Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,716 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain (3629 Views)

IPOB Confirms Attacking Amaechi In Madrid, Says We Followed Nnamdi Kanu’s Order / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by SarkinYarki: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

I really feel sad for Ameachi with his dedication to service,..

Now that IPOB have cross SouthEast to SouthSouth with their Abuse of leaders through primitive violece, i hope they dont dare move close to a Yoruba leader .. or else blood go flow for lagos.. i trust MC oluomo

Dedication to which service ? People like you are the actual problem in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Mention any transportation minister after Akintola that did anything close to ameachi

Just mention any minister that added just a single kilometer to our rail network since the colonialist left, i have seen Ameachi more than 3 times on that project site looking tired and worn out but he keeps coming

dont let political hatred stop you from being resonable
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by SarkinYarki: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:

Mention any transportation minister after Akintola that did anything close to ameachi

Just mention any minister that added just a single kilometer to our rail network since the colonialist left, i have since Ameachi more than 3 times on that project site looking tired and worn out but he keeps coming

Rail lines that were initiated by Jonathan ? Show us a single be rail line that was initiated under this govt ( please don't mention that Nigeria to Niger rail nonsense), Ameachi always looks tired because he is always bleeping something not because of anything

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by healthserve(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Now that IPOB have cross SouthEast to SouthSouth with their Abuse of leaders through primitive violece, i hope they dont dare move close to a Yoruba leader .. or else blood go flow for lagos.. i trust MC oluomo

How unintelligent to try to create a wedge between the Ndigbo and the SS. Let me shock you, we SS aren't moved by your petty sentiment

No feud between the SE and the SS.. grin

Always quick to tutor the SS on how to maintain relations with other people, busy bodies.
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by zibya: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:

Just mention any minister that added just a single kilometer to our rail network since the colonialist left, i have since Ameachi more than 3 times on that project site looking tired and worn out but he keeps coming

Honestly speaking Amechi is doing a wonderful job
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Rail lines that were initiated by Jonathan ? Show us a single be rail line that was initiated under this govt ( please don't mention that Nigeria to Niger rail nonsense)

Jonathan Initiated and Completed some part of the rehabilitation of the narrow guage,(which Ameachi got G.E to run, and feed dryland port from apapa) Ameachi lobbied Chinese Nexim bank for the loan, begged Sariki and Dogara to sign the budget for the couterpart funding and got FEC approval under Acting Presidet Osinbajo.. and just two years after we are having testrun done on the tracks and free train service
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by gidgiddy: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
I didn't see Amaechi in the video, or anybody attacking anyone
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by pwansunriseteam: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:

who told you we all have to fight.. we have fighters to take care of wayward kids
Cowards

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
pwansunriseteam:

Cowards

yeah Ojukwu and Kanu the run away freedom fighter..
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by JonDon12: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

For Real. Dedication to stupidity.
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

How unintelligent to try to create a wedge between the Ndigbo and the SS. Let me shock you, we SS aren't moved by your petty sentiment

No feud between the SE and the SS.. grin

Always quick to tutor the SS on how to maintain relations with other people, busy bodies.

who cares SS is not even one no to talk of ss se lol istekiri isnt ipob, same as efik , ibibio or kalabari, benin or urhobo ,isoko so who is ipob in ss
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by healthserve(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:

who cares SS is not even one no to talk of ss se lol istekiri isnt ipob, same as efik , ibibio or kalabari, benin or urhobo ,isoko so who is ipob in ss

Mind your own business. cheesy Aproko
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

Mind your own business. cheesy Aproko

atachee by force, we await any nonsense in lagos.. lagoon would be glad
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Barrister180: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:

Atleast we get compared to dominican republic unlike your shithole erosion enclave that no foreign artist would agree to visit because of fear of human flesh eater, evans the kidnapper and baby factory Leemaoo!!
Are not ashamed of urself

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by Dedetwo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Yari.ba do not worth the abuse of IPOB. Do you think any knucklehead is qualified for IPOB torture? Why not Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Barrister180:
Are not ashamed of urself

if you are ashamed of yourself then its you inferiority complex so leave me out of that
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by itsme01: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba do not worth the abuse of IPOB. Do you think any knucklehead is qualified for IPOB torture? Why not Ibadan?

I know you wouldnt dare just resounding the warning , some dunderheads ipobian might want to over step as ojucroock did back then heading to ore before getting kickedout
Re: Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain by nero2face: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

Atleast we get compared to dominican republic unlike your shithole erosion enclave that no foreign artist would agree to visit because of fear of human flesh eater, evans the kidnapper and baby factory Leemaoo!!
u forgot to mention skull miners...dull brain Yeriba...spit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Summon Theophilus Danjuma: "You Must Tell Us Why We Won't Sleep" / Segun Oni Dump Apc For Pdp Ahead Of 2023 / How Igbos handed Nigeria to Rothschild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.