Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep (435 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / I Weep Over Women Marginalisation - Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by Nelso2: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
There was a country called NIGERIA. I weep bitter asking where we got it wrong. No jobs after school, no basic hospital facilities, poor standard of living, mass corruption, political impunity, elections malpractices at the highest peck, the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer, ooh Nigeria.

I weep, God where did we get it wrong. Please have mercy on us
Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by SLAP44: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nelso2:
There was a country called NIGERIA. I weep bitter asking where we got it wrong. No jobs after school, no basic hospital facilities, poor standard of living, mass corruption, political impunity, elections malpractices at the highest peck, the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer, ooh Nigeria.

Who did you vote for in 2019 presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by Nelso2: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Who did you vote for in 2019 presidential election?
I voted non because I knew my vote won't count.

2 Likes

Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by angelEmade: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
The spirit of abacha is upon us...

1 Like

Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by SLAP44: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nelso2:

I voted non because I knew my vote won't count.

You are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by Eteka1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nelso2:

These problems you just mentioned have always been there in Nigeria, so what do you mean there was a country? When?
Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by Nelso2: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:

You are part of the problem.
Part of the problem. By not know how to shot gun or snatch ballot box.
Re: There Was A Country Called NIGERIA...I Weep by Officialgarri: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eteka1:
These problems you just mentioned have always been there in Nigeria, so what do you mean there was a country? When?

That's what typical lazy youths do. Blame people for their woes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-firs Chairman, Tunde Fowler Thanks President Buhari / Parents Should Pay, WAEC Fees Not In Makinde’s Free Education Policy – Oyo Commi / Sowore Injected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.