Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor (13910 Views)

Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Noise Pollution, Loud Speakers And The Neighbors 2 (LASEPA GUIDELINES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor by AntiChristian: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
OkikiOluwa1:
It's my biz. We need to know the kind of problem you have. If it's spiritual or psychological!

We all have problems. Even Jesus was not free of problems when he was on earth. He was chased from Cradle to grave as the Bible talk am.
The post is about Noise.

Stop making a noise! bye!
Re: Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor by Risingblue008(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
R u reporting it to me or u r telling me?
Re: Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor by fortran12: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

Cos I am against modern Christian ideology!

or are you the one mohammed talked about?
Re: Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

or are you the one mohammed talked about?

Noise maker!
Re: Noise Pollution, Loudspeakers and the Neighbor by fortran12: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Noise maker!

Lol. I was not talking to u. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congregetional Dua After Salat, Good Or Bad / How To Complete Missed Rakah(s) Of A Prayer. / Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.