which cannot be done through religion.

How true is this assertion? WW1 and 2 was not caused by religion yet about 0.125 billion people died.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Finalfantasy: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
I do not agree with these jurist. Mobile phones were not around at that time. Ringtones etc were not. The proclamation was made against what existed as at that time.

There is nothing wrong reciting a surah and stopping mid way, if you have a reason to. You might be excited about something and then you begin the recitation. You might begin the recitation at a section alone. You might just want to recite some words in the surah alone.

Please let's stop taking things out of context
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by fortran12: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Don't be a numbskull. I posted the Islamic ruling on rape for you before. Just keep shut since your NT has no laws to guide a home not to talk of community/country.
Check attached. You keep asking same questions over and over. Will you ever be satisfied?

I mean I want reference from Allah himself not hadith. That is why I said Allah left it out. If he did not send me the quranic reference.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2019
fortran12:

I mean I want reference from Allah himself not hadith. That is why I said Allah left it out. If he did not send me the quranic reference.

How did Allah left it out when
Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“… and We have also sent down to you (O Muhammad) the reminder and the advice (the Qur’aan), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them and that they may give thought.” [al-Nahl 16:44]

“… and whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it…” [al-Hashr 59:7]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been given the Qur’aan and something like it with it…” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 16546; this is a saheeh hadeeth).

Whether the rules were narrated in the Qur’aan or in the Sunnah, all of it is true and right, and all of it has one source, which is the wahy or revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by fortran12: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

“… and We have also sent down to you (O Muhammad) the reminder and the advice (the Qur’aan), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them and that they may give thought.” [al-Nahl 16:44]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been given the Qur’aan and something like it with it…” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 16546; this is a saheeh hadeeth).

Whether the rules were narrated in the Qur’aan or in the Sunnah, all of it is true and right, and all of it has one source, which is the wahy or revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

See how you are trying to treat them as the same, now if i quote you a hadith that shows how your prophet did some irregularities hope you will accept it. My main point is that the "angel" did not reveal rape to him to write in the quran that is why the prophet engaged in the act as seen in his deeds with Safiya bint Huyai.
If we are to take the prophet's deeds are rules (equal to the quran) how do you explain the act i mentioned above?
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Which prophet?

The one that didn't meet Allah's criteria for prophethood?

You and your olodo prophet needs help
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Which prophet?

The one that didn't meet Allah's criteria for prophethood?

You and your olodo prophet needs help

Jesus Christ of the Bible too is another olodo. When he was asked about the hour he said he doesn't know it.
Akoogba omo!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
fortran12:

See how you are trying to treat them as the same, now if i quote you a hadith that shows how your prophet did some irregularities hope you will accept it. My main point is that the "angel" did not reveal rape to him to write in the quran that is why the prophet engaged in the act as seen in his deeds with Safiya bint Huyai.
If we are to take the prophet's deeds are rules (equal to the quran) how do you explain the act i mentioned above?

In your Bible, you have what seems like:
the word of God,
The word of men of God,
the word of historians,
And so many others.
All these you call word of God right?

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jesus Christ of the Bible too is another olodo. When he was asked about the hour he said he doesn't know it.
Akoogba omo!
Yes, because nobody knows except our everlasting Father, the most merciful, beneficent, All sufficient God.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by fortran12: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

In your Bible, you have what seems like:
the word of God,
The word of men of God,
the word of historians,
And so many others.
All these you call word of God right?

Don't deflect, answer the question
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by makapella(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Capnd143:
Hmmm... Some things in islam just dey shock me
my brother e tire me
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Yes, because nobody knows except our everlasting Father, the most merciful, beneficent, All sufficient God.

So you at least agree that he is not omniscient!
But God is omniscient.
Jesus is not God.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
fortran12:

Don't deflect, answer the question

https://www.nairaland.com/5561939/truth-concerning-prophets-marriage-safiyyah

Answer the question I posed too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Compare Yourself With Others! / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.