Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Need Help With An Assignment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With An Assignment (732 Views)

Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! / PHP & C++ Project/assignment/homework Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With An Assignment by joycej(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
Pls ppl i need this thing done by 2nyt.

Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by yawatide(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2010
Looks like a template from template monster. Just buy it cool
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by mastere3: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
I don't get it what do u want to do?

Yawa, u use templates for designing sites too i guess that is why u are giving advice on buying it. Not a bad idea,
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by utimatedes(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
I quest she want to change it to her company's website
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by quadrillio(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
and where is d poster? abi nah mi go answer all dis questions for her? grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by yawatide(f): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Yawa, u use templates for designing sites too i guess that is why u are giving advice on buying it. Not a bad idea,

He he, c as trouble dey take start.

I have never bought a template though I will admit that I have gone to template sites to code based on the thumbnails I saw, when I first started. That is why the minute I saw the format, I could tell the source. When I said she should buy it, it's because it would take less time, based on experience to buy and customize than to code from scratch.

So no, it actually isn't a bad idea, coming to think of it cool
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by joycej(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
am supossed to design the same thing i need seriouse help,
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by joycej(f): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
am supossed to design the same thing i need seriouse help,

Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by yawatide(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
OP: you do realize this is a tall order. As I said, it might be cheaper to find someone with a credit card the template site will accept to visit d site, buy it and customize if necessary.
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by Jcomtech: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
I can help you.
email me: affiliate.9ja[at]gmail.com
Re: I Need Help With An Assignment by utimatedes(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
I can do that for you. I have sent you a message expecting your reply

(1) (Reply)

New Interractive Web Site For All Esut Students / Selling For Accountants & Consultants / What Happened To My Contribution On Mobile App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.