Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone (10151 Views)

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Ruling On Using Drugs (marijuana) To Ease Pain / Ruling On Using Toothpaste Whilst Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So you at least agree that he is not omniscient!
But God is omniscient.
Jesus is not God.

His name shall be called Mighty God (Isaiah)

For God was manifested in the flesh (Galatians)

In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word is God (John)

I and my father are one (John)

He who have seen me have seen my father

And the Lord said to my lord (David speaking here

He is the first born of all creation, the express image of the invisible God and in him dwells the godhead bodily (Correntians)

Should we disbelief a book that is thousands of years older than your Koran revealed to man who in the first place didn't even meet allahu's criteria for prophethood
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

His name shall be called Mighty God (Isaiah)
For God was manifested in the flesh (Galatians)

Don't go back! He does not know everything! He is an Olodo as you call it right? Let's Prove Jesus is not God.

Premise 1. Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Premise 2 1 John 3:20
If our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts, and He knows all things.

Conclusion:
Jesus does not know everything so he is not God.

OfficialAPCNig:

In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word is God (John)
I and my father are one (John)
He who have seen me have seen my father
How do we explain all this now? When Jesus was being cruxifiied did the father and spirit also felt the pain since they are one?

John 10: 30 My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all (does this not include Jesus and the Spirit?)
John 14:28 You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

OfficialAPCNig:
And the Lord said to my lord (David speaking here
David calling Jesus Lord means nothing. Even Lord Lugard is a mere human.

OfficialAPCNig:
He is the first born of all creation, the express image of the invisible God and in him dwells the godhead bodily (Correntians)
He is the first born? Then who is the second born? Third? Fourth?
And how was he born? Did the father marry Mary? Cos Mary had other sons/daughter after Jesus. godhead sounds idolatry to me.

OfficialAPCNig:
Should we disbelief a book that is thousands of years older than your Koran revealed to man who in the first place didn't even meet allahu's criteria for prophethood

Should we believe your lies and the collection of Books written by over 40 people over thousands of years as compared to a Book compiled by one person over 23 years?

fortran12
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Don't go back! He does not know everything! He is an Olodo as you call it right? Let's Prove Jesus is not God.

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

If our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts, and He knows all things.

Conclusion:

How do we explain all this now? When Jesus was being cruxifiied did the father and spirit also felt the pain since they are one?

John 10: 30 My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all (does this not include Jesus and the Spirit?)
John 14:28 You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

And how was he born? Did the father marry Mary? Cos Mary had other sons/daughter after Jesus. godhead sounds idolatry to me.

Should we believe your lies and the collection of Books written by over 40 people over thousands of years as compared to a Book compiled by one person over 23 years?

You guys are really illiterate. If this what you put up, then your own mumu pass your prophet
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by fortran12: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

https://www.nairaland.com/5561939/truth-concerning-prophets-marriage-safiyyah

Answer the question I posed too.
I will answer your question , answer mine too.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You guys are really illiterate. If this what you put up, then your own mumu pass your prophet

Defend it and don't run!
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Defend it and don't run!
Defend your folly? You Moslems are really something else.

Jesus is God. The second in the Godhead and was the first born of all creations.

He was created by God the Father not given birth to like you coconut heads propagates in your brown roof mosques.

Through him everything that was made was made. God created everything through Him.

He took the form of man to die for the sins of the whole world even for the sins of your olodo prophet.

God hid only one thing from Him. The time of the end.

Why?

Talk for another day
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Defend your folly? You Moslems are really something else.

Jesus is God. The second in the Godhead and was the first born of all creations.

He was created by God the Father not given birth to like you coconut heads propagates in your brown roof mosques.

Through him everything that was made was made. God created everything through Him.

He took the form of man to die for the sins of the whole world even for the sins of your olodo prophet.

God hid only one thing from Him. The time of the end.

Why?

Talk for another day

Dodging Tactics! Jesus is not God. Defend the Bible verses below.

Conclusion:

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Conclusion:

I can feel your sifia pains here. Moslems by default are devoid of reasons. Despite the explanations you are still exhibiting gross folly known of a typical Moslems like their olodo Prophet
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I can feel your sifia pains here. Moslems by default are devoid of reasons. Despite the explanations you are still exhibiting gross folly known of a typical Moslems like their olodo Prophet

How will i feel pain when i am not being nailed to the cross!

You are just exhibiting your lack of courtesy and home training!

Conclusion:

Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by OfficialAPCNig: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

How will i feel pain when i am not being nailed to the cross!

You are just exhibiting your lack of courtesy and home training!

Islam is the only religion that seeks to validate their faith by interpreting other religious books out of context and the funny thing is that they do it stupidly.

Stupid Mohammed think that by misinterpreting the Bible and misguiding his zombies, he can hold them down forever like this coconut head.

Rashduct4luv:

Conclusion:
I think say Mohammed na olodo, but your own worst pass. Jesus is the second in the Godhead. The father is greater than him. This is never in question.

He was created by God and adopted as His first son.

Rashduct4luv:

Olodo runs through Islam. For God was manifested as a flesh.

Jesus didn't came as a God but as a human to redeem humans from the bondage of sin.

Can you now kindly answer the 10 questions I asked on Quran and Zayd instead of cowardly dodging with this your copy and paste distraction.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Islam is the only religion that seeks to validate their faith by interpreting other religious books out of context and the funny thing is that they do it stupidly.
Stupid Mohammed think that by misinterpreting the Bible and misguiding his zombies, he can hold them down forever like this coconut head

Someone is suffering from sever pains now. I won't abuse your God Jesus. Keep abusing Muhammad. One who has an elder at home won't abuse others outside.

OfficialAPCNig:
I think say Mohammed na olodo, but your own worst pass. Jesus is the second in the Godhead. The father is greater than him. This is never in question.

The father is greater than the son but is one with the son abi? So when Jesus was in the belly of Mary was he still one with the father?
When he was being crucified did the father and spirit feel the same pain? Who was speaking to Jesus from heaven "This is my beloved son in whom i'm well pleased"? Was Jesus who is one with the father talking to himself?
If Jesus is one with the father, why didn't he know the hour?

OfficialAPCNig:
He was created by God and adopted as His first son.
How can God create someone and still adopt him? Where is the certificate of adoption? An adopted child is not really one's child by blood.

OfficialAPCNig:
Olodo runs through Islam. For God was manifested as a flesh..
Can the father and spirit too manifest as flesh?

OfficialAPCNig:
Jesus didn't came as a God but as a human to redeem humans from the bondage of sin. .
Can't the father save people without spilling his son's blood? This is idolatry!

OfficialAPCNig:
Can you now kindly answer the 10 questions I asked on Quran and Zayd instead of cowardly dodging with this your copy and paste distraction.

I have.
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Solohmony: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=84703653]

How true is this assertion? WW1 and 2 was not caused by religion yet about 0.125 billion people died.[/quot

Have you forgotten the religious wars that caused death of uncountable people?
crusade, jihad, persecution of religious sect.
Are you telling God caused all these if religion is not demonic?
Re: Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Solohmony post=84819546][/quote]

People that are meant to die will die. It's not all of us the will reach old age.
People has died through religious and secular means! Why blame only relígion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Compare Yourself With Others! / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.