Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore (521 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by ScottDM1: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigerians on Twitter are reacting to the alleged re-arrest of publisher and convener of the #RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore, inside the Federal High Court Abuja today December 6th.

While some are in support of the treatment being meted on Sowore, others are of the opinion that Nigeria is currently sliding into a dictatorial government.

Read the reactions below;

See More Here- https://boxacademy.site/nigerians-react-to-alleged-re-arrest-of-publisher-omoyele-sowore/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by ScottDM1: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Read More;

Re: Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by ScottDM1: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
More;

Re: Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by ScottDM1: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique
Re: Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is Nigeria, all we can do is react on Twitter.

I pity the future generations
Re: Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by ursullalinda(f): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Never knew I will witness a day like this.....it's a slap on all our faces.....now I believe the saying that a leopard can never change it's spots.......now I know why they want to gag us by all means.....even the wife and daughter had to jump out in support......we are completely finished
Re: Nigerians React To Alleged Re-arrest Of Publisher, Omoyele Sowore by mastermaestro(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
I only chuckled when I saw people jubilating over his fake release yesterday. The dude made a mistake unless he has vowed to die in their custody. He would immediately have checked into American embassy. The DSS would not dare cross their boundary.
Tearful and shameful scenes in a law court.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Introduce 6years Single Term Bill For President, Governors / Buhari overrules Power Minister again, re-instates Amobi as NBET MD / Governor Godwin Obaseki Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.