Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father (491 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing / Governor Dapo Abiodun Loses Father / Biafra: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father, Blames Army, Nigerian Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by AN24: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eze Israel Kanu, father of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has passed away, four months after his mother, Ugoeze Sally Kanu died.

The Abia State commissioner for information, John Okiyi Kalu, described the news as a rude shock and exalted his sterling contributions to the development of his community.

“It was with rude shock that we learnt of the passing on of one of our great royal fathers, HRM Eze Sir I.O. Kanu, the Egwu Ukwu II of Afaraukwu Ibeku, at the age of 86 years.

“His unwavering love and sterling contributions to the development of his community in particular, and Abia State in general are well documented. No doubt, HRM left a lasting legacy and an indelible impression on the minds of Ndigbo everywhere in the world.

“Death is not the end of man but a necessary passage to a better place in eternity where there is no strife, sorrow or pain. Indeed, Papa has only gone to that better place.

“This should be our consolation so that his beloved family and the community he left behind do not continue to weep since we all know that he is resting peacefully now.

“As a government, we assure the family of late Eze Sir I.O. Kanu and Afaraukwu community of our continued support in all ways we can to help ameliorate the pains of his departure,” Kalu said

https://an24.net/2019/12/06/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-loses-father/

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by SultanYoung: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
He has giving his father to the Realms

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by angelEmade: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
uhmmm #pathetic I pray God should grant the good man the spirit and fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by ursullalinda(f): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
He should pls mourn them from afar because if Buhari gets him.....hmmmm.....sorry will be his name.....RIP to the dead
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by healthserve(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh my world. How would the burial be with their son. Father and Mother, son didn't witness their last moments. The travails men go through. If only women understand to give their men some peace

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:
How would the burial be with their son. Father and Mother, son didn't witness their last moments.
like this

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by zibya: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Not again. RIP to the monarch
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by zikter(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Unfortunate loss. God, console the family.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is a time for Nnamdi Kanu to show he is not a useless chest beater...

If I were him, I would take the next available flight down to Nigeria .... It will be a very big respect for his dad after all, Nnamdi was over 40 years old and still living under his father's roof.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Armaggedon: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
This is a time for Nnamdi Kanu to show he is not a useless chest beater...

If I were him, I would take the next available flight down to Nigeria....
sowore is almost being killed by DSS and this one is interested in kanu's return. sometimes I wonder whether you lots hate Igbo's more than you love yourselves.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Armaggedon:
sowore is almost being killed by DSS and this one is interested in kanu's return. sometimes I wonder whether you lots hate Igbo's more than you love yourselves.
who's sowore? Is he an UNDERTAKER?
What has he got to do with the burial
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Taba21: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
SultanYoung:
He has giving his father to the Realms

If you known you know
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Taba21: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:
Oh my world. How would the burial be with their son. Father and Mother, son didn't witness their last moments. The travails men go through. If only women understand to give their men some peace

Old news you know
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Taba21: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Old news you know because the information was hidden he died a week after the death of his wife.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Too bad..
These are trying times for Mazi Kanu..
May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss..
May the dwelling place of Eze kanu be in paradise as he returns to nothingness..
Jee Ije gi nkeoma....Eze Isreal Kanu..
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by AyakaDunukofia: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
A difficult time for the Kanus indeed. I hope this era would be a part of the greater story to tell in future. May the soul of Eze Kanu rest in peace.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Olugbanko: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
cownu need not worry,IPOB online chest beating miscreants would without doubt ensure he gives his dad a befitting diaspora burial via live video streaming.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Olugbanko:
cownu need not worry,IPOB online chest beating miscreants would without doubt ensure he gives his dad a befitting diaspora burial via live video streaming.

Sowore I guess....Yari::ba
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Father by Annie939(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
hope to see ipob leader back to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Senator Warns Gov. Fintiri Not To Constitute Himself To Be The Chief Security Th / Sowore In Uganda / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.